~Chapter 48~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Pre warning this is the moment we've all been waiting for, well some of us anyway* RATED CHAPTER!

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"Ok, so where do we go now?" I asked as we left the arcade and all it's noise behind, the boys shrugged looking at each other. After calling Baekhyun when it was time for school to end claiming we would stay out for a little while longer to give him and Suho a break, we wondered the streets and played in the arcade until it was dark.

"I guess we call it a day and return home?" Kyungsoo shrugged looking at the busy streets being lit by the street lights as people walked around.

"You all can, but we're going somewhere" Kai took my hand and I looked at him shocked as the others chuckled.

"Ok, we'll stall for you" Chanyeol winked and I looked at Kai confused. The others waved us off and I followed Kai as he walked in the opposite direction to them.

"Where are we going?" I asked getting nervous when Kai rounded a corner, pulling us into an empty alleyway.

"Here" I opened my eyes to find us in our room next to the bed.

"And then, here" I flinched as I opened my eyes and looked around at where we were.

"Kai, why are we in the clearing? And more importantly, what's the bed doing here?" I looked at the bed and sent him a look to show I wasn't playing around.

"Well about that whole bonding thing, I thought the bed was safer than the shower" Kai admitted and looked down at me with a smirk. The moon made his eyes stand out more and I gulped as he layed us both on the bed.

"You mean now?" My voice cracked and Kai chuckled.

"Well if that's ok with you, then yes" Kai answered and my eyes widened. Kai hovered over me as I struggled to make a sentence and was stuck to watching him smirk.

"Don't worry I'll be here to help you through it" Kai reasoned and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"You're taking my innocence though" I spoke and Kai chuckled bringing his face closer to mine.

"Hey your getting mine in return, so I see no reason to complain" He answered and I nodded into the kiss he brought on. I concentrated on the kiss and tried to ingore the rampage of butterflies and nerves that were filling my stomach as Kai deepend the kiss and put his hands under my shirt. The kiss got heated quickly and before I knew it Kai had taken my jacket and shirt off as he made his way down my neck with his lips.

"Kai" I gasped as he left purple marks around my collarbone and moved to take my bra off. I closed my eyes and gasped as my bra was taken off and Kai latched his mouth to one of my mounds right away. He fondled with my s and pleasered them as I moved around underneath him, unsure of how to handle this new feeling. I pulled Kai closer and took his shirt off revealing his tanned skin to the night air as his abs pressed against my stomach.

"It's cold" I whispered wrapping my arms around Kai to bring his body heat closer to me. Kai nodded and in a flash slid both our pants off before quickly putting us under the covers. Kai kissed me softly and tugged on my lips to distract me from his on comming attack, my body still flinched feeling the foreign touch on my folds from Kai before he slipped his finger in properly and I wriggled uncomfortably.

"It's ok, it's ok" Kai repeated like a mantra to calm me down and soon I was along to his voice as he moved his fingers around inside me.

"Kai" I whimpered clawing at his back to pull him closer, my hips bucked as he curled his fingers and hit a spot inside of me that was more sensitive.

"Oh" I breathed and Kai grinned as I closed my eyes. A tight knot filled my stomach and I moaned continuing to move my hips against Kai's hand until I felt the knot get so strong that I let out a cry from the pleasure. I released on Kai's fingers and he pulled them out them clean as he looked at me.

That was way hotter than it should have been.

"Help me out" Kai moved and took my hand I looked at him shocked as he brought it down to his .

"What d you want me to do?" I asked feeling totally lost, as Kai moved so he was laying down.

"Just go like this- Yes like that Youngji" Kai groaned as he helped me pump my hand up and down befor letting go to grab the sheets. I gave him a small squeeze and Kai groaned bucking his hips into my hand. I got braver and moved to pump him faster as Kai turned into a mess like I was a moment ago. He pulled me in for a kiss and bit onto my lip until I could taste blood making him moan into my mouth more. I pulled back getting a sudden idea as I looked down at my hand.

"Youngji you don't have to if you don't- oh my god" Kai gasped as I bravely took him into my mouth but still looked up at him through the sheets to see if I was on the right track. I circled my tongue around his tip and up his shaft before taking him into my mouth again as I watched Kai close his eyes in pleasure. He brought his hand down and I let out a moan of shock as he grabbed my hair. The vibrations from my made Kai buck his hips and I choked as he hit the back of my throat. I continued bobbing my head up and down until Kai shivered and I felt twitch in my mouth. His fluids shot into my mouth and I took him out of my mouth as he gasped.

"Just swallow, swallow" Kai rushed out looking at my lost expression, I swallowed his juices and Kai smirked as he pulled me up by the back of my neck.

"Are you ready for the main performance?" Kai smirked against my lips and I nodded as Kai rolled us over so he was on top again. He crashed hips lips against mine in a heated kiss and I tuggedon his hair to deepen the kiss. He my lip for entry and I slowly opened my mouth letting him in to explore my cavern. I hissed and pulled back as the pain shot all through my regional area and Kai began entering me slowly.

"Shh I know it hurts but it wont last long" Kai whispered and brought my hand up so I could pull on his hair. Tears brimmed my eyes as he went in deeper and I was being stretched. Kai kissed all my tears away before conecting my lips with his and filled me completely. I groaned at the pain of being streteched so much, it felt like my whole was being ripped apart as Kai waited for me to get used to his size. I nodded pulling him closer and he slowly pulled out of me b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter