~Chapter 2~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

“I think I know what I can name you” I grinned at the mass of white fur sitting next to me on the couch and his head popped out making me smile brighter upon seeing his happy eyes.

“It’s obvious you’re a boy, I mean you peed on my chair leg. But that’s beside the point, I think Kai suits you” I smiled again and Kai bounced up happily landing on me and squashing me as he at my face.

“Ew! Kai!” I screamed and continued laughing even when he got off of me.

“I’m glad you like your name-” I was cut off and the two of us sat staring in shock at the phone sitting on the coffee table.

What in the world?

I picked up the phone and brought it to my ear after pressing the green button on the screen.

“Hello, Youngjae?” I heard my mum’s voice through the phone.

“It’s Youngji” I snapped at her.

“You should at least know your only child’s name” I continued.

“Yeah right, anyway my sister called in-”

"You had a sister you failed to inform me of?” I questioned, the hand patting Kai’s head frozen.

“Yeah, so anyway she wants her son to live with us, apparently he’s bit of a trouble maker and she wants him away from his ‘devil of a father’ not that I believe that. He’ll get there sometime this week, probably while you’re at school so I gave him my key”

“Your key? You’re not coming home?” I asked slightly panicked.

Not that you ever do anyway.

“You’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter