~Chapter 16~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"Get out of this house"

"Excuse me?" Sehun rose his eye brow at me and I glared straight at him.

"You heard me, get out of my house" I snapped standing up and slamming my hands onto the table shocking everyone even more  than when I first even decided to speak.

"What? You drag me all the way out here and think you can just kick me out with no way to get home once you hear something you don't like?"  Sehun smirks.

"Yes. In fact in this sort of situation I do, so get your filthy mutt out of my house and if I find one hair on this boys head or tail out of place, I know exactly who I'm coming for Sehun" I stood glaring at him and he stood looking back with a blank look, completely unreadable.

"Oh Youngji, poor innocent Youngji what have you dragged yourself into? Do you really think you could ever hurt someone like me? Don't forget, I'm a wolf to and not to mention when it comes to the strength I have your just an ant to step on my dear friend" He walked closer at each word until he was right in my face, smirking down at me.

"Wolfsbane" I smirked back, everyone in the room hissed in agonization just thinking about it and Sehuns face dropped.

"Mistletoe" I whispered.

"Silver" I whispered again and he took a step back but his smirk was displayed on his face as he mustered the last of his confidence.

"Oh, and who is to say you actually have those things in possesion? What if your just trying to fool me?" He raised a brow and I silently looked to my right where visibly stood a silver horse statue on the shelf in the lounge, it was one of my mothers most prized posessions and it's made out of pure silver.

"It's not that hard to find those sort of things in this town" I admitted.

If need be, an hours worth of lectures and a grounding that would last till the day I die would be worth saving Kai from danger.

I looked back at Sehun who stood staring at the simple hand held size horse for the next few seconds before he turned to look back at me.

"You really think that would frighten me?"

"I don't know, shall I bring it over and test that theory?" I questioned leaning forward which only made Sehun step back once again while shaking his head.

"You've been warned" He looked at Kai who just growled at him, bearing his human teeth that were honestly looking a little longer then they really should be. With this done Sehun walked out of the house and I didn't move for the next few seconds along with the three boys still in the kitchen with me. Without saying another word or looking at any of them, I turned and left the kitchen marching all the way to my room and slamming the door.

Opening the curtins of my window I looked at the scenery the woods provided me, until I came upon a pair of eye staring back at me.

Sehun

The name automatically entered my brain leaving me only to think of the wolf in my backyard as the very boy himself.

You've been warned.

Well so have you, Oh Sehun.

It was finally time.

For Kai to come to school that is, and no matter how much I wanted the boy as far away from Oh Sehun's existence as possible all three of them insisted that he comes to school now.

But really, out of all times why now?

"Come on Kai put this on" I gave him the school uniform jacket,and let's just say I dressed Kai this morning I've even tied his shoe laces and the damn kid knows how to do that himslef! 

We walked into the kitchen and Bakehyun wolf whistled Kai in his school uniform not being quiet until the blonde boy striked a few poses, and he was more than happy to for his hyung.

Cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter