~Chapter 54~ (FINAL)

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"Watch out" I stumbled and Hyungwon jumped away as I held onto the tree on my right for support, it only took one second for the chaos to unfold. Blood and snarling animals were everywhere as soon as I blinked and I was afraid if I blinked again I would miss something vital. I flinched as Chen jumped over me, his tail flicking the top of my head as he landed in front of me and stopped a snarling Jooheon from grabbing at me.

"Come on wolfie is that all you got?" Jooheon laughed as Chen blocked any of his movements towards me. I ran off us soon as Chen nudged me with his back leg and screamed collapsing to the ground as I.M laughed and grabbed at my hair.

"Don't touch me!" I growled digging my nails into his wrist as he pulled me to stand.

"I heard you're seeing your dead friend, I can take you to be with him if you really want to human" I grunted slapping him in the face and he pulled back turning away from the impact of my hand.

"Leave her alone Changkyun" Hyungwon snatched his hand from my hair and I jumped away as Hyungwon pushed him into a tree with great force.

"Oppa" I panted as Kai dragged Minhyuk around by his ankle, the blonde was flashing between his human and coyote form and the sight frightened me as a sickening churn moved around my stomach. I still jumped forward when a small fiery looking male jumped at Kai, I remember someone calling him Kihyun as I wrapped my arms around his throat and pulled him back using my body weight to send us collapsing to the ground as Kai wrestled around with Minhyuk after I freed him from Kihyun's attacks.

He wriggled around in my arms snarling as I wrapped my legs around him and struggled under his weight. We rolled around as he snarled and howled and I let out a little scream of shock as he rolled onto his stomach nearly crushing my legs before he stood up on his own with me clinging onto him like a koala.

Oh crap.

I gripped onto his neck choking him the best I could as Kihyun wobbled around knocking us into the trees and other people and slowly began moving away from all the chaos.

"Let me go" He wheezed out and I myself was shocked when I actually did and stood with my feet back on the ground as Kihyun leant on one of the trees holding his throat as he closed his eyes catching his breath.

"God human clam down I don't have the intention to hurt you" He voice was raspy from my arm clenching onto his throat and he looked at me through tired eyes as I stared shocked and he finally stood straight, he wasn't as short as I thought he still towered over me that was for sure.

"Youngji!" I ducked in shock and Minhyuk dived straight over me growling as he missed me and Kai came straight after him jumping over my head as my connected with the floor and I looked on in shock I stood up and rushed over to help but Kihyun pulled me back.

"What are you an idiot?" He yelled at me as the two brawled before us and I wriggled around in his arms.

"Isn't that obvious?" I stumbled away and jumped landing right on Minhyuk. shocking him enough for him to fall to the ground face first. He reacted the same way any shocked animal would and snarled wriggling around to attack me as Kai ripped me away and ran off with me in his arms.

"I'm sick of you getting into dog fights" He sighed putting his arm around my waist securely and I smiled at him.

"You love me" I pecked him on the lips as he rolled his eyes and ducked dodging the flying coyote heading our way.

"Of course I do" Kai smiled turning away as I.M came running at us and he jumped to defend me. They brawled loudly and I grabbed a fallen branch using all my strength to pick it up and swing it at I.M. I gulped as I.M turned to me with a dark cloud looming over him as he jumped at me and I screamed.

"Kris!" I ducked and time seemed to stop as we all watched one of our leaders drop to the floor. My heart stopped and it was as if I could actually see his soul drift away. Tao looked down at his leader, the expression on his face showing how shattered he was to have seen such a thing happen to his leader. Tao kneeled in front of his leader with his head bowed and a tear escaped my eye when I noticed no one else could see what I was seeing.

"Youngji!" Kyungsoo jumped in front of me, landing on me as I.M continued to claw at us and use his strength against us. Kyungsoo defended us both slowly getting back onto his feet and I caught my breath. Suho ran forward tackling I.M who slashed at Kyungsoo's face and my face paled as Suho fell to the floor with his eyes closed and chest bleeding. Anger filled me as Jooheon laughed leaning down to take a closer look at Suho. I stood up and charged tackling a shocked Jooheon as I did everything in my power to hurt him.

"Ya!" Jooheon coughed out as I gripped my hands tighter around his throat and he spluttered, clawing at my hands that were growing red from pain. He threw me off of him and I kicked at Minhyuk who jumped at me making him fall to the ground with a whimper. I jumped on him punching his face numerous times, not stopping until he was unrecognisable. Kai pulled me off and held me under him as the world around me spun and Kai squeezed his eyes shut.

"Jongin" Chen jumped in front of us on the ground and I screamed as he fought back, only to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter