~Chapter 10~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"I'm home!" I called as I slid off my shoes and entered the lounge, Baekhyun grunted to busy watching some drama to care about my arrival. I climbed up the stairs and walked down the hall to my room, upon opening the door Kai sniffed the air and jolted awake rushing to greet me and I giggled.

"Finally someone who is happy to see me" I smiled at him and pinched his cheek.

"Bad day?" The blonde inquired and I shrugged dumping my bag on the floor.

"I don't know, I guess it was as boring as every other school day" I shrugged again and he nodded flopping back onto the bed face first.

"Have you practiced your writing today?" I looked over at him quickly pulling myself into a clean shirt before he looked up, the boy just nodded into the pillow while grunting.

"What about your speech stuff as well? Did Baekhyun help with any of that today?" He made a noise to say no and I grunted, that lazy .

"Can I see what you've done today?" He got up and I quickly changed into a clean pair of jeans before following him, I stood next to him watching as he huffed while flicking through the pages of his book. He finally landed on the page he had last written on and handed the book to me, I read through it with a smile and nodded a few times.

"That's really good Kai and your hand writing is improving a lot" He gave a shy smile and I read through the writing on the page again. He grunted loudly and jolted shocking me, he pulled on the corner of the page in excitment and I flipped it over in curiosity.

Baekhyun is a pabo.

I laughed and he smiled rubbing the back of his neck.

"Is this because he wouldn't help you today?" He nodded and I chuckled taking his hand.

"Come on let go show Baekhyun-ssi the message you wrote for him" I pulled Kai out of the room and he followed me down the stairs and over to the couch where Baekhyun still sat watching the TV.

"Baekhyun-ah"

"Hmm?" He replied half heartedly.

"Kai told me you didn't help him with his studying earlier so he wrote you a message"  Baekhyun finally took his eyes off the screen and I handed him Kai's work book, Kai shuffled closer to me in nervousness and Baekhyuns eyes grew darker.

"Yah you blonde speechless fool! You think this is funny?! If you wanted my help you should have just said so. Wait no you wouldn't because you can't even talk properly you fool!" Baekhyun raged and I grew furious as Kai growled and whimpered behind me.

"What the hell Baekhyun?! It was just a joke and for your infomation I asked you several times to help him with his studying last night! I even left a note on the kitchen table but you probably just threw it out without caring to look didn't you? Instead you chose to act like you own this freaking place and sit on the couch all day like the lazy mutt you are! Kai did nothing wrong so if your going to get angry over little things like this go live somewhere else I never said I agreed to having you here" I snatched the book off the couch and pulled Kai back up the stairs with me while my face continued to grow red and steam was probably coming out of my ears. When we got to my room I slammed the door open and trudged in and began scanning my draws for my p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter