~Chapter 33~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"Come on, if you keep day dreaming we'll be late for class" Kyungsoo brought me back to reality with a shove to get me moving faster and I blinked stupidly as we made our way into the school.

"You know, you don't have to day dream about me when I'm right here" Kai whispered and I looked down turning bright red as he smuggly grabbed my hand. 

Where is he getting all of this from?

We made our way to the lockers with my head down the whole time. When I was in front of mine I rushed to get it open and grab everything I needed for my lesson, roughly stuffing it all into my bag in record timing. I didn't wait for anyone as I closed my locker door and took off down the hall to our classroom , my face was still beetroot red. I could hear Chanyeol running after me with an evil cackle of excitement.

What is he laughing about now?

"Are you feeling a bit feverish Youngji? Do you need to go see the nurse?" Chanyeol giggled but tried to keep a straight face as he bought the back of his hand to my forehead.

"No, stop it" I slapped his hand away and he broke the act of pretending to be concerned.

"Aww, is our little Youngji in love?" Chanyeol cooed and I growled looking down.

"Whoa girl, you've been spending to much time around us, your practically an animal now"  He raised his hands defensively as he backed away and I scoffed at him.

"I'm not in love, now leave me alone" I snarled back at him.

"Definitely turning into an animal" He mumbled looking away to the door where Kyungsoo came bouncing in.

"What's this I hear about love?" He smiled dropping his bag onto his table with a loud thump that made me jump.

"Youngji is in love!" Chayeol sang dramatically.

"I am not!" I yelled slamming my fist on my desk.

"Oh Youngji is growing up just wait until Baekhyun hyung finds out!" Kyungsoo was on my side of the desks in a flash, practically sitting on me while he pulled me into a tight hug that involved a lot of happy swaying on his part.

"Hands Kyungsoo" A dark voice ruined the boys moment and he was back at his desk before I could even blink, I looked towards the door to see Kai strutting his way into the empty classroom with the three of us sitting in a corner. Kai smirked as I looked over to a muttering Kyungsoo.

"You don't even know what I was happy about" He sulked and I giggled making him look up with wide eyes before grinning at me. Kai sat down in his seat next to me just as the bell rang and more students began filing into the classroom for todays lesson. I watched the door blankly as students piled in, eventually the familiar tall figure of Sehun walked in and I waved as he nodded back with a small smile, something that was never really seen from him.

"Are you two besties now?" I turned to Kai's mocking voice, watching as he glared Sehun down who continued to his seat giving me one last nod before facing the front of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter