037. Your Yujin Oppa?

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

EARLY BIRTHDAY UPDATE:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!

YES YOUR DEAR HUMBLE AUTHOR CSKIES' BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 14TH OF JUNE.

(I might do a double update or triple if I have the time to)

 

The alarm clock by his beside rang and he slammed his hand over it to stop it.

 

"Uwergahhh!!" Suga muttered as he stretched. "-I'm so tired.."

 

He stayed sitting on his bed with his eyes still almost closed.

 

Five minutes later he snapped up and checked his clock. "GAH!! Late!!!"

 

Suga stumbled out of bed and walked out at a faster pace. Seeing Yujin's room door still closed, he knocked on it. When he didn't get a reply, he opened it.

 

"Yah Kang Yujin wake up.." he mumbled and walked to her bed. "-you're gonna be lat-"

 

He stopped when he pulled over the covers.

 

On Yujin's bed wasn't Yujin. Suga thought he was still asleep because he thought he saw Jungkook there.

 

"Yah." he tried poking Jungkook to see if he'll change into Yujin.

 

When the person on Yujin's bed didn't wake up, Suga raised an eyebrow.

 

Is he dead?

 

Did Yujin kill him yesterday and put him here to decide what to do with the body today???

 

Suga stiffly left the room and walked down the stairs. He saw Yujin sleeping on the couch and went to her.

 

"Yah Kang Yujin." he shook her.

 

She got up with a jolt. "Huh???"

 

"Did you kill Jungkook-ah yesterday and brought his corpse back?"

 

Yujin frowned at him. "-what're you talking about??"

 

"Why're you sleeping here?"

 

Yujin stared at him for a while, then she widened her eyes. "OHHHH!!!!"

 

"You really killed him??!!!!"

 

Yujin clicked her tongue at him with a frown at his ridiculous assumption. "No!"

 

She went up to her room and slammed the door open, expecting it to wake him up but nope. He was dead like a rock.

 

"Idiot!!"

 

"-pretty boy idiot!"

 

"-yah Jeon Jungkook!!!"

 

"-tch!"

 

Yujin kicked him, pushed him, pinched his cheeks, slap him, but all he did was push her hand away or turn the other way.

 

"What the heck." Yujin leaned on her wardrobe.

 

"Try calling the guys?" Suga suggested, even though he was still confused as to why Jungkook was in their house.

 

"Do you have their numbers?" she turned to him.

 

"I have all of theirs except Jungkook-ah's.."

 

Yujin stared at Suga. "..how?"

 

"It just happened." he gave her his phone.

 

Yujin decided to call Taehyung since he'd be the least likely to question her.

 

Probably.

 

"Yoboseyo..?" his half asleep voice said over the line.

 

"Alien, how do you wake the pretty boy idiot up?"

 

Hearing Yujin's voice, he sat up immediately. "What?!"

 

"Jeon Jungkook is not waking up what am I supposed to do?" Yujin asked as she continued pinching his nose and cheeks absent-mindedly because he kept pushing her hand away despite being asleep and it amused her to no end.

 

"...he's not waking up.. You're with him?"

 

"Stop asking questions. You can ask him if you wanna know answers in school. Tell me how do I wake him up or I'll just kill him right now."

 

"Wait. What-?"

 

"Yoongi go get the knife from the kitchen." Yujin told Suga. He widened his eyes.

 

"Whaat??!!" Suga asked.

 

Taehyung widened his eyes as well where he was. "Okay okay okay!! Just put the phone next to his ear."

 

Yujin did as she was told.

 

The moment she did that, Taehyung shouted through the phone and Jungkook slapped Yujin's hand away roughly as he woke up and the phone flew and hit the wall.

 

"Oh. The phone." she said.

 

Jungkook took a while to register where he was. When he did, Yujin was climbing over him to get Suga's phone. All he registered was that someone was hovering over his body, too close for comfort and in instinct, he kicked her off the bed.

 

"WAH!!" Suga yelled and rushed to Yujin after she fell off and hit her back against her closet. "-you okay??"

 

Yujin glared at Jungkook. "So it starts again huh? You wanting me dead."

 

Jungkook didn't mean to do it but he didn't say anything. He was still wondering where he was.

 

"You two have a lot to explain after this. Now go wash up this instant!" Suga ordered. "-Yujin use my bathroom, Jungkook-ah use the bathroom outside. NOW."

 

Two of them got up to leave and Jungkook recognised the room he was in.

 

"Yoongi get him a new toothbrush. I'm not letting him use mine." Yujin said.

 

"-tch." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "-no need I'm leaving."

 

"No one's leaving anywhere unless I say so. Now go!" Suga snapped his fingers and pointed to the bathroom before he went down to get the toothbrush.

 

***

 

Yujin put on her uniform in the toilet. When she came out, Suga was already done.

 

"I gave him your uniform."

 

"What?!" Yujin shouted.

 

"What? You want him to walk around with my uniform the whole day and get into trouble like how Taehyung-ah did?"

 

Yujin clicked her tongue. "That alien didn't get into trouble when he was wearing your uniform, and this pretty boy idiot won't give a damn."

 

"Whatever, he's already wearing it."

 

Yujin dead-panned at him but he was already walking down the stairs.

 

 

 

"So tell me what's up. What happened?" Suga asked at breakfast.

 

Before Yujin could open , Jungkook replied, "I got caught in the rain and came here."

 

"Sure, and I'm your fairy godmother because I can completely tell that that wasn't a lie." Suga said.

 

Yujin flopped a piece of bread on Jungkook's already filled plate and he looked at her. "Don't try. He knows when you're lying." Probably.

 

"Well?" Suga asked again.

 

When Jungkook didn't reply, it cued Suga to look at Yujin.

 

"I snuck out, saw him, it rained, then brought him here."

 

"Just for that, you bring him here?"

 

"Or what? Should I bring him to your house?" Yujin smirked. "-and meet your sister?"

 

Suga breathed out. "Kang Yujin don't push your limits."

 

"Whatever," she said, smirking a little to herself when she successfully deviated the topic of discussion and Suga hadn't noticed it. She pushed the remaining slices of bread on her plate all onto Jungkook's plate.

 

"Yah!" Jungkook said with his mouth full, seeing his plate overflowing with bread then looked up at her.

 

"You're a guest. Eat more." Yujin said and went upstairs.

 

Jungkook silently ate whatever Yujin filled up onto his plate as he sat opposite Suga. Honestly it's been a while since he ate proper breakfast.

 

"Aren't you leaving yet?" Yujin asked when she came down. Jungkook looked up. "-no, not you. Yoongi, leaving yet?"

 

"Soon."

 

"Bus?"

 

"As usual."

 

"Can i take your bike then?"

 

Suga snapped at her. "NO!! You don't even have a license!!!"

 

Yujin sniffled and started laughing. "He finally comes back!"

 

Suga lagged for a moment before he pursed his lips and shot her a look.

 

Jungkook just observed them from where he sat.

 

"I'm going okay? I'm going!" Suga said and put his plates into the sink.

 

"Whatever. Bye rich kid."

 

"Take care you poor kid."

 

Jungkook raised a brow at their interaction.

 

"Jungkook-ah, see you in school."

 

Before Suga went out, he realised something.

 

"OH. MY. GOSH. JUNGKOOK-AH!!!"

 

The two of them looked at him.

 

"-DON'T TELL ANYONE THAT I LIVE WITH YUJIN!!!"

 

Jungkook stared at him for a while, long enough for Suga to start getting scared, then he nodded.

 

Suga let out a sigh in relief. "..ohkayh!! See you two! Please don't fight when I'm gone!"

 

"I will!" Yujin said loudly.

 

"Shut it, Kang Yujin!"

 

The door closed.

 

The two of them spent the next few minutes in silence.

 

Yujin cleared the dishes as Jungkook watched her and tried piecing together the situation he was caught in.

 

Suga hyung..is supposed to be rich. And yet he's living here.

 

And he's living with the damned shortie.

 

These two...good friends.

 

But they don't really act like good friends when they're at home...

 

 

Jungkook recalled how Yujin acted when she was at home since last night (or this morning to be exact) until now especially when Suga was around.

 

Damned shortie did most of the chores and it seems like..whatever relationship these two have.. No matter how you look at it.. He's like a girl..

 

 

"Are you starting to like me as well?" Yujin asked.

 

"What?"

 

"Stop staring at me. I'll think you're a second Park Jimin."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter