~Chapter 12~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"I can't believe this" I groaned rolling around, Kai being the fool he is was already jumping around and playing with anything that moved it was some ridiculous hour in the morning and the sun was still yet to come out.

"Kai! Are you for real?" The blonde boy had not changed back into his large wolf form but was still running around barking at the birds fluttering around with a high pitched puppy bark, while I on the other hand rolled around under the sheets from my bed in annoyance from being woken up at this hour. After what felt like hours of rolling around doing my best to tune out Kai as he ran around occasionally jumping on me to get up I finally gave up and sat upright slowly pulling the dooner off from covering me. When I looked at Kai who was crouched staring at me and he visibly grimiced at my morning look, I flopped onto my back again with a loud groan.

"Good morning" I opened my eyes to see him leaning right over me, watching me with large curious eyes and I sighed.

"Good morning Kai" I let him pull me up to sit again and he moved around hurriedly trying to fix my hair by brushing his fingers through it before he gave up and pulled out my hair brush from the overnight bag dumped next to the closest tree. I sat silently and let him try and brush my hair, finally after a wait that woulld've been quicker if I just did it myself he finished with my hair properly brushed and I smiled at him.

"Thank you Kai" He smiled in return and moved the brush to the top of his own head repeating his earlier actions on his own hair.

After folding up the blankets, finding some water where we could brush our teeth and giving each other the privacy to get changed we decided it was probably a good time to be mature- well for me anyway- and go back home and face Baekhyun. When we slid the back door open I ushered Kai in and silently closed the door behind me, quickly following Kai up the stairs and ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter