~Chapter 53~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"What's wrong Youngji? Did you get hurt?" I jumped, how did I not notice him come in? I rubbed my back looking in the mirror frustrated, did he not see it?

"You don't see anything?" I asked and Kai shook his head.

"No, nothings there. Is it sore?" Kai asked again and I shook my head.

"No I just got a sharp shock, it sort of felt like something was biting me" I answered and he nodded walking closer to me as I pulled my shirt back down.

"Is it ok?" He asked hugging me closer and I nodded as he smiled down at me.

"Good" Kai muttered leaning forward,I sighed in relief I had waited for the moment we could act as a couple again. I never realised how much I missed him being this close to me until he finally put his lips on mine protectively.

"Come down whenever you're ready then, Suho will get pissed if I don't hurry back" He smiled sadly and walked out the door. I sighed changing into some casual clothes before I left for the backyard where everyone was meant to be training.

"What's going on?" I stared amazed, since when did they have a water fight?

"I'm sick of Suho being uptight, so we made our own pool! No money invested!" Kris came up from behind me and put an arm over my shoulder. I stared amazed as everyone ran around dranched in water appearing in and out of the trees.

"This way" Kris waved an arm in the direction of the woods and walked us down the back steps and into the trees where happy screaming and laughter could be heard already. When we arrived in the presence of everyone we found them splashing and chasing each other around, it was the happiest I had seen anyone in months.

"Oh my god" I watched everyone bonding and Kris chuckled walking forward to join them all.

"You coming Youngji?" Baekhyun shouted and I snapped out of my daze. I smiled and rushed over, Baekhyun laughed grabbing me and jumping into the water while I screamed. When we resurfaced everyone was laughing and Suho sent me a big grin.

I like having Kris home.

"What have you done to me?" I had searched this school high and low to find this kid and when I finally found him he looked at me dumbfounded.

"Woah human what are doing here?"

"Shut it Jooheon" I growled pulling my jacket tighter around me as he stared at me.

"Come with me" Hyungwon stood up and the others went to follow him.

"Not you, her" They all sat down and Hyungwon nodded for me to walk. I followed after him as he walked a good distance away where the sharp ears of his friends wouldn't be able to hear us.

"What the hell is this ? I get home with a sore back and when I look I find this! The hells your problem dude?" I lifted the back of my shirt and showed him where his name was imprinted on my skin.

"Yeah I can explain that" Hyungwon quickly pulled my shirt down so no one would see me flashing.

"Well?" I asked as Hyungwon scratched his neck awkwardly.

"Well you see, I can see the future. It's only important things or random little things, but I could predict you were all going to come to this school and when my pack found out we were getting newbies they were eager to see them. And then they figured that only you were human and they went off their heads, their coyotes the only other animal they've ever been around is me and they haven't liked the invasion of their area" Hyungwon mumbled looking around every so often and I shrugged.

"So slap them into shape we're here to stay and I'm sure they can get used to a few more wolves in the school, it's not like we came with the intent to kill" I answered and Hyungwon looked panicked.

"That's the thing Youngji, no matter what I do I can't stop them. Everytime I get a vision of the future their intent to kill your pack doesn't change and I can't stop them I'm really trying I am, but they wont listen to me Youngji. You're a human in a pack of wolves and they don't like that either, you're in danger Youngji. I'm really trying to help you here" I stared at him shocked.

"How hard can it be to stop them, you're their leader right? Make them listen to you" I knew I was being irrational but I couldn't except the fact that EXO would be in danger. I lost my focus and I began to panick, had they not already done enough to us? I couldn't live with the thought of anyone else dying. My heart throbbed and I lost my balance momentarily.

"Look Youngji, I've done the best I can to change their mind but they wont listen. The only thing I can do now is make sure they don't hurt you" Hyungwon grabbed me by the arm to stop me from falling and walked me to the closest seat, he looked through my bag and p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter