~Chapter 20~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Kim Jongin ~} <---------- LOOK, DO YOU SEE IT?! OMG!!

Two months, two long months had managed to go by consisting of me going to schoool with Youngji, learning things I don't care about at school, having a brawl with Sehun, getting in trouble left right and center.

And did I forget to tell you I fixed my stutter? Well guess what?

KIM JONGIN DOESN'T STUTTER ANYMORE!

I know it's amazing right? Damn I'm amazing. 

"Kai stop day dreaming and hurry up" What? Oh Youngji, right.

"Yah what do you mean stop day dreaming? You walk so slow" I grabbed her hand pulling her towards the canteen and she flinched trying to pull her hand back.

"Kai! Let go people are looking at us!" She growled and I looked around at the other students in the hall. Liar.

*THUMP THUMP*

What, again?

Sorry Youngji looks like I can't let go.

I looked down at the girl next to me and my heart went into overdrive, as if it were screaming to get out from my chest and I smiled shortly at her as her eyes widened.

"What? I'm never letting go" Kim Jongin, you slick man.

"Come on Jongin, your zoning out a lot today" Youngji sighed and I saw the worried look in her eyes as she stood up and students nudged her to get passed.

"What?" I asked stupidly and she rolled her eyes sarcastically.

"It's time to go home" She smiled and I felt my heart thrash in anger again.

I'm not angry, so why is my heart like this?

"Ok, let's go then" I grabbed my stuff and took her hand in mine again, walking out of the classroom with her trailing behind and protesting.

"No one was looking until you opened your mouth" I grinned back at her and she growled in annoyance while shoving her books into the locker and slamming it shut.

"Let's go?" I grabbed her by the hand and walked her out of the school, and like I said no one looks until she opens .

"Hello! How was school? Did you have fun?" Baekhyun hyung sang coming over and hugging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter