~Chapter 21~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"Kai! Kai answer me!" I yelled while repeatedly slapping his arm, out of nowhere he let me go and took off down the stairs. I stood dumbfounded as I heard Baekhyun yell and the door slam.

What the hell just happened?

"What was that?! What did you do?" Baekhyun yelled coming my way and waving his arms around.

"How do you expect me to know? One minute he's hugging me the next he's dead to the world and suddenly thinks he can run off" I yelled back snapping into reality again. Baekhyun stood there blankly staring at me and I looked back raising an eyebrow at him.

"What n-" 

"OH MY GOD! It's about damn time at least one of your realised" He shouted throwing his arms up and turning to walk away. And I could only chase him down the stairs with a face of confusion.

"What do you mean? Baekhyun don't be a moron and answer me!" I grew frustrated with him not answering me as we ran in what felt like circles looking for Kai in these thick woods.

"We're gonna have to split up if we wanna find him before it gets dark out" Baekhyun sighed finally speaking and I looked at him as he looked around scanning the trees around us.

"Ok...." I trailed off not really sure about it, but I didn't get much of an imput when the older male turned away and run off a sudden flash shocked me and when I blinked all I could see was a black wolf running in the same direction that my older cousin had ran off in.

Great, now I'm alone and there are two wolves running around this place with god knows what other animals.

Great.

"Kai?" 

"Kim Jongin!" I shouted growing frustrated again, it had felt like I was searching this darned place for hours just for one kid and I was nearly ready to forget the kid and go home for the day when I suddenly heard some form of what I assumed to be a scoff, I slowly turned around and behind me stood a large boulder or as I would describe it, a cave. But more importantly the very wolf I was looking for was lying at the top of this cave, looking down on me with pure amusement glinting in his eyes.

Finally.

{~ Kim Jongin ~}

"Kai?" What? My head turned in the direction of where my name came from and I mentally grinned to myself, of course a wolf can't physically grin that would just be weird.

"Kim Jongin!" She yelled and I scoffed at her blindness.

This girl can't seriously be my mate.

She turned around with shocked eyes scanning her surroundings before she finally found me looking down at her, she sighed from what looked like relief but you nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter