~Chapter 7~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"You think I'm going to let you off when you ran away leaving me here scared to death, not knowing where you were?" Baekhyun asked rubbing his jaw in frustration as he looked up with sharp eyes as the two of us shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. After having no sleep while being made a hostage in my very own room, I snuck out taking Baekhyun's loud music and snoring as the perfect opportunity to get away. I had spent the next hours of the night looking for Jongin who had once again run off after whatever happened with Baekhyun.

"Uhh yes?" I chuckled awkwadly and rubbed the back of my neck, we spent the next however long being lectured and argued with until Baekhyun gave up with a heavy sigh as he sat down and tugged at his hair before looking up.

"Fine, you can keep him. But he's you responsibility, and he'll go to school with you eventually"  He huffed getting up and marching up the stairs before either of us could reply.

Ok?

"What's all this?" Baekhyun looked at my bed where Jongin sat in the middle, with many bags of clothing and other things for him in them.

"Anything that Kai will need or would have as a regular human being" I sighed looking at all of the bags and chucking the bag of clothes I had bought for him at the boy shocking him as he practically vibrated from the fright, making his black hair bounce.

"Oh? Thank you!" He smiled and ran off to try the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter