~Chapter 13~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~]

"No, no you bring this one around" After a long discussion with Baekhyun, I brought Kai to sit at the bottom of the stairs after deciding to teach him how to tie his showlaces. I was tired of having to do it for him.

"Yeah, like that. Keep practising!" I smiled getting up and messing up his hair before heading into the kitchen, Baekhyun sat at the kitchen table with a pen in his hand and a mini soduko book on the table while he hummed quietly to himself. I went to the fridge and began pulling out the chicken that I had hidden in the fridge and was amazed to know Kai didn't even notice. With that in mind I decided to make Kai's new favourite meal, fried chicken.

"What smells so go- CHICKEN" Kai yelled when he entered the kitchen after probably zombie walking while being directed by the scent of the fried chicken, Baekhyun still sat in his place at the kitchen table but now his soduko book was closed and his attention was drawn to the plate stacked with his own chicken and Kai glared at him growling as his hyung picked up a piece of chicken taking a big bite from it.

"Kai, relax that Baekhyun's serving yours is there" I pointed to the plate next to me that had the same amount as mine and Baekhyun's meal put together, the blonde boy rushed into his seat sliding in and bumbing into me. instinctively Baekhyun's arm went out to stop me from sliding onto the floor and he halted my chair with his foot.

"Thanks" I mumbled, to which he silently nodded.

Same routine every night.

"Eat slowly or else you'll choke" Just after I spoke Kai started to cough in a fit and I shoved my glass of water towards him, he picked it up taking large gulps until the cup was empty.

"I told you to eat slowly" I mumbled.

"I'm sorry" He mumbled after slamming the cup down which effectively made Baekhyun jump in his seat. We sat in a comftable silence with the exception of Kai groaning in pleasure from chicken heaven and the odd moments where Baekhyun would mumble a song to himself or ask us something.

"Kai"

"Hmm?" The boy hummed into his food and Baekhyun could only shake his head.

"I talked to Joonmyeon hyung, he would be delighted to see you" Delighted? Who speaks like that anymore?

"Here hold it against your ear" Baekhyun handed Kai his phone and Kai being the curious, gullible boy he is took the phone putting it to his ear, upside down and with the screen of the phone face me.

"Hello? Jongin? It's Joonmyeon hyung" He still managed to hear on the other end of the phone.

"Arrhh, bwoh?!" He screamed like a girl throwing the phone, which luckily landed on the couch, and ran towards me grabbing me as he took off up the stairs saving us from the 'deadly device'.

"Kai! It's just a phone relax, it won't kill us!" Baekhyun yelled banging on the door which had been slammed shut, Kai on the other hand had shoved me into the wardrobe while I was left to bang on the doors demanding for my freedom.

"Kai, it's ok. The phone won't hurt you and Joonmyeon-ssi could never get angry at you for being nervous, you know wha?t I reckon he's even pretty nervous right now" I smiled even though only I would know that I was, silence fell on the other side of my wardrobe doors.

"You really think so?" Kai's voice rang, two seconds after I was shown the light of my room He stood in front of me holding the door handles while looking down at me with wide sad and frightened eyes.

"I know so, Joonmyeon-ssi will have missed his dongsaeng terribly and I also know for a fact that if you hold the phone properly it won't hurt you" I smiled up at him while he just blankly looked at me for a while in silence.

"Come on guys, Joonmyeon hyung is about to his pants in nervousness" Baekhyun cut in the silence and even with the door to my room closed I could hear shouting on the ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter