~Chapter 27~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"Get up"

*Slap*

"Youngji"

*Slap*

"It's time for school, kid"

*Slap*

"I said get up!"

"Oof" I gasped as all the air was winded out of me and I came face first with the floor. I looked up and glared at the culprit, coming face to face with a stoic faced Kyungsoo.

"Get up, I don't want to be late to school" I glared at the door as Kyungsoo slammed it shut and grumpily got up. I looked to my left lazily ruffling my hair to see Kai getting up and doing the same thing from the other side of the bed.

"You to?"

"Yep" He groaned and stood up as I let out an annoyed sigh.

Tch, to think that kid was meant to be cute and innocent.

"Am I the only one who can smell smoke?" I looked up already finding my answer when I found Kai openly sniffing at the air, following where his nose directed him as he waltzed to the glass sliding door almost in a daze.

"Youngji" My head snapped back in his direction from checking the kitchen to see if our dinner was burning.

"What is it?" I rushed over.

"The woods, it's on fire" Baekhyun gasped as he and Kyungsoo came clambering down the stairs.

"Someone call Suho hyung!" Kyungsoo yelled and we all rushed to pull a pair of shoes on before forcing each other out the back door.

"Suho hyung come quick the woods are on fire again" Baekhyun shouted and I watched him sputter frightenedly into his phone.

"He's on his way" He yelled when he was finished and that seemed to bring everyone back to reality instead standing and staring at the spreading fire.

Kyungsoo made his way past the first trees before anyone could react and we all followed, with it taking a moment for me to realise that blur was actually a moving Kyungsoo. I followed feeling panicked and lost on what to do. I ran aimlessly doing my best to follow someone and dodge the fire.

"Youngji!"

I screamed re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter