~Chapter 46~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"Come on kid get up" I groaned rolling over and ignoring Kai when he groaned from underneath me. I slapped Suho's hand away from me and dug my face into Kai's chest as he grumbled and wriggled around underneath me to escape Suho's death grip. After a good fifteen minutes I gave up on trying to get back to sleep when Suho dumped me on the floor with a thud. I cringed holding my back and gasped at the sudden loss of air, that winded me.

"Go shower" Suho grabbed both of us by the wrists and pulled us up, Kai was a little more of a struggle dangling off the ground with his eyes closed, whereas Suho almost flung me face first into the wall.

"Gladly" Kai grunted and I was left speechless as he took my hand and dragged me to the bathroom.

"No! That's not what I meant-" Suho was cut off as Kai pulled me into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"Kai you can't be serious" I gasped as he left me at the door and turned to turn the shower on.

"Why wouldn't I be? It's our bathroom no ones gonna come in, besides we need to complete our bond at some point" Kai smirked turning to me as I stepped back so I hit the door. My eyes widened staring at him shocked as he moved forward looking down at me as his breath hit my face.

"Kai-" I breathed as he slipped his hands under my shirt and my breath got caught in my throat.

"Why? We're only showering" Kai whispered against my neck leaving wet kisses before unlatching his lips from my skin to take my shirt off. Kai's shirt followed after mine and before I could even blink Kai had puffed us into the shower under the warm water with everything to show. I gasped as my back was pushed against the cold wall of the shower and Kai wrapped my legs around his waist. I groaned into our kiss as Kai pushed himself closer and everything was touching, everywhere burnt at the contact of his skin making my stomach flip with nerves with a craving for more. Kai pulled his lips away from mine with a pop and smirked at me as we panted against each other and he grabbed the soap next to him.

"So where do we wash first my love?"

He's going to kill me at this rate.

"Hurry up the others are already in the car!" Baekhyun called and I followed behind Kyungsoo who was cutely hopping around  trying to pull his jeans up and put his shoes on at the same time.

"Took you long enough" Kai chuckled tapping me on the backside as I crawled over him and Tao.

"Dude, not while I'm here" Tao groaned turning away as I slid into my seat and buckled my seatbelt.

"Let's go!" Xiumin cheered and I grunted grabbing Kai's arm with one and the door on my left with the other. Xiumin sped out of the driveway, bumping over the curb as he pulled out to early and we all groaned bouncing in our seat knocking into each other roughly.

" it!" I looked up as Chanyeol shouted and Sehun, Kai and Tao rubbed their heads in pain.

"Park Chanyeol language!" Xiumin yelled as the radio blasted a 2NE1 song loudly.

"I believe I spoke in Korean!" Chanyeol replied still holding his head as Kyungsoo giggled at him.

"That's what you get for being tall" Kyungsoo teased and Chanyeol glared at him.

"Shut up owl face"Chanyeol growled and hell broke loose between the two as Sehun moved to avoid their hits in front of me.

"Baekhyun hyung, I think you should drive on the way home" Sehun yelled over the radio leaning forward to Baekhyun in the passenger seat. Baekhyun nodded agreeing with Sehun as he gripped onto the seat belt for dear life and we all slid to the left as Xiumin made a sharp turn.

"I love driving in Korea!"

"So this area is where we have our music based classes, which is way this is the biggest building in the school. Down the right we have dance studios and on the left we have private rooms for music lesssons, at the very end you'll see our main music room where you'll go for your normal music lessons as a class" Mrs Lee explained, the lady worked in the front office and was an average height bright looking woman who hadn't stopped smiling since we greeted her upon arriving earlier. Her heels clacked along the floor as she turned and made us follow her to the main building in the school.

 

"Of course we have the oval outside just over there for our sports classes, and as far as I know you'll all be in classes together am I correct?" Mrs Lee looked at Suho for confirmation, Suho nodded and she smiled opening the doors to a long hall filled with lockers.

"This is obviously our locker room, if we go this way we have our main buildings where you will get your lessons on Math, English, Science and any other classes you decide to take. Well, that's everything so shall we give you your uniforms and timetables?" We nodded and Mrs Lee lead us back to the front office where seven school uniforms were already sittting and waiting for us with paper on top of them.

"Ok so, if I'm correct it's all in age order. Kim Jongdae?" Chen smiled and Mrs Lee handed him the uniform wrapped in plastic with his list of classes on top.

"Park Chanyeol, Huang Zitao, Do Kyungsoo, Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun and Yoo Youngji" I smiled and thanked her as she gave me my new uniform.

"So we have a few different uniforms, you'll all have the white button up shirt, the yellow jacket and also the sweater. You boys have your trousers and Miss Lee you have a skirt, luckily for you the rules are being loosened up a bit and we ask that you just where black shoes of your liking. And you also have a shirt for your sport class" We thanked Mrs Lee and left with our uniforms in hand.

"My children are going to SOPA! I'm so proud!" Baekhyun pretended to sob as he grabbed my shoulder and steadied himself in his round of fake tears.

"Oh toughen up oppa" I groaned shrugging him off and Baekhyun stared shocked as I walked away to the car without him.

"That's my girl" Kai grinned catching up to wrap an arm over my shoulder as Suho unlocked the minivan.

"Who wants ice cream?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter