~Chapter 8~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Are you even listening to me? Youngji!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Yes, and I think I would call Kai oppa before I ever called you oppa Baekhyun-ssi" I grinned at Baekhyun for a moment and he huffed in annoyance crossing his arms and turning away.

"If that's the case, I'm going to bed it's nearly two in the morning and it took me like three and a half hours to find the two of you. Why didn't you answer your damn phone woman?!" He yelled at me as he walked out throwing his hands over his head and not giving me a chance to answer. I huffed in annoyance and turned back to Kai with another small smile.

"Are you tired Kai?" I tugged on his shirt again and he nodded while he lifted his arms over his head for me to take the shirt off.

"Nope, we have to teach you how to use your words mister" I pulled his arms back down and his eyes widened in shock as lips mouth opened and closed like a fish.

"Are you ready to go to bed?" We waited in a silence that only lasted ten seconds as he moved his mouth to make his tongue form the words.

"Yeth" He gasped when he didn't stutter and I chuckled at the lisp that we would have to work on as well.

"Will you help me move all these bags then please?" I moved to the bags but turned my head back to him.

"O-Ok" I giggled and turned to him raising my hand for a high five, he stared at my hand before meeting my eyes with a baffled look.

"It's a high five, when you do something good it's like a celebration or rewarding action. Like this" I grabbed his hand with my left and slapped it against my right hand that was still raised for him to high five. 

"You do this every time you do good, or get a hug both sound good though right?" I chuckled and watched him absorb the infomation about a thing as simple as a high five like a sponge. Slowly his concentrated look turned into an adorable smile and I was bombarded by his body weight, making me stumble in shock only partially at the wieght but mainly in awe of seeing the boy smile. I chuckled when he squeezed me tighter wrapping my arms around his waist while he swayed us side to side squealing in excitment.

"Ok. Lets move this and go to bed now big fella" I smiled as he rushed to grab the bags and threw them to the other side of the room in a hurry.

"Woah Kai slow down, we gotta find your toothbrush and clothes for bed yet..... Although you could wear that shirt to bed" I scanned his clothes and looked at his black pants and scrunched my nose up.

"Let's find you some better pants though" I scrunched my face up.

 

Why do I always wake up with Kai's fur in my face?

I opened my eyes groggily scrunching up my face and moving it away from the mass of fur invading my face and nose. I finally got my eyes to adjust to it's surroundings and looked to the wolf, only to almost scream in horror or for Baekhyun to come and save my from being molested if it wasn't already.

What in the name of Forrest Gump is this?!

Oh wait.

How could I forget again?

Kai slept soundlessly sticking to my side like glue, well actually his whole lower body was on me with his legs curled over mine and his hip pressing down on my stomach and he insisted on digging his head into my neck with the odd mumble slipping out of his mouth.

"Kai-ah, come on I wanna get up" I groaned getting nothing in response.

"Yah Kim Jongin! Let me out of the be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter