~Chapter 32~ PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"Youngji what are you doing?" Baekhyun kicked me as I slid out of my seat and to the safety of underneath the long table as soon as I saw Kai come through the kitchen door.

"Nothing" I mumbled.

Awkward, if I had to use one that would be it. Ever since last night I couldn't look Kai in the eyes and it was hard to remain calm in the same room as him everytime the same thing would happen; First it would be quick glances- my eyes met with his ninety nine percent of the time- then my face would go red and my heart acted like I had just ran a marathon, if not two. And what did Kai do? He acted like it was a good thing, he carried on with his day and ate his dinner in peace with a smile. He even tried getting closer to me whenever we were in the same room, or is that just me being paranoid?

"Would you like to come out from under the table Youngji?" I nodded silently as Suho smiled, I slid back up into my chair and acted as if nothing happened doing my best to ignore the eyes that were staring holes into the side of my head.

"Come on kids, if you don't leave now you'll be late" I shot up as soon as Suho yelled at us from the front door, I rushed to shove my feet into my black converse and was out of the door in an all new record time.

"I swear I did nothing" I turned to see Kai coming out the door shrugging as Suho gave him a look of disbelief, I watched as Kai hopped down the front steps and to my side quickly grasping my hand before I could do anything with myself.

"See we're perfectly fine" He grinned and leaned down to my height so our heads were touching with a grin for extra effect. Suho huffed and rolled his eye but I saw the knowing look he threw my way as Chanyeol and Kyungsoo came down the stairs, I knew I looked like a human tomato.

Curse this wolf with his good looks, his speed, his height, maybe the fact he exists to ruin my life.

"I've noticed you're avoiding your wolfie friend today" I scowled looking up at the source of the voice.

"You shouldn't really be talking, last I saw you and your little friends are the same" I growled looking back down at my food, it was seemingly ten times more interesting now.

"Well that's not what I came here to talk about" He cut straight to the point and I ended up looking at him again, already having an idea of what he wants to 'talk' about.

"Oh?' I played dumb and this made him grin as he sat down next to me, slouching as he sat leaning back on the bench so even though we sat on the same seat we were face to face.

"You seem to have taken something from me, and quiet frankly that doesn't make me happy" I put my chopsticks down and pushed my lunchbox forward so I hade a place to rest my arms, I turned with my hand acting as a rest place for my head.

"And why does that not make you happy Oh Sehun?" I grinned at him innocently.

"Well you see, I noticed your little pack reunion you've got going on for these boys was expanding. So wanting to make things fair for this upcoming war I also decided to expand my pack, hence I found an old friend of mine and he was more than greatful to join me on my side. And now that you have found my fire weilding friend in the woods you took it upon yourself to also bring him under your wing filled with wolfie friends" He leaned in close as he spoke, and as horried as it was it was hard to resist the urge to bite his disgusting face off.

"Funny isn't it? All of my old friends are gathering to form their own little pack, how cute" He smiled in mock innocence.

"Sehun, does your ever get jealous of the amount of bull your mouth dribbles or do you go to the bathroom fifty times a day?" I mimicked his innocent smile and he rose an eye brow at me.

"You see old buddy I am only doing what makes Suho and my cousin happy, it was purely coincidence I met Kai and Baekhyun's family I can't leave him on the streets. Suho and Baekhyun had been looking for you lot for years, with no thought of harming your father they even bloody looked for him! They have no intention of killing him and we don't need to start a war to prove it, as for Chanyeol he just figured who was right and who was wrong" I shrugged, neither of us spoke I let all of what I said sink in for Sehun but when I looked at him he looked like I had just retold him a story for the millionth time.

"What happened to us Youngji?"

"Hmm?" I looked at him courious to where he was going with this.

"Us, we were best friends and now all I know is that you hate me"  I rose my eye brow at him as he sighed and looked off into the distance as other students wondered around the yard in front of us.

"Last I checked you embarrassed me in front of the whole school" I scoffed and looked down.

"I did that for a reason" I looked at him, the disbelief clear in my eyes. "Do you remember when I told you I was adopted?" He turned to look at me and I nodded.

"Well when you're born as what I am you just think it's natural and that's what I believed, I thought it was normal so I never asked my adopted parents about it. It was once I was changing I was going through puberty and being supernatural meant I had many more changes to go through and it was when I realised my parents weren't helping me through these changes and teaching me the things I needed to survive that I started questioning them. One day I was so angry my teeth were growing out and it felt like my gums were being ripped to shreads, I just randomly turned around and asked if I was adopted they were honest and said I am and thats how I knew they weren't like me" I nodded as he looked at me the whole time unsure of how to continue.

"What did you end up doing?"

"I looked for my real parents and coincidently I was best friends with Jongin and Kyungsoo at school, I knew they were like me we were different to everyone else. Somehow out of pure luck they let me meet the rest of their pack and my real parents were the alpha's, the leaders of that pack. I was so excited to finally be with my real parents I ran away from home and lived with my real parents, I just didn't see what my father was really like, he didn't like that I was such good friends with a human like you he thought it would turn into something moreand he didn't want a human in his pack. So I was made to humiliate you in front of everyone and disappear but I just didn't want to leave such a good friend behind so I decided to just follow you around and be rude to keep getting attention from you"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter