045. Headmaster Jung

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(please read) A/N: I don't like threatening the innocent readers over something they didn't do, so I'll just say here, for the umpteenth time, please don't mention the words "update soon" or "please update" I think I've mentioned this too many times but some of you, new readers or not, need to learn how to read descriptions, forewords and author's notes. It's there for a reason.

Back when I was still studying, those two phrases almost gave me some sort of nervous breakdown because updating here was one of my only stress relievers and reading comments encourage me. But then when you put one of those two phrases in, i feel like I'm getting expectations here as well. It feels like you're rushing me. I mean, when an author posts a story, of course they'll update when they can or when they feel like it. You're the one who decided to read it, you kind of have no right to be rushing them. I mean, some other authors are fine with it, and I'm not saying that every one shares the same opinion as I do, but it's not like I didn't mention this before. I think it's basic respect to READ every note an author writes.

I know many of you are here for the story, and I'm fine with it, really. I feel honoured that you'd spare time and give my story a chance. However, at least pay attention to the words that are bolded. I'm saying this because it might not affect someone else but it will really trigger me. I even had it bolded, underlined and even changed the font from bright blue to red in the foreword. so.. if you won't even read that.. I have no idea what to do any more. From now on I won't threaten to stop updating just because someone says "update soon" or "please update", but if I go missing in action for more than a week without prior explanation, then.. you know. yeah.

My plan for this story is to finish by September 1st. idk howwww am I gonna do it, probably update everyday(?) since the story doesn't seem to be ending soon.

 

Alright, here's the chapter.

 

Yujin went back to class but she had no interest in paying attention in class.

 

The more she thought of it, the more she wanted to run to Daehyun's class and beat the crap out of him.

 

Break came but Yujin still sat there like a stone, staring holes into her desk.

 

"Yah, break. Let's go." Taehyung said.

 

Yujin didn't budge. Taehyung looked at Jungkook asking what to do. Jungkook ignored him and grabbed Yujin's hand.

 

"What the heck are you even angry about, damned shortie?" Jungkook growled when Yujin refused to budge.

 

"..stupid fools who are too blind to see.." Yujin muttered.

 

"What?!" Jungkook asked with a frown. Yujin got up from her seat and walked out of the class, leaving them behind.

 

Taehyung scrambled after her. "Yah," he told Jungkook. "-follow him. He might get into trouble!"

 

He didn't wait for Jungkook and went after Yujin. The look on Yujin's face reminded him of the time when she was on auto-pilot mood. He heard the students say that Yujin beat up five guys real badly then.

 

This isn't the time for him to be beating anyone up.

 

Taehyung decided to stop Yujin if she did start beating people up.

 

Lucky for him, she didn't and they entered the cafeteria. There was an awkward atmosphere and Taehyung could guess why.

 

When they took their seats after taking their food, no one at the table said anything. Jin and Suga didn't know what to say and Hoseok was too angry to say anything. Namjoon and Jimin were lost for words so they kept themselves busy with their food.

 

"Yah," Yujin finally broke the silence at the table and the boys looked at her. "-the deal the vice-principal made with the headmaster,"

 

They looked at her intently except Hoseok but he was still listening.

 

"-definitely, not. a. single. word. about it. ever."

 

Hoseok snapped his head to her. "Who are you to decide that? HUH???"

 

His yell gained quite a lot of attention to their table. Yujin bent forward to him.

 

"Do you want you to get into trouble? Do you want your brother to get into trouble for being stupid enough to cause his father's job? Wake up. This isn't a normal school. Every one of your classmates are heirs and heiresses to big companies, sons and daughters of powerful people, ministers, diplomats, families of traditional backgrounds, secretaries of important people. They are watching your every move."

 

Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung looked down at their food.

 

That never occurred to them before.

 

Isn't school.. just school?

 

Jungkook came and took his seat despite the tension created between Yujin and Hoseok.

 

"-you want to help your father keep his job, then I suggest you watch what you say and what you do." Yujin warned. "-mixing around with us so openly since the first day was already crossing a fine line, taking your father's job into consideration. If you get it, then don't mention that bet any more."

 

Yujin sat back down and started eating.

 

As if the situation they were in now wasn't crappy enough, Yebin came over.

 

"Suga oppa-"

 

"You DAMNED !!" Yujin got up and kicked the table harshly, sending her own tray flying off the table. The guys immediately stood up in shock.

 

Yebin took a step back in surprise. She finally got Yujin's attention, but it wasn't supposed to be like this.

 

Yujin grabbed Yebin's collar and Namjoon was the first to grab Yujin's arm. "Damned shortie, don't."

 

"You damned btch, listen properly. Whatever games you try to play, you're just playing with yourself. We have no plans of joining you so get lost. Snap out of it. You're not a princess. Even princesses have better manners and sense than your rotten sh*tbrain. Read the atmosphere, you fcking *sshole."

 

Namjoon instantly tore Yujin's hand off Yebin's collar in fear that Yujin would hit her. He was fine with Yujin hitting Yebin, but just not today.

 

Not now.

 

Not here.

 

"Yah, what is wrong with you??" Namjoon frowned and asked Yujin. His question was met with silence but the glare Yujin was giving Yebin was sending chills up his spine.

 

Freaking... He looks more scary than he has ever been.

 

Yebin was speechless. She started regretting approaching them at this point of time. Before anything could potentially happen, she quickly ran out of the cafeteria.

 

But it wasn't over.

 

 

Namjoon made sure Yujin sat down before he did.

 

"Kang Yujin." Suga called her. "-yah, Kang Yujin."

 

She finally looked up. "What?"

 

"Cool your head please."

 

"What would you-"

 

"Yujin-ah," Jin said. "-please stop. Okay? Kang Yujin isn't supposed to be so hot-headed."

 

Yujin seemingly calmed down because her glare started becoming more bland as time passed. The boys relaxed more. They'd rather see Yujin with an expressionless face than her death glare.

 

But it didn't seem to be able to last long.

 

Daehyun entered the cafeteria shortly later.

 

"Hoseok-ah, what is your brother doing here?" Namjoon asked.

 

Taehyung glanced at Yujin instead of the entrance of the cafeteria where Daehyun was walking in. He was worried she'd flip, but was put to ease when he saw her eating nonchalantly with her poker face on.

 

"Don't mention the bet." Yujin said after she swallowed her food and took another mouthful of food to eat.

 

Hoseok tried calming down as his brother came over.

 

"So! You twerp!" Daehyun laughed. "-cheated hm?"

 

"What're you doing here?" Suga asked. "-get back to class."

 

"Sorry hyung, but I really, really need to settle this right now." Daehyun said. "-besides, doesn't it bother you that your so called friend whom you trusted, cheated in exams?"

 

Suga gritted his teeth. "And yet why do I trust him more than I like you?"

 

"It's okay, I don't need your approval." Daehyun said and watched Yujin eat without a care as if he wasn't there. "-Kang Yujin, you guys cheated in exams, that means the bet, I won right?"

 

Hoseok almost slammed his hand on the table but Yujin randomly put a piece of meat on his plate from hers, distracting him.

 

"Meat is good for you. You're too skinny." she said, successfully getting Hoseok's attention and giving him a warning look.

 

"-it was this book wasn't it?" Daehyun showed the book he had been holding on all the while. "-Kim Namjoon, isn't it?" he looked at Namjoon. "-this fell off your bag. Too bad. Truth's out. You caused the downfall of your friends."

 

"Say," Himchan said. "-Namjoon? Were you the one who wrote the notes?"

 

"No, I saw them the day they found the books." Youngjae said. Everyone at the table looked at him. "-it fell off his locker."

 

The whole cafeteria's attention turned to the person he pointed at.

 

Taehyung.

 

"Kim Taehyung again?" Daehyun laughed. "-you're appearing everywhere aren't you? I heard you scored pretty well too. So tell us, where did you get the answers from hm?"

 

"What are you trying to imply now?" Jin finally spoke up.

 

"Hyung, I'm trying to imply that he was the one who copied the answer scheme, added other things and made it into a book to make it less suspicious and handed it out to everyone else." Daehyun said. "-that's the only reason why his results are so high. Think about it. If they lost the bet he'll have to move out of his class."

 

Jin chuckled. "Daehyun-ah, the three of us helped them with their studies for the pass few weeks. THAT, is the only reason why they scored so well."

 

"But that still doesn't explain why the notes came out of his locker." someone else said and they looked over.

 

Yujin stared at the new character for a while before she recognised him.

 

Ah. That guy. Jelly? Jello?

 

Isn't this the first time he made an appearance with his friends when they're causing ?

 

Yujin noticed Hoseok stiffening up even more when the boy appeared. She saw Taehyung having a mental struggle at all the invisible fingers pointing towards him, accusing him of something he didn't do. She knew Taehyung was going to breakdown any moment.

 

"-Kim Taehyung, you cheated didn't you?" Zelo asked. "-it was you. You wrote and gave out these notes. Right?"

 

Yujin was about to say something when Taehyung panicked at all the attention on him. "IT WASN'T ME!! THAT'S THE DAMNED SHORTIE'S HANDWRITING!!"

 

Suga and Jin widened their eyes at Taehyung.

 

CRAP!! Why did he have to say it out??

 

Yujin paused with still half open before she breathed out and pursed her lips before putting down her spoon. Taehyung realised what he just said and shut his mouth, frozen.

 

Oh . What did I just do?

 

"'The damned shortie'?" Zelo asked. "-I believe you mean, 'Kang Yujin'?"

 

Now everyone looked at Yujin.

 

"-what do you have to say?" Zelo asked her.

 

Yujin glanced at her food. "I'm not obligated to reply you. But to get these idiots out of the you're trying to put them in," she looked at him. "-yes," she said. "-the person who wrote those notes, was me."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter