~Chapter 34~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Author's P.O.V ~}

Youngji paused from reading her book, looking at the silent TV that provided the light in the room momentarily in confusion. She got up quickly before whoever was at the door could knock again and wake up the sleepers upstairs. Youngji was quick to open the door despite her fear of a murderer being on the other side, both people froze in shock Youngji's jaw dropped when she saw Sehun with his hand raised to knock on the door a second time.

"Sehun, what happened to you?" The girl gasped looking at the destroyed man before her, he was leaning heavily on the ledge of the door his shoes were gone and the only remains were his ripped jeans and the waist of his shirt hanging around his hips soaked. As if it were a movie Sehun was paler than ever, he was on the verge of passing out and it was pouring down rain in the middle of the night.

"Youngji, I-I'm sorry" The blonde male spoke through huffs, Youngji acted on instinct as she moved quickly under the arm Sehun was leaning on her door with and moved to get the boy inside away from the cold, the height difference between the two made it a struggle for her as she wobbled into the kitchen with the half conscious Sehun leaning heavily onto her.

"Youngji, what are you doing?" Suho's voice shocked her, she jumped looking to the stairs where a curious Suho stood staring at the two.

"Help!" She wheezed out swaying to the side as Sehun leaned onto her more.

"I'm so sorry Youngji!" Sehun yelled, he was crying into the girls shoulder as Suho rushed over in a panic to help.

"It's ok Sehun, it's ok" Youngji sighed confused, the two put the drowsy male into a seat at the table.

"We need to get him in the shower" Youngji groaned as Sehun grabbed her pulling her to him as he sobbed with his head in her stomach.

"Sehun it's gonna be ok" Youngji reasoned, trying to pry out of Sehuns tight grip.

"No! I've been such a bad friend to you! I should just run away and die for all the trouble I've caused to all of you!" He sobbed with a hiccup pulling her back and soaking her clothes with his own.

"I forgave you a while ago Sehun" Youngji raked her hand through Sehun's wet hair before trying to make him stand with the help of Suho who remained silent.

"What's going on here?" A tired voice yawned and the two turned with Sehun just in time for Baekhyun to reopen his eyes mid-stretch to see what exactly was going on.

"What is he doing here?" The boy growled watching his alpha and cousin help the pale bboy with a flaming gaze.

"Never mind that just get him some clothes and a clean towel, please?" Youngji asked pleadingly, she sighed when she looked up to see him not moving to help.

"Baek?"

"Fine" He growled before stomping up the stairs, not caring if it woke the other wolves in the house, Sehun deserved to face their rath in his opinion.

Especially after what he did to my cousin.

He wasn't going to play nice with Sehun.

{~ Kim Jongin ~}

I yawned, last ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter