018. Favour Fully Paid Back

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin dragged Yujin to the park which was empty. He sat her down under a big tree.

 

They stayed like that for a while. Yujin was leaning on the tree while Jin stared around.

 

“Yujin-ah,”

 

“Why do you even bother?” Yujin cut him off.

 

“Eh?”

 

“I'm from BH. BH students are all just trash, so why're you still here?”

 

Jin frowned. “Yah, I came back after a year and this is what you say to me?” he joked.

 

Yujin stared at him before sighing and standing up. “Forget it. Don't tarnish your reputation by staying close to me.”

 

Jin was confused. He grabbed her hand and pulled her back down. “Yah, I'm not letting you go until you explain. You and Suga- aush seriously. You two are giving me a headache. Come on! I've known you both for so long, and what? You're not trash! I know you're not bad!!”

 

That was Yujin's breaking point.

 

“O-oh!!” Jin exclaimed when he saw he eyes blurring off with tears. He made her sit down properly. “-omg omg OHMYGOSH DON'T CRY!!” Jin panicked and wiped her tears for her with his hands and sleeves clumsily.

 

Yujin sat there and sobbed without attempting to wipe her tears away.

 

“W-why-! Does-! Every-one-! S-say tha-t i-i'm notbad-! When-! S-suga-! Is the-! o-!nly! One that say-s! I'm-! trash!!” Yujin said between sobs.

 

“WHAT?!” Jin asked. “-Suga said what?!”

 

Yujin shut her eyes, squeezing more tears out.

 

“Oh oh oh okay okay it's okay. Screw what Suga said okay? Trust Jin op-.. Jin hyung! Hyung! You're not bad. Just a little.. mischievous. I trust you. Oh?” Jin comforted her as best as he could.

 

There were only two things going through his mind right then.

 

1. Suga was gonna get it from him.

 

2. He hoped that no one was in the park right now. There was no need for anyone to see Yujin in that state.

 

Jin continued patting her head and rubbing her shoulders assuringly until she calmed down.

 

“Alright. Our Yujinie is the best.” Jin bent in front of Yujin and smiled. “-explain everything to me later after school. I'll come over. Okay?”

 

Yujin nodded. Jin grinned and ruffled her hair.

 

“Good gi- oh?” he paused. “-it's nicer to mess up now!” he laughed at her hair as he messed it up.

 

“Yah SERIOUSLY!!” Yujin exclaimed.

 

Jin stopped and continued smiling. “I'll stop, but promise me you won't get into trouble any more?”

 

Yujin stood up and sniffled one last time. “I don't get into trouble. Trouble gets to me.”

 

“Yah what's this kid talking about now.” Jin laughed. “-you don't look cool saying that after crying! Just.. don't fight!”

 

“I don't fight, I.. defend.” Yujin said. “-ah whatever, you guys don't understand at all.” she tried to smirk despite her face after crying. “-annyeong, HYUNG.”

 

“YAH. Bwa.. this kid really..”

 

***

 

Since she was no long in autopilot mood, she went to the toilet and washed her face to freshen up. As she washed, she pondered over the idea of continuing her 'angrily absent-minded' mood because when she recalled what she did, she managed to get everyone away from her..

 

Other than those, how many? One two three.. four? Four guys? Stupid people that yelled 'get him'.. I can't even remember their faces.

 

If I continue, even Park Yebin won't bother me too!

 

Yujin looked up in the mirror and saw a guy next to her washing his hands. He was looking at her and she gave him a sharp glare. He turned off the tap and hurried out.

 

“-you were the best student in JYP-”

 

Yujin remembered what the discipline teacher said.

 

Jin hyung was that good huh.

 

Can I pretend I beat him up so that everyone will just leave me alone from now on? I'm sure Jin hyung will agree to it. He can never say no to my requests.

 

Yujin almost smirked to the mirror but stopped herself and splashed more water on her face.

 

Urgh. Come on.

 

When she was done, she headed out. Her fringe was wet and her uniform was slightly wet but she didn't bother drying it up.

 

Yujin got hungry.

 

“Let's go piss Min Yoongi off a little more.”

 

***

 

Taehyung grabbed his tray and took his food. He glanced around the BH corner. Namjoon and Jimin weren't here yet and Jungkook.. the kid could've just travelled to Antarctica to avoid bull and Taehyung won't be surprised. He's always been that way since Taehyung knew him before middle school.

 

He put on his best nonchalant face and sat at the table Yujin always sat in. It was where the four of them disturbed her since two days ago.

 

Ignore the stares.. ignore the stares.. ignore it..

 

He mentally chanted for five minutes.

 

“Oh my gosh, Yujin oppa!” someone whispered.

 

Taehyung looked up.

 

Yujin entered the cafeteria with the murderous look still on her face, Taehyung thought she was still upset.

 

He didn't see the JYP guy that pulled her away earlier. (Jin)

 

. Did Kang Yujin kill him?

 

He stared at her take her food and started heading his way.

 

Gah, why did I have to sit here! The damned shortie is gonna eat me alive if his food isn't enough!!

 

Yujin sat down right opposite him and he pretended not to care. After a deafening two minutes, Taehyung finally talked.

 

“Where's the JYP guy?”

 

Yujin swallowed her food. “Killed him.”

 

Taehyung widened his eyes at his food and froze.

 

“KYAAAAAA!!! JIN OPPA YOU'RE BACK!! SO IT WAS TRUE!!”

 

Taehyung flinched at the deafening screams from the other side of the cafeteria and saw Jin walking in. He shot Yujin a look. “You said-!”

 

“Idiot.”

 

Taehyung didn't know if he should laugh or cry or get angry at Yujin. Two trays landed on either sides of Yujin and Taehyung.

 

“Oh hyung!” Taehyung finally relaxed.

 

“How did class go?” Namjoon asked.

 

“-being alone there.” Jimin added.

 

“I.. wasn't alone.” he glanced at Yujin and gapped at her tray. She was almost done eating and she had more food than Taehyung to begin with. “-YAH! What're you?! How'd you eat so fas-”

 

Yujin slammed her fork and spoon on the table harshly. Everyone around them fell silent and the silence spread like a wave over the whole cafeteria.

 

Taehyung shut up immediately. Namjoon glanced at his tray while Jimin stopped himself f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter