~Chapter 22~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"Sir can I please go to the bathroom?" I asked the teacher, who nodded giving me a bathroom pass and turning back to whatever he was doing. I walked out of the class while pulling out my phone as I opened the door to the toilets, checking for any news from Suho or Baekhyun.

After another group meeting, it was brought upon the members already known to be alive that it may be a good idea to actually go out and physically look for their two missing members not just sit around and wait for them to appear, that sort of luck doesn't last forever in Suho's opinion. And I agree, after texting Baekhyun to see if there were any details he had not managed to inform me of, feeling slightly disheartened I exited the bathroom putting my phone in my pocket and day dreaming of ways to find the two missing boys while slowly making it towards the classroom.

"Oof!" The air was knocked out of me as I collided into what felt like a brick wall, not that doing something like that would surprise me, and I closed my eyes getting ready for the pain of hitting the ground.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was even going. I didn't hurt you did I?" Hands steadied my shoulders and I looked up to see a wide eyed boy with black hair looking at me waiting for an answer I stared as he scanned me for any harm before looking back at me eyes with a shy smile.

"No, I'm fine I was to busy day dreaming to" I bowed my head while muttering a quick sorry and tried to walk off,  he grabbed my wrist and I was gently pulled back. The guys hand was ripped off my wrist and I looked up to see Kai standing in front of me growling at the poor boy.

"What do you think your doing?" He growled and the smaller male stood up straight holding out a piece of paper.

"I'm new here, I was only trying to ask her where my class is" He explained and I shoved Kai aside taking the time table out of the confused boys hand and reading it before giving him a short smile.

"Lucky for you, your in our class. Let's go" I tapped him on the shoulder as a friendly gesture and began leading the way with the now smilely boy walking next to me.

"Hurry up Kai" I called back not even looking at the sulky wolf boy who began to trail behind us while whimpering and huffing in annoyance.

"Here it is" I spoke opening the door and getting the attention of the teacher who looked straight past me and at the new student with a brow raising in confusion.

"Oh, can I help you?"He asked as we entered the new guy bowed to the teacher and gave him a heart shaped smile while I snuck to my seat with Kai sulking his way behind me.

"Neh, I'm the new student Do Kyungsoo-imnida, please call me D.O"

"Yeah! And he touched her hyung!" Baekhyun stood in the kitchen cutting the vegetables while calmly listening as I told him about our day and the new student, Kai sat squirming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter