~Chapter 51~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"Be Youngji-ah"

"Bye" I mutter and waved at Suho before closing the door. I rushed over to the minvan where the others were getting in with Baekhyun sitting in the drivers seat ready to go. Once we got to school we all piled out and I took the effort to make Baekhyun roll down his window.

"Try to have a good day" I gave my older cousin a peck on the cheek and he chukled reaching out to ruffle my hair.

"You try and have a good one to kid, I'll see you later" I nodded and he put the window back up before driving off. We all walked into the school and got our stuff like zombies before we made our way to the first class of the day. We entered our math class to be met with silence and though I was grateful for it, I worried if we had actually gone to the right class. I forgot about that worry as the others all sat down and I followed them sitting down with Kai on my left and an empty seat on my right. When the bell rang more students came flooding into the classroom and the teacher soon followed after them all greeting the class before marking the roll. The class was silent as we all sat taking notes and answering the questions that were written on the board.

"You're late Chae Hyungwon" Our teacher didn't even take his eyes of the board as the door slammed open and a really figure walked in, it was the so claimed leader of the coyotes, the only other wolf in town. The teacher pointed to one of the open seats in the room and I paled realising it was the one next to me, Hyungwon showed no care of it though as he moved towards the seat and dumped his bag as he sat down in the seat next to me. Kai growled from the back  of his throat and pulled my seat closer to his. I couldn't stop my eyes from glancing over at him, Hyungwon casually wrote in his book taking down notes and answering questions just like the rest of the class. I knew he had noticed me looking at him so openly, but I was so shocked I couldn't bring myself to stop glancing up from my book to look at him.

"Mr Kim, is there a reason why your seatmate has to be so close to you?" The teacher looked at us, pulling his glasses down to the bridge of his nose to get a better look. 

"Study buddy?" Kai shrugged and the teacher gave him a warning look, one that signaled for me to move but Kai ignore that as he kept his arm on the back of my chair, stopping me from moving. When the bell finally rang everyone began packing up, Hyungwon did the same and left the room without even sparing any of us a glance.

"I'm so sorry Youngji! I should have sat on the other side of you" Sehun came over and I shook my head at him as I put my stuff in my bag.

"It's no problem Sehun, you did nothing wrong" I smiled and we all left the classroom together.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" I stood up taking the arm Kai had around my waist off me. Kai was reluctant to let me go but I still walked off, making my way around the school building. Of course we had to find the most secluded area at the back of the school where there were no toilets.

"Say, aren't you that human following that EXO pack around?"

Don't look back, DON'T

"And say, aren't you one of those disgusting feral coyotes?"

Idiot.

"Now now, don't upset me human. I'm a hungry animal and I don't think you wanna be my lunch do you?" He smirked at me walking closer and I glared, matching the fire in his eyes.

"Look coyote boy, you're gonna have to do a lot better to scare me. I live with twelve fully grown wolves you know" I shrugged and he snarled at me.

"Out of all people to make angry you chose me Lee Minhyuk? I don't go easy you know" He snarled and I continued to glare. My silence bothered him and he pounced at me, tackling us both to the ground.

"Don't touch me you freak!" I snarled back at him as he made his inhuman noises and clawed at me in his attack.

"Hands off pal!" Chen tackled Minhyuk off of me and I groaned holding my stomach. I could feel the familiar warm liquid escaping and staining my school shirt from the punches I recieved from Minhyuk, who began hissing in pain as his hand burnt.

"Hey it's the human!" Why was I always such an idiot getting myself stuck in dog fights?

I was pulled up by my hair and I hissed at the pain. A guy with bright red hair and small eyes was having his fun getting excited about capturing the only human of a wolf pack.

"Aw, hello little human! You can call me Jooheon oppa!" He kept his grip on my hair swinging me left to right as he spelt out each syllable of his sentence, my growling amused him and he mocked for acting like an animal.

"Here take this Jooheon oppa!" I was brave to force a man's hand up my shirt but it was all worth it when I got the reaction I wanted. He pulled away in an instant growling and whining, the small titanium stitches in my stomach were enough to cause him a world of pain all in a couple of seconds.

"Ya! You piece of get back here" I took the chance to run off and Jooheon stood up shaking the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter