~Chapter 36~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

Why is my neck hurting so much?

I groaned rolling out of the bed and lazily making my way into the bathroom, when I flicked the lights on I flinched at the sight of my reflection.I brushed my hair before moving it into a bun where I could see swollen red marks in the place I was biten. I hissed as my collar began to itch and pulled the collar of my pyjama top down to scratch the itch only to retreat when it stung.

"Ahhh!" I screamed as I gawked at my relfection in the mirror poking the triangle shaped mark that was there, only to hiss in pain. The bathroom door opened with a bang and Baekhyun came rushing in with Kai behind him.

"What? What happened?" Baekhyun panicked grabbing me by the shoulders and scanning me for any injuries.

"When the did I get a tattoo?!" I yelled with sarcasm. four more heads popped through the door at the sound of my yelling and I pulled my shirt back down for Baekhyun to see why I was so angry.

"Huh, hey Jongin Youngji's got a mark that looks like your symbol- oh" Baekhyun's chuckles came to a stop and realisation dawned his face.

"What? What is it? I growled when no one told me what it was.

"This is the mark I told you about Youngji, your mark to show you're taken by me" Kai mumbled rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well why the does it have to hurt so much?" I yelled and Baekhyun gave me a look to calm down.

"Oh, so that's what I was missing" Suho sighed in realization from the door and everyone turned to look at him as the clueless leader shrugged before turning and walking out of the room. Everyone filed in crowding the bathroom making it a tight squeeze as they all moved around trying to look at my new mark.

"OH! It's even got the swirly bit in the middle and all this misty like when you teleport Jongin!" Chanyeol yelled gawking at it as he soved Baekhyun away and sent a swift jab to the mark.

"Ow" I growled slapping his hand away as Kai came into view, leaning in really close to take a good look.

"Oh wow it does to" He gasped in awe as he leant down to my height and put his fingers on the skin around it as he took a closer look.

"It's so cool!" Kyungsoo bent down to my level waving his fists around excitedly before I recieved another jab to my chest.

"Careful you fool its only just come up so it's sensitive!" Kai snapped slapping his friend on the back of the head. D.O flinched rubbing his head as he was shoved away so Sehun could take a look. Sehun stared at it blankly and it began to make me nervous for some reason.

Did my own childhood best friend not approve of this?

"I wonder what my symbol will look like? Sehun finally sighed and my body relaxed when I realised he was only in deep thought. Grunts and groans were made as the bathroom got that little bit more packed with Suho trying to make his way through.

"Excuse me leader coming through, I would like to see the fuss to" He called putting his hand up, the only way I actually knew where he was in the bathroom.

"Getting claustrophobic, getting claustrophobic" D.O bounced out of the bathroom and Chanyeol greatfully followed making the bathroom an easier area to move around in. Sehun left as Suho came over and bent down to get a look at the mark.

"Well would you look at that" Another jab, I cringed putting a hand over the mark and sat on the bath out of exhaustion.

"Hyung stop it your making it go red!" Kai slapped him away and Suho was ushered out of the room.

"Um, can I shower now?" I asked after what felt like minutes of the two staring at me and the mark.

"Oh right! Hurry up and get ready for school!" Baekhyun exclaimed before walking out, Kai stared for a moment longer before turning red and rushing out of the bathroom slamming the door shut behind him.

"You finally did it Jongin!" I chuckled listening to Baekhyun yell as a loud slap followed after.

I'm surrounded by morons.

"Let's go to the supermarket after school, we have a long list of things we need to get" I nodded as Kyungsoo put a long lists of foods and bathroom objects in front of my face. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter