~Chapter 47~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"Will they need to go to the hospital?" I asked nervously looking at Baekhyun, Kai and Luhan all sitting on the couch groaning and suffering from their own pain, seeing their injuries made my stomach twist.

"What's the point in that? We have him" Chen pointed at Lay and I turned to look at Yixing who was grabbing bandages and cloths to clean their wounds with an absent mind.

Right.

"And what about you? Do you want to go to hospital or do you trust Dr Zhang to fix your wounds to?" Kris asked and I looked at my cut up arms and legs, I was covered in dry and wet blood and some of it wasn't even my own. I shrugged sitting on the couch next to Luhan who kept his eyes shut in pain but rested his head on my shoulder. I had to hold in my growl of pain as Luhan whimpered and we all sat around waiting for Lay to reach us.

"What even happened?" Chanyeol spoke up dazed, Chanyeol was one of the better off members with only a few cuts and bruises covering his skin. He had one big bruise on his forehead that was clearly turning into one big lump that I could see us all poking at later.

"We got attacked" Tao scoffed pointing out the obvious making us all glare at him as he shrugged sarcastically.

"Yeah but why?" Xiumin looked at our leaders and we all sat in silence waiting.

"I think we have another pack trying to take over" Kris finally spoke.

Excuse me?

"See it's like you were never even hurt!" Lay cheered throwing his hands up, his magic glow disappearing at the same time.

"Thank you" I smiled and Lay hugged me before walking away to pick up all the bloody cloths.

"What do you think you were even doing taking on animals like that? You could have been seriously hurt or even killed!" Kai finally snapped throwing his hands up as well, only this time in anger.

“They broke Baekhyun’s ankle and almost shredded you apart! I wasn’t gonna just sit there and watch all of that unfold!” I snapped back at him

"Your only human they could have killed you! You're not meant to defend me I'm meant to look after you!" Kai yelled in anger and glared at me.

"You're my boyfriend! It's only natural that I look after you too, so what if I ran in without thinking because you both could have died too! We all could've!" I screamed back and we sat in silence as Kai leant back and a smirk braced his lips.

"What?" I growled not in the mood for him to tease me anymore.

"You just admitted I'm your boyfriend, cute" He chuckled and I stood up annoyed.

"Whatever" I scoffed and walked out of the room. I sighed going downstairs and into the kitchen.

“Youngji” Kai followed me and I sighed again opening the fridge to get a drink before I slammed it closed.

“I’m sorry” Kai continued when I didn’t answer him and I looked at him blankly as he walked towards me for a hug.

“I’m sorry I got angry, I just didn’t want you to get hurt. It’s natural for a person to protect someone they love but as a male wolf it is my reasonability to look after you, which means I don’t want you getting hurt like you did” He explained and I continued to stare at him blankly.

“Sorry, did I bruise your male ego?” I commented and Kai sighed.

“Youngji”

“Kai it doesn’t matter what you say to me I love you, I love my cousin and those boys out there mean the world to me if anything ever happens to any of you I will do whatever I can to protect you all. Just like you would all do for me” I cut him off and sighed at the end as we stood in silence again.

“Can I come in now?” Sehun broke the silence and we both looked at him before nodding. Sehun walked in and eleven other people followed after him as they all came to stand around the kitchen.

“Youngji loves me” Baekhyun giggled like a school kid as we all stood around the kitchen silently staring at each other.

“Can we eat now?” Tao asked and we all scoffed.

I’m hungry to.

“How long will you be gone for?” Suho asked through a mout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter