034. The Headmaster's Deal.

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

BIRTHDAY UPDATE:

Happy Birthday NaughtyDevil! (what a name haha)

Hope you have a great year ahead!! (and lowkey asks you to comment more ahha)

your dp is cute tho  xD

 

 

Hoseok stared at Yujin. His smile was faltering massively. Every attempt to pull it back up was futile.

 

"Jung Hoseok, he is. Isn't he?"

 

Hoseok became serious. "How did you know?"

 

"I just know. So-"

 

Hoseok grabbed her blazer, and that shocked her because she never thought he could do that, or would do that.

 

"Kang Yujin, how did you know?"

 

Yujin breathed out. "During lunch break. You went out. You almost told Suga that you had to meet your dad but you stopped and said 'headmaster' instead."

 

"Kang Yujin, I'm not convinced."

 

He's not afraid of me. That's good.

 

"I passed by the office. Saw you in there. Heard one of the teachers talked about you in the headmaster's office and one of them praised you for being, smart," Yujin counted with her fingers. "-brilliant, and on top of that, the headmaster's son."

 

Hoseok let out a laugh of disbelief and let go of her.

 

"Damn it all." he raked his hair.

 

Yujin stared at him. "What's the big deal?"

 

"What's the big deal?" Hoseok asked. "-okay! It's no big deal for you because you don't give a damn about it. You're fine with who you already chose to be with! But not your other friends from your school! If they find out, do you think I can still help them?"

 

Yujin gave him a blank stare. "If you know I don't care, do you think I'll tell them? Am I an idiot?"

 

Hoseok stopped ragging around. He looked at Yujin properly.

 

Seeing her, he let out a laugh.

 

That's true..

 

"Sorry bro, I just got too upset. Didn't think any one of you would find out so soon.."

 

"What's the problem of us finding out."

 

"I thought you guys would mind it and stop seeing me the same way," Hoseok laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "-I don't wanna loose friends like you all."

 

"They're idiots, but they make good friends," Yujin said. "-don't worry."

 

"So! What was it you wanted to say that made you shout and scare Byunchanie like that?" Hoseok's cheery face appeared again as if nothing happened a few moments ago.

 

"Byunchan?"

 

"The guy at the cashier. Im Byunchan."

 

"..whatever." Yujin dismissed the topic and Hoseok laughed at how she didn't care.

 

"-since your dad is the headmaster, and Kim Taehyung is your friend, if someone tries to get him expelled, stop it."

 

"Why? Is Jung Daehyun causing trouble again?"

 

"No, Park Yebin is. She just doesn't give a about people that has no use for her. Not like you don't know."

 

"I know." Hoseok nodded. "-hey wanna come in? Drinks on me?"

 

"Nevermind. I'll head home." Yujin waved her hand above her head as she walked away.

 

"Alright! See you tomorrow! Don't worry about Taehyung-ah, I'll help."

 

***

 

Suga was finishing up his homework when the door opened. "Oh you're finally back."

 

"Hoseok said hi."

 

"Yujin he's older than you."

 

"He's fine with me calling him that."

 

"I'm not."

 

"You're just being ridiculous." Yujin threw herself onto the couch.

 

Suga shook his head and adjusted his spectacles. Yujin flopped over to face him. "Yah, Min Yoongi."

 

"Hm?"

 

"-why don't you just get laser?"

 

Suga looked up before he let his laugh slip out of his mouth. "What're you saying right now?"

 

"Seriously though," Yujin narrowed her eyes at him. "-without your spectacles.. You could look really cool when you study."

 

"Yah what's wrong with you?" Suga threw his eraser at her and she caught it perfectly like baseball.

 

"Just random thoughts."

 

"-which are really random. Give that back." he stretched out his hand for his eraser and took it back. "-mom asked how are you." Suga said.

 

"Why couldn't she just message me instead?"

 

"She said you didn't reply her."

 

Yujin dug out her phone from her pocket. "Oh. You're right."

 

"What did you do this time? I couldn't find you in class, Jungkook-ah told me you left."

 

"Why does he seem like he talks so much in front of you?"

 

Suga laughed. "Because he likes me better than you?"

 

Yujin gave him a look. Suga realised what he said and gasped and she burst out laughing. “No, he doesn't swing that way, only Park Jimin will be the closest to being like that.”

 

"He's not really gay is he?"

 

"No," Yujin sat up. "-just really easy to tease."

 

"You're having fun bullying him huh."

 

Yujin smirked.

 

"-now we know that he's definitely older than you," Suga laughed. "-October 13th."

 

"Why is everyone older than me??" Yujin frowned.

 

"Youngest among the group now will be either Jungkook or you."

 

Yujin rolled her eyes and got up. "I'll shower."

 

Suga waved his hand in dismissal with a light laugh as he turned back to his books. Yujin knew that he'll never pay attention to his work if she was around so she took her time. After showering, she stayed in her room.

 

Staring at her long forsaken table of books, she stood up from the bed and walked over.

 

"Maybe I should start."

 

***

 

There was a knock on the door before it opened.

 

"Yujin-"

 

Suga stopped when he saw her head plopped onto the table with the study lamp still on.

 

"This kid.." he softly mumbled to himself and went in.

 

He was about to wake her up for dinner when he noticed the amount of loose sheets of papers under her arms.

 

Gently pulling out the few sheets under the corner of her arms, Suga brought it in front of him to see.

 

"Chapter 9, Differentiation..?" Suga looked at the other papers.

 

She's making notes? She never makes notes when she studies..

 

"Yujin-ah.." Suga tapped her shoulder lightly.

 

"Hu-Huh??" Yujin jolted up.

 

Suga chuckled. "Come down. I cooked already."

 

He left without saying any more. Yujin rubbed her eyes.

 

I slept..?

 

She stretched but stopped when she saw the notes on the table.

 

Did Yoongi see this?

 

Yujin packed the papers and shoved them into her drawer.

 

 

"Quickly, food's getting cold." Suga said when Yujin came down.

 

She carefully took her seat.

 

"Why're you staring at me like that? Eat!"

 

Yujin eyed him.

 

He.. Didn't see?

 

***

 

The next morning, Yujin got to school earlier than Suga.

 

Suga was sleeping when Yujin took a shower. When he woke up and headed to the bathroom, she was changing already. When he came out, she left.

 

Entering the library, Yujin took out a huge stack of papers from her bag. She went to the printing room and locked the door.

 

She made copies of all the papers and gathered them together.

 

As the printing machine did its job, Yujin stifled a yawn.

 

"Argh so sleepy.."

 

The printer beeped.

 

"Where's the- oh."

 

She walked to the binding machine and put the papers down.

 

Yujin sat on the chair and arranged the papers, placing them in the binding machine and pulling latch to punch holes into the sides.

 

 

 

 

"Ahhhh... I shouldn't have slept so late last night!!" Jimin exclaimed. "-I'm so tired now!"

 

Namjoon laughed. "What now?"

 

"My brother forced me to stay up to play this game with him."

 

"I'm sure it was you who wanted to play it more than him." Taehyung laughed.

 

"EISH!! YOU-!" Jimin gritted his teeth and raised his hands, faking a punch at him. Taehyung dodged and laughed.

 

Jungkook who was silent the whole time raised his head and saw Youngjae walking towards them, but he didn't know his name. Never bothered to remember it.

 

That JYP guy..

 

Youngjae seemed to be walking towards them. Himchan was there too.

 

Jimin realised Jungkook wasn't walking with them any more and turned back. He saw Jungkook stalling behind them but noticed his expression.

 

The other two boys stopped as well when Jimin did. Jimin turned forward again and saw the two boys who were approaching them.

 

"Hyung, we've got company." Jimin said.

 

Namjoon and Taehyung snapped their heads forward as Jungkook walked to join them.

 

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter