031. Won't Study When People are Around.

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: (guys i'm crying i messed up someone's birth date)

if you have no idea whose birthday it is, never mind, carry on.

(i'm still crying).... im sorryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

 

 

"HOME! SWEET! HOMEEEE!!" Yujin yelled the moment she opened the door. She kicked off her shoes and ran to the couch, plopping on it.

 

Suga came in slowly and put down his bag. He locked the door and sat down to take off his shoes.

 

"Yoongi,"

 

"Mm?"

 

"-let's order pizza."

 

Suga turned to look at Yujin. "Okay, but you're ordering." He pointed.

 

"Call!" Yujin got up and went to the phone.

 

 

 

"And so our weekends ended just like that." Suga said.

 

“Aufrn wu gued wu sfend ii wuf me? (Aren't you glad you spent it with me?)”

 

Suga stared at Yujin. "Swallow your food please," he shook his head. "-I wish I didn't see the Min Jina version of you. I'm not used to.. this, any more."

 

Yujin swallowed and laughed. “You know I'm fabulous.”

 

 

 

"Are you gonna start studying?" Suga asked as they threw out the rubbish.

 

"Why? Because dad says so?"

 

"Well.. Yes that, but no. You're supposed to get top five in your year."

 

"Have some faith in me please." Yujin rolled her eyes. "-I'll go to the library tomorrow if you want and-"

 

"NO! Ew! You? In the library?! Don't ruin your rep just like that!"

 

Yujin smirked. "Exactly. So just trust me."

 

Suga shut the trashcan and they went back in.

 

"-oh but you're gonna help me help my friends." she said.

 

Suga side glanced her with a creepy smile. "'Friends'?"

 

"Shut up Yoongi, you know who i'm talking about."

 

"Do I?"

 

"Yah."

 

Suga threw his head back and laughed. "Yujin you are worried about them aren't you?"

 

"No. I don't want them to affect everyone's results. Once the deal is over, I won't need to bother about Jung Daehyun and his gang."

 

Suga rolled his eyes. "Oh come on Jinie, it's just the two of us right now, why can't you just admit it huh? There's no need for you to act all 'I don't give a about anyone'. You're still worried for those four, and all the other students from your school. What's wrong with admitting that in front of me?"

 

Yujin twisted her lips.

 

It was true. She was worried for them. In so many ways.

 

"Well? You can tell me about them for a start. I won't know how to help them if you don't tell me about them." Suga pestered.

 

Yujin sighed. "Start with the easiest. Jeon Jungkook. Basically, he's the easiest because I have no idea what goes through his brain."

 

Suga stared at the floor. "Jeon Jungkook.. Uhh.."

 

"Pretty boy idiot." Yujin said. "-the one that never talks. The one that I'd like to assume trip Yebin on purpose that day. He's the weirdest guy ever. Okay all of them are weird. But this guy, he doesn't like me. That's a fact. He sees me he clicks his tongue, throws punches and all that. But ever since we came to JYP, he smirked at me probably more than three times in approval of what I did. NEVER. HAPPENED. BEFORE. And I actually met him-"

 

Yujin stopped.

 

"...Jina?"

 

"...'s just a dream..."

 

 

"Met him..?" Suga asked.

 

Yujin snapped back. "-when I was walking out of the cafeteria after walkng away from Jung Daehyun's lover's spat with Yebin. He actually just smirked AND walked away with me. No punches thrown."

 

Suga nodded, not suspecting anything. "He's probably a very simple person."

 

"Probably not." Yujin said in deep thought. “-it's like he's hiding a part of himself away from the other boys.”

 

"Anything is possible." Suga shrugged. "-how about the rest?"

 

"Park Jimin. The idiotic kid. Shortest among them four. He's really short tempered. Especially when it comes to me. He's always the first one to start the fight. He.. jumps to conclusions too easily.. But he plays the role of the doctor among them."

 

"Doctor?" Suga asked.

 

"Yeah after every fight if there's blood involved or bruises, he's the one who'll fix them all up. The bandage around Jeon Jungkook's head is his.. artwork? Masterpiece? This," Yujin pointed at the still healing closed-up-wound next to her lips. "-he treated this."

 

"He actually helped you? The first time I saw him, he almost killed you." Suga said.

 

"When?"

 

"First day in the cafeteria.. He said something about you beating someone up."

 

"Ah. That. Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook got beat up by some JYP brats even though they both were already hurt. He thought it was me because we always fight. He really is dumb." Yujin shook her head.

 

"Hm.. So he's short tempered and makes his own conclusions.. But the fact that he treats their wounds -and yours- means that he does have some sort of compassion." Suga said knowingly.

 

"Maybe.. He kept doing weird things and saying how he wanted to return the favour or something."

 

"..what?"

 

"Nevermind. I don't really remember anyway."

 

"Okay.. Carry on."

 

Yujin nodded. "Uhm.. Kim Namjoon. Their so called leader. I assume he's the oldest among them or they'll never listen to him. He's like their oldest brother. Whatever he says they'll follow." Yujin took a deep breath. "-but that's just an assumption-"

 

"No it's not." Suga interrupted.

 

"It's not?"

 

"Lunch break that day. Jimin-ah didn't want to join us, but Namjoon-ah agreed before he could say anything and they all sat with us. Even though they looked as if they were put into forced labour or something."

 

Forced labour.

 

Yujin was genuinely surprised. "Seriously?"

 

Suga nodded. "Yep. He seems calm but he's probably worried for the younger three too. Just that he doesn't really know exactly what to do."

 

"Hm.. Maybe.." Yujin stretched her hands forward. "-alright, last, the alien idiot. Kim Taehyung."

 

"He doesn't like vegetables." Suga put out before Yujin got to say anything.

 

Yujin looked at him. "Why does everyone know that?"

 

Suga laughed out loud as he folded his legs onto the couch. "It's not everyone. Jin hyung told me that's all."

 

Yujin rolled her eyes. "Well, anyway. He can't land a proper punch. It never hurts. Or maybe for me it doesn't hurt. He has a talent for acting."

 

"I'm sorry. What? Acting?"

 

"Yep." Yujin nodded. "-before I tell you anything about him, tell me what is your impression of him."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter