~Chapter 41~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"And this is my friend Victoria" Tao introduced us with a smile, Victoria ignored her friend as she came closer, her nose moving from her sudden intent to sniff me.

"Are you hum-"

"Youngji-ah" Kai came by my side and Victoria suddenly retreated.

"Hmm, I must have been confused. Sorry I'm Victoria, Tao's friend" The taller girl finally smiled pulling her hand out to shake. I took her hand politely and introduced myself. I spent a lot of the night walking around meeting people who surprisingly spoke Korean or had a rough idea how to which made everything a lot easier for us all.

"Youngji over here!" I turned looking at Chen who was waving me over from a corner. I tugged my fancy shirt down more and walked across the dance floor of the fancy hall to where Chen was sitting with a group of people I hadn't met.

"Youngji, these are my friends meet Hankyung, Henry, ZhouMi, Mark and Jackson" I bowed to each person politely as Chen pointed to each of his friends around the table before pulling a seat out.

"Sit" He pulled the chair next to his and I sat down quickly afraid to be told off in his 'birthday king' attitude.

"Are you a human? Or half? I mean I can suddenly smell a human"Hankyung looked around as the others sniffed a little until I found Henry's nose right on my cheek, he back away quickly crashing into ZhouMi next to him in shock.

"Ah yeah I'm human, my mate is Jongin"

"Jongin? Kim Jongin?" Mark spoke up with a grin and I nodded.

"I haven't seen that kid for years, where is he? I need a word with him and Sehun"

"They did something wrong?" I jumped up again to run and protect the two from this guy he chuckled shaking his head as he stood up and walked past me patting me on the shoulder.

"It's merely catching up with old friends" He reassured and I pointed to where the two stood stuffing their faces at the buffet, how typical.

"And then Chen dacked ZhouMi in front of the whole class!" Jackson yelled and Chen screamed laughing like everyone else on the table besides ZhouMi who put his head on the table and closed his eyes tightly.

"Must you always talk about this? It was three years ago already!" ZhouMi growled and I jumped leaning closer to Chen.

"I'm sorry Youngji I didn't mean to frighten you" ZhouMi's head shot up and Chen put his hand on my shoulder giving it a slap to comfort me.

"No you're fine, I just haven't really gotten used to any growling besides Kai" I admitted looking down turning red in the face.

"Kai? Who-"

"You called?" I looked up as new hands rested on my shoulders and Kai grinned down at me curiously.

"Hey Kai" I smiled letting him pull me out of my seat so he could take it and sit with me on his lap.

"I just don't ask, she calls him that probably because she doesn't know his real name" Chen shrugged as everyone stared at us curiously.

"Kim Jongin!"

These people freak me out.

"Is this what I think it is?" Jackson suddenly shot up looking around as if he were a meerkat.

"I love this song!" Mark shouted coming back over to where we all sat chatting.

"Join me Mark" Jackson put his hand out for Mark to take and it wasn't long before we all had to move back as the two stood on the table pulling out their best moves as Big Bang suddenly filled the room.

"Oh my god" I covered my mouth in shock to stop my laughter as Kai pulled me back from a wild head banging Jackson. The music got louder and the peaceful event in the big hall easily became a massive dance party.

"How did you like the party last night? What do you think of my friends?" Chen wobbled tiredly into the seat next to me at the table the next morning.

"It was fun, your friends are..... Interesting" I concluded as the image of Mark and Jackson dancing on the table appeared in my head.

"Great guys aren't they?" Chen grinned as a plate filled with bacon was sat in front of us. I nodded as Kai took the seat on my other side and reached over for a handful of bacon.

"Here sis" Suho smiled actually using the tongs to put the hot bacon on my plate I grinned thanking him as the others gathered around the table noisily. The American styled breakfast was passed around the table and by the time everyone was happily eating I had bacon, eggs, waffles and toast filling my plate.

"Let's go on a date!" 

"What?"I asked my mouth full of the scrambled eggs that were shoved in my mouth at the last second by a giggling Lay. I looked at my cousin who just grinned and closed my mouth for me to chew.

"A date, me and you outside" He pointed to the front door and Kai huffed walking past me to put his plate in the sink. I scoffed and Baekhyun looked at me with his eyebrow raised.

"So?"

"Fine" I huffed back and Baekhyun clapped dumping my empty plate in the sink before dragging me up the stairs.

"I know what you can wear and I know exactly where we can go! This is gonna be so much fun" Baekhyun grinned rushing into my room and straight to the closet. He swung the doors open and it was another round of having my older cousin throw clothing after clothing at me.

"Baek can't I just-" 

"DONE" He screamed before I could have any input and I grunted.

"But I've already showered and gotten dressed" I growled peeling the jacket off my head.

"You're not going out in public like that" Baekhyun stated blankly looking at my blue jeans and hoodie. I looked at what I was wearing before staring at the clothes Baekhyun threw at me with a huff.

"Fine" I changed into the clothes as Baekhyun grinned smugly. When I was done we left my room and went back downstairs where most of the boys were sitting in the lounge room.

"Don't take to long guys, we're going out for tea tonight and I want to spend time with Youngji to" Suho ordered as multiple voices agreed with him.

"Make sure you buy something nice to wear too" Suho yelled as we put our shoes on and left the house. Baekhyun linked his arm through mine and dragged me down the path waving to the odd neighbour in their yard as we passed.

"It seems we're going somewhere fancy tonight" Baekhyun started a conversation and I looked at him curiously.

"Why somewhere fancy?" I asked.

"As far as I know Kris hyung got promoted in his job, EXO M are just as rich as Suho hyung it's they just use their money unlike Suho hyung who would rather use his money wisely and live peacefully. That's why he has his own cafe" Baekhyun explained and I nodded.

"You're not going to make me wear a dress are you?' I asked already knowing I would have no choice in what I wore tonight.

"It would be best if you did, but I'm sure I can work my magic to fit your style" Baekhyun grinned and I laughed letting him pull me onto a bus. We took our seat at the front of the bus as Baekhyun told me more about the EXO M members.

"Lay is normally a very quiet random sort of person, even after you get to know him. Chen is Chen he is a troll that doesn't shut up, he's practically still a child in a mans body but he has had a troubled past. Kris is like the dad of the group he provides for all of EXO M, EXO M is a pack that lives a normal life like us but is more in tact with that whole live in the forest and never pay bills, hunt and just be wolves basically. It still amazes me h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter