~Chapter 50~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Author's P.O.V ~}

"Yixing!"

"Lay hyung!" The members yelled endlessly until their throats couldn't take anymore. They had been looking for their missing member for what must have been hours without any rest. Their throats couldn't handle much longer and none of them were known to the fact that Kris was finally home with some news of his own

"Look Lay just come out, I'm sorry for what I did. It was wrong of me to ignore the warnings you were all giving me" Lay had always hated conflict, right from the day he was aware of his powers. Lay was the calm childish member who could stop any heated argument just by making someone look into those sad puppy eyes, and when everyone lost it in the kitchen that day he did what he knew best. He gave up trying to stop the fight and ran out of there like his life depended on it, maybe that's why he was given the gift to heal because he couldn't stand seeing others get hurt.

It was silent amongst all the wildlife of the woods, everyone had given up on screaming their lungs out for Lay who wouldn't respond. To be straight, they didn't even really know if he was in amongst all these trees.

It was no different in the hospital, no one was given a happy gretting as Youngji nervously took the tablets the nurse had given her and Kris glared at all of them before his eyes moved to the hand Youngji had self consciously put on her stomach.

"Are you pregnant or injured" Was Kris first question, though it came out more as a demanding statement. The others were shocked and had to bite back their giggles as the couple visibly grew pale.

"I-Injured" Youngji stuttered out still shocked with Kris's way of questioning her.

"What happened?" He spoke again and everyone looked at each other to see who would be narrating today's story. Baekhyun sighed letting go of his cousins hand to scratch the back of his neck as he sent a quick glance at Kris before looking away intimidated.

"Well, the kids started at their new school. They're going to SOPA" Baekhyun spoke trying to lighten the heaviness of the story but Kris sent him a glare that made him rush it all out in one go.

"And basically there is another wolf here in Seoul which is the one we all saw in the woods those times and he's leading a pack of coyotes and we tried to tell Suho hyung. And they kept approaching the kids at school and we kept telling Suho hyung but he never believed us and then everyone began getting angry and Suho lost it and we all got into a fight and Youngji jumped in because Suho hyung almost ripped Tao's ing foot off and he attacked her and Lay ran away and now she's here in hospital with to many damn stitches to count and Lay is still missing and nobody likes Suho anymore." Baekhyun exaggerated.

"Over throw Suho as leader! Suho's reign ends here! CHEN AS LEADER. FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!" Jongdae yelled and everyone looked at him as Kris glared at him as well.

"Jongae shut it we're in a hospital" Xiumin scolded Chen as Luhan smacked the back of his head. Chen sat down grumpily as the room became silent again and everyone waited for the next move to be made. Kris grew red in the face as each second ticked by, everything spun around in his head as he tried to figure out a logical way of figuring this situation out.

"Where's Kim Joonmyeon" He demanded and everyone shrugged.

"We think he's out looking for Yixing with the others, you know Lay and conflict" Luhan answered for everyone and Kris couldn't hold back a growl as he stood up in a rush.

"I hope the pain stops soon Youngji-ah" Kris turned back to her and nodded before he stubbornly slammed the door shut and stormed out of the room leaving for the house. Everyone sat in a stunned silence and Youngji swallowed down the rest of the water in her cup hoping it would help her dry throat.

"Well, he handled his temper better than I expected" Xiumin spoke up after everyone returned to realitly.

As soon as Kris arrived at the house he slammed the door of the minivan shut and rushed up to the front door mumbling curses to himself as he fumbled around for his keys. The sound of feet following him onto the front porch made him stop and turn before he could get the key into the lock.

"Yixing, what are you doing? Everyone is looking for you" Kris sighed looking down at the black wolf with soft eyes. Yixing changed forms and stood up as he fiddled with his fingers awkwardly facing his scary alpha.

"I ran off because everyone was fighting and I couldn't stop it" Lay mumbled as he fidgeted on the spot not brave enough to look Kris in the eyes.

"It's ok lets just get you inside" Kris noticed the younger males bare feet and rushed to open the front door to let him in. The two walked inside and Kris sat his things down with a sigh.

"You go and get warm, I'll go find the others and let them know you're safe" Kris ordered and Lay nodded before rushing up the stairs with heavy footsteps. It didn't take long for Kris to find them all and when he did they all kept their heads down as they walked back towards the house. Suho was silent and Tao limped behind them them all with a face of pain as Kris turned around to follow them all.

"Come on kid" He sighed watching the youngest of his pack struggle to walk. Tao was shocked when Kris came along and helped keep the weight off his bad ankle but he let out a sigh of relief as he muttered a small thanks to which Kris silently nodded back.

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"Well looks like there's nothing else keepin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter