007. First Day in JYP Part 1: defied the teacher

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Welcome to JYP High,” Suga said as they got ready to head out. “-since I can't tell you that in front of the school.

 

“hm.” Yujin nodded. She tugged her sleeves with her hand secretly to make sure Suga saw none of the sloppy bandage she had replaced over the wound.

 

“Get ready to get into trouble with that uniform.” Suga laughed. “-just don't kill anyone.” he joked.


“I won't.” Yujin smirked and he left.

 

Just to make a grand entrance, she wore her BH uniform even though JYP personally sent their uniforms and supplies to each BH student's house. Adding to that, she didn't even bother wearing her uniform neatly. She purposely ed her first two buttons, revealing the black shirt underneath, blazer undone, no tie, shirt not tucked in and untied shoelaces.

 

The only times Yujin looked like that was when school was over. In school, she'd wear everything properly, but it's JYP, not her school. Therefore, there was no need to dress properly. Yujin's logic.

 

Suga shook his head. “I'm only allowing this for a day. Don't do this tomorrow. Okay?”

 

“No promises.” Yujin shrugged.

 

“Yah.” Suga made a face.

 

Yujin grinned at him. “Yah~”

 

“See ya.” Suga ruffled her hair with a laugh.

 

Yujin waved once with her left hand as Suga went out.

 

After waiting half an hour, she walked to her new school.

 

Wonder how's everyone.

 

Yujin stopped in front of the gates.

 

Ew. you've got to be joking. This isn't a school! It's a freaking mall!

 

Yujin had a disgusted face on as she stood in the middle of the entrance, ignoring the stares that were thrown her way.

 

Oh and she knew what JYP High was playing at. Giving BH students different uniforms from the original JYP uniforms.

 

 

=flashback=

 

*ding dong*

 

“Yujin get the door!!!” Suga yelled from his bathroom.

 

“OKAYYY!!!” she ran down the stairs to the main door.

 

Yujin opened the main door and stopped when she saw a man in his full black suit standing there. There was a shiny expensive car parked in front of their lawn.

 

“Is this the residence of Kang Yujin-ssi?” he asked.

 

“Neh. That's me.” Yujin said carefully.

 

“Good. Here is your change of uniforms, all fitted according to your records in your previous school. Four sets should be enough right?” he asked as he handed the 'pretty and neat' uniforms to Yujin. “-should there be any discomfort or displease with the size and cutting of the uniforms, you may proceed to the tailors' in the school compounds to have it altered to your liking.”

 

Yujin took it from him and scanned it with one short glance. All four sets were in their customised beige coloured garment covers that had the JYP High School logo on it. She took it and just to test him, she flung it to the side with her left hand and it landed on the nearest couch messily. Didn't fall onto the floor though. She turned back to him and saw him trying to not seem pissed.

 

“Anything else?” she smirked. He saw her smirk and realised she was testing him. He pulled back his 'polite' look.

 

“Here are your shoes and other school supplies. The school handbook is in that pouch. If you have any enquiries you may ask me now, or call the school office over the weekends.” he said.

 

“Hm..” Yujin said. “-I do have a pressing question now, I wonder if you would be able to answer it?”

 

“I will try my best.” he said.

 

Yujin tilted her head a little in thought and she let her smirk travel along her face. “-does your school has what it takes to handle our students?”

 

The guy stared at her for a while as if he didn't know how to reply.

 

Yujin smiled at him. “-I was kidding. Of you go now.” she waved her hands in dismissal. “-thanks for all these.”

 

He nodded and bowed before he left, probably pissed off at Yujin but she didn't care.

 

That night when Yujin was in charged of doing the laundry, she remembered that she needed to wash her new uniform.

 

“Urgh, more money to spend sending my blazer to dry clean along with Suga's.” she mumbled as she took hers out from the garment cover to look at it.

 

Yujin was about to put it back in when something caught her eye. She frowned and put the blazer on the couch before running towards the stairs, stopping, running back to take the blazer and ran up the stairs again.

 

“It's faster this way.” she mumbled as she went to Suga's room. He had accidentally spilled the leftover soup onto his shirt while he wanted to pour it into a container to keep and was still in the bathroom washing up so she went in without knocking.

 

Opening his closet, she took out his blazer and compared it with hers.

 

“-tch. Damned school.”

 

It wasn't obvious but she realised that JYP made a different uniform for them. The lining on the collar of her blazer was dark blue instead of Suga's light brown.

 

So much for the free offer.

 

=flashback end=

 

 

 

Yujin breathed out and walked through the gates. The guards stopped her.

 

“Boy, no outside students allowed.”

 

I'm feeling a little rebellious today.

 

“So will you be responsible if I don't' attend classes today?” she asked.

 

The guard was a little taken aback.

 

“Oh. Check out who's here?” a familiar voice said behind her.

 

Jung. Dae. hyun.

 

“Is the little BH lamb lost?” his friends jeered.

 

Yujin turned around and stepped back.

 

Daehyun and his two friends all looked like crap.

 

Okay ignore their neat uniforms. Their faces. Bruises and all that.

 

Huh. So the four idiots really fought with these guys huh.

 

“-pfft. You still have the nerve of talking like that when you look like ?” Yujin controlled her laughter.

 

“You bastard!” Daehyun stepped forward.

 

“Wanna fight here?” Yujin asked and with her actions, she gestured towards their surroundings, reminding him where they were.

 

Daehyun looked up. He heaved out a loud breath. “Consider this your luck day, brat.”

 

Daehyun bumped shoulders with Yujin and walked in. she shook her head in amusement.

 

She got stopped again by the guard when she walked in a second time.

 

“Aish, I'm a BH students alright? Haven't you heard? We'll be trashing your school from now on!”

 

He looked at her in disgust.

 

“Okay? Look! My handsome face on my ID!” Yujin pulled out her new JYP student ID from her bag.

 

The guard reluctantly let her in.

 

“Crazy school. How does Min Yoongi survive here...”

 

Yujin walked into the school and absorbed in her surroundings. Suga already gave her a crash course on the school map and everything she needed to know so she didn't get lost.

 

She tore open a packet of juice that she bought from the convenient store on the way to school. She let the packet of juice dangle from while biting on the straw and put her hands in her pockets.

 

“Btch! Can't you look where you're walking?! Urgh!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter