~Chapter 28~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~} 

I let out a gasp as loud screams of shock and pain filled our ear's closely followed with a booming howl. Suho rushed forward and I had no choice but to let him go and follow after him. I stumbled stupidly after him as he rushed around randomly shooting water at patches of fire as he went.

"Check what noise is coming from that way" Suho aimlessly pointed to his left and he shot off to his right, not even bothering to check on me. I grunted and took off in the direction I was given, I still ran aimlessly dodging patches of fire and jumping over rocks or fallen branches when needed.

*Cue really frightening low growl from somewhere behind a tree*

I let out a stangled noise of fright with the sudden growl causing me to miss the branch before me and topple to the ground. I grunted and rolled over so I could sit and brush off the dirt on my knees. Another growl shocked me back to the situation at hand and I looked up wide eyed as a large animal moved from behind a tree a few meters away from me. I dared not to look away from it's fierce eyes as it stepped out from it's hiding spot and the wolf presented itself to me in a defencive stance.

What has Suho put me into?!

It crawled it's way closer and my breath hitched, stopping as I froze not daring to move and suggest anything to the animal in front of me. It snarled and I whimpered as it stood right in front of me, looking down at me as if to try and scare me away.

"Are you a fool? You need to ran there is a fire here, you could get hurt!" I managed to not stutter, the wolf snorted and made a noise almost as if he was laughing at me.

It's as if he thinks I'm the idiot here.

Loud angered shouting and the noise of what the movies provided me to believe was a gun made us both jolt in fear, but I'm not thinking for the same reason. The large reddish furred wolf whimpered but snarled afterwards and his eye pierced into mine. I gasped as the wet snout of the wolf came into contact with my arm and he nuzzeled harshly at me trying to get me to move.

"Step away from the animal!" A deep voice boomed and I looked up frightened as the wolf continued to nudge at me to move to which I slowly got to my feet.

"I said step away from the animal!" The man repeated again as he raised some sort of large gun and more people behind him did the same to the weapons they held.

"And what? Let you kill it?" I shot up and then continued to mentally slap myself for even talking back.

"If you don't move away it could kill you miss" The man who appeared to be the leader tried to negotiate.

"If it were to kill me, wouldn't you have arrived to find me dead already?" I piped up.

Finding Kai in the woods has given me to much confidence in wild animals a little to much.

"Miss, I'll ask one final time. Please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter