~Chapter 40~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"You're not packing fast enough! Come on I finished two hours ago" Baekhyun whined spinning around on my spinny chair at the study table while Kai and I were packing our suitcases on the bed.

"And we just started ten minutes ago"

"Exactly! What's taking so long?" Baekhyun yelled and I scowled at my cousin.

"Well you aren't the best of help Byun Baekhyun" I looked at him and he gasped standing up and heading to my draw.

"Don't touch that-"

"Look one pair of underwear for each day and a few spare for just incase! Now you can't forget your bras how long do they last? I'll just shove these ones in. I know all about China's fashion come with me and bring the suitcase, you're going to look amazing by the time I finish with you" Baekhyun grinned at my suitcase sitting by our feet with my underwear dumped in it.

"Why do I ever open my mouth?" I groaned to myself.

"Take the hangers off these" Clothing after clothing was thrown at me as I moved to slip the hangers out and Baekhyun took them all back folding them into my suitcase.

"Ok we're done!" He grinned after another fifteen minutes.

"Oh thank god-" 

"Toiletries! We can't forget them" Baekhyun left the walk in wardrobe and I groaned zipping up my suitcase and following after him.

"You're hair brush, tooth brush, deodorant, perfume, eyeliner and don't forget these! Just in case!" Baekhyun grinned walked past me and dumping everything on my bed before opening the suitcase again.

"Now we're done!" He clapped waking Kai up with a shock.

"And you took two hours to do yours?" I asked and Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck.

"I was trying to pick the best outfits" He shrugged and I snorted.

"Come on you two you need something to eat before we leave" I grunted sitting up groggily as Suho pulled me forward Kai groaned next to me and sat up like a zombie with puffy hair.

"Moron" I scoffed blinking at him as his hair stuck in every direction and his eyes struggled to stay open.

"Speak for yourself" He shot back shoving me, I slid off the bed slowly with a squeal but made no effort to stop my fall as I threw my pillow at him.

"Five more minutes" I grunted once I landed at Suho's feet, he looked down at me and rolled his eyes. The next time I blinked I was on my feet being shoved out of my room and down the total maze we called a staircase. Kai followed closely behind as I had to try not to fall down the stairs and was pushed into my seat.

"Quickly we have to be there two hours before our flight" Suho chided shoving the bowl of cereal under us and we picked up the spoon to eat slowly.

"Yoo Youngji hurry up and get in the car" 

"It's technically a minivan Suho oppa" I got in anyway as the leader only continued to point at the open door to the minivan with a stern look, my suitcase was shoved into the boot and I was sat in between Sehun and Chanyeol.

Just great.

It was a long ride to the airport, one where I could only wish our seats for the flight were not in the same arrangement. When we parked the minivan everyone filed out and grabbed the rightful suitcase before we all followed our leader into the airport where he took care of our seats and our bags. When all of that was finished we sat around in the seating area for our plane Baekhyun pulled out his phone while dumb, dumber and dumbest were all mucking around near one of the snack machines. Suho was watching them rather closely and I sat next to D.O with the sleepy boy resting on my shoulder.

"Baekhyun hyung woke me up so early" He groaned bringing his legs up so they were folded in his seat with him, I nodded petting his head and he soon became silent. I played my music quietly so the music wouldn't be to loud for the boy on my shoulder and it didn't take long for me to fall asleep with him.

"Come Youngji, it's time to get on the plane" I nodded getting up and pulling my headphones out, we went through the whole system of showing our passports and finding our seats. I sat down in my designated seat closing my eyes tiredly, it was still early in the morning.

"Youngji! We're flight buddies" I opened my eyes and god had answered my prayers wrongly, I was stuck between Sehun and Chanyeol again.

"Yay" I grunted as Sehun slithered past to sit next to the window and Chanyeol grinned at me sitting in his aisle seat. I groaned when they began talking loudly straight away.

"Youngji look at this" Sehun showed me the crown he had made with the planes safety manual, I huffed reaching for the crown and he pulled away growling at me.

"Sehun you can't destroy that they need it for other flights too!" 

"I spent how long making this crown and all I get is you telling me to take it off! Do you know what it took to make this?" Sehun gasped and I rolled my eyes.

"The emergency insturctions from the pocket of the seat?" I muttered sarcastically and Sehun stopped.

"Oh so thats what that thing was" He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Sir"

"Yes?" Sehun looked up to the flight attendant and I in a breath of embarassment at the look he was giving Sehun.

"I'm sorry he has-"

"Problems?" The flight attendant cut Chanyeol off rudely while givi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter