~Chapter 35~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Kim Jongin ~}

I watched as Youngji opened the door to her metal box and grabbed her books, shakily putting them in her bag. I followed her, stuffing my own books for the day into my bag while keeping my eyes on her.

"Are you ok, Youngji?" I grabbed her shoulder and turned her around so I could check her temperature, her temperature was completely normal but the longer I kept my hand there it slowly began to heat up.

How cute.

"I'm fine" She grumbled and my hand was pushed away from her face I chuckled and grabbed her hand as she tried to make an escape to the classroom.

"Let's walk to class together" I smiled and she nodded not even looking my way which made me chuckle again, I strolled along purposely going slow as she tried to rush, my grip on her hand kept her at my slow pace and I smirked watching her huff in annoyance.

"Calm down, we wont be late" I smiled and she sighed when we finally made it into the classroom. I let her hand go and watched in amusement as she bolted to her seat and put her head down in embarrasment.

Youngji you're to cute.

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"What do you mean? I stared wide eyed, my eyes just as big as the boys in front of me.

"What do you mean what do I mean? You're in love kid! You-"

"I mean it's unfortunate who it is- I mean he is a total moron, like I don't think you're gonna live through it with this guy. He will slowly kill you with his random surprises and weirdness that before you know it anaconda will be playing at your funeral while cries claiming it was your favourite song-" 

"That's enough you freak!" Kyungsoo cut the giant off the same way he had just been by slapping the poor boy upsaide the head. I watched in bewilderment as they bickered a little before turning back to me with straight faces.

"Basically you just gotta go for it" Kyungsoo finished with a shrug, I scrunched up my face in confusion.

"What do you mean just go for it?' I asked and Chanyeol groaned before slammiing his hands on my table, leaning forward so he was right in my face.

"Tell the damn kid you love him you barbaric fool!" I leant back in shock of his loud voice and quickly looked around the classroom, only to see D.O frantically rushing around Kai in the corner doing his best to keep him asleep after Chanyeol's loud outburst. Sehun was sat on my right and when I looked at him he smirked before wiggling his eye brows and winking at me.

"Oh dear god" I groaned letting my head hit the table with a thud.

"He wont help you through this" Kyungsoo groaned darkly as he plopped back into his seat.

"You know what? Why don't you do it now!" Kyungsoo suddenly brightened and sat forward in his seat.

"What? No way!" I snapped grabbing his hand as he got out of his seat.

"Nah ah kid" He was free in seconds as I plopped forward on my stomomach over the table and Chanyeol decided to lean on me so I couldn't get up.

"Aww poor Youngji" Sehun chuckled and I felt a tap on my .

"Hey excuse me!" I yelled turning to hit the boy as Chanyeol shoved my back into my seat and Sehun dodged my punch while laughing evilly.

"What?" We all froze at the sound of Kai snapping at Kyungsoo, the boys grinned as my face dropped and Kai looked at me groggily.

"Youngji doesn't feel well, go take her outside for some fresh air" Kyungsoo nodded in our direction and I groaned as Kai willingly got up and made his way towards us.

"Come on, babe" He came behind the row of tables and took my hand, effortlessly pulling me to my feet.

"Excuse me!" I squeaked and I heard whistles in the background as Kai dragged me away from them. I was silent the whole time he walked us to the garden, somewhere no students appreciated the beauty of nature at it's finest.

"Are you ok?" He asked putting the back of his hand to my forehead for the second time today, I pulled it away turning a bright red and Kai smiled.

"Let's just sit here for a bit" He pointed to the bench and I nodded rushing over to sit down and rethink all of my life choices.

Am I really doing this?

"Kai?" I  turned to face him on the seat to find him already facing me with a smile curious smile, he hummed in response and I looked around nervously fiddling with my hands.

"Well- I uhm- You see I- Actually what I mean is- Oh god" I looked down to my lap with a sigh and took in a shakey breath, I was kept my head down as Kai chuckled and took my hands into his own.

"What is it Youngji?' He laughed, squeezing my hands and I let out a shakey breath as I finally looked up.

"Youngji-?" I leant foward pressing myself against his chest and did the bravest thing I had ever managed to do in my life. Kai let out a little gasp of shock before I felt him smirk against my own lips pushing me back and deepening the kiss. I grabbed his shoulders as his hands weaved around my waist and pulled me so I was sitting on his lap, he deepened the kiss more making me let out a small moan which frightened me. When he finally pulled away he looked down at me with the happiest smile I had ever recieved from him and I grinned at him in return.

"I love you to" I whispered, refering to what he had said the other night.

"Thank god for that" He chuckled and pulled me in for another kiss.

{~ Author's P.O.V ~}

"What are you so happy about?" Baekhyun questioned worriedly as he opened the door to his cousins room to see his favourite tanned male laying on the bed in a bunch of giggles and squeals.

"She told me she loves me!" The boy cheered throwing his arms up, making it look like the bed had arms as he hid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter