~Chapter 31~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Kim Jongin ~}

"Hurry up Jongin" I flinched from the shock I received quickly turning to glare at Chanyeol who stood in the doorway with a stupid grin.

"Say, you wouldn't want Kyungsoo to get to Youngji- your mate- first, would you?" I growled as the stupid grin on his face widened in satisfaction of my reaction. He chuckled evilly as I snatched up my bag and shoved him out of my way to the stairs. I grumbled out another growl actually physically ready to hurt my own hyung if he was to close.

Though the growl gradually died getting quieter and quieter in my throat when I saw Youngji sitting by herself patiantly waiting for her breakfast so I happily made my way to the seat next to hers. I stopped when Baekhyun came out from the kitchen watching the way he leant over Youngji to put her plate down with a smile.

"Just shut up and sit down Jongin" The growl rumbling in my throat again stopped with a squeak from the shock of realising I was growling. Baekhyun was giving me a look that read 'dude really? I'm her cousin' I huffed sitting down in my seat as he also sat my plate down, ruffling my hair like I was a child again.

"Kai we're at school now, you can let go" I ignored what Youngji was actually saying and just listened to the sound of her voice, all I knew is that she was protesting about something.

"Jongin come on let her go, she has to get to class" D.O's voice broke the moment I was in as I mumbled in a daze.

"We're in the same class" I smiled drunkenly.

"Jongin you're drawing attention to us" I smirked watching Youngji grab her stuff with one hand from her locker when Chanyeol's reasoning gave me an idea.

"I'll meet you in class" I swooped down with my smirk to kiss her cheek. Youngji turned her head at the wrong moment and I got the side of her lip.

Restrain yourself Jongin.

I smirked as Youngji went beetroot red and my hyungs shouted their protest. I turned away with a smirk still gracing my lips and made my way to class with my books in my hand.

Oh god, I hope no one saw how close that was.

Baekhyun will kill me if he finds out.

I was dying of embarrasment on the inside, when did I become so foolish? I shook my head as I entered the classroom and found my place where I would sit for all of my lessons. Not long later more students who I had yet to know the names of entered the room, I received a few waves from braver female students but they were all ignored as I kept my eyes on the door waiting for Youngji to finally enter the classroom.

They probably think I was looking at them.

Soon my wish came true, Youngji walked through the door with Kyungsoo and Chanyeol on her toes. As soon as I saw her all the courage I had built myself while sitting here was crushed. I almost slammed my head on the table wishing I could just teleport myself somewhere far away. Instead I chose to fake my confidence and watch her with the most intense eyes I could give her without thinking I would send her running out of the room screaming in fear.

The girls in drama's always dig the guys who stare at them like this.

Well- at least I hope I'm doing it properly.

She sat down next to me as the other two made themselves comfortable in seats on either side of us. She looked at me and I sent her a wink making her ears burn red as she hung her head down to hide her face.

"Omo! Do you see the way Jongin oppa keeps looking at that girl? It's like he's in love with her!" I heard one girl whisper from the front of the class but my wolfie ears picked it up perfectly, not that they were trying to hide their hush hush session anyway.

"I know, it's like he's either trying to win her over with seduction or has serious dark lust for the girl. What would he even see in her anyway?" A growl rumbled from my throat as I glared at the three girls who were openly gawking in our direction. They flashed smiles my way when they met my gaze like excited pups when they find out they are about to get their first lesson in hunting, they stiffened with wide eyes when they finally noticed I wasn't giving them the nicest look though. They slid down in their seats and faced the front and I scoffed as they whispered to each other.

"Did you see that? His looks can kill, and I don't mean that jawline. It looked like he wanted us dead!" Why do they keep asking each other if they saw things? Selective sight maybe?

Well Youngji tells me I have selective hearing so it must be possible.

"Youngji" I whispered grabbing her attention making her look up with a small hum, as soon as her shy eyes met mine I immediately saw the sadness she was trying to hide.

"You look beautiful today" I smiled her way and her face went red again as she looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter