042. Movie after Exams.

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another two weeks passed by, mostly uneventfully. Rare cases of bullying still occurred but it was generally under control. The BH students studied the notes despite not knowing that it was written by Yujin.

 

Yujin made another set of notes for the third years as well at the constant requests on their website, complaining that they didn't have help.

 

There had been speculations that BHAngel was the one writing the notes but Yujin cleared that up telling them that BHAngel wasn't the one who wrote the notes for them.

 

Jin kept smirking at her whenever they saw BH third years with the book but she ignored him.

 

The four boys came over everyday even during weekends to study at Suga's request but made sure to leave earlier during weekends to let Suga have some free time.

 

Jungkook stayed in their house all the while and the guys never suspected anything, except Jimin who guessed.

 

Yujin assumed the notes helped because there were less complaints on the website about 'not understanding a single crap'.

 

And there were also once in a blue moon moments when Taehyung tried messing up Yujin's locker. He got paid-back double by Yujin.

 

 

"Tomorrow's the start of the test," Suga smiled after dinner as Yujin washed the plates. "-how're you all feeling?"

 

That night, Jin and Hoseok came over just to be there as some kind of support.

 

"I- we should be fine. I think." Namjoon said and looked at the other boys.

 

"I'll be okay." Jimin said.

 

"I'll try..." Taehyung tried to smile.

 

"..."

 

The boys waited for Jungkook but he didn't say anything.

 

"Okay," Hoseok cut off the atmosphere before it got awkward. "-just relaxxxxx!!" he grinned. "-you guys can do it. It's okay if there aren't any A's. Just do your best!!"

 

"Will do."

 

Yujin came out after washing the dishes.

 

"What about you dude?" Hoseok asked her.

 

"What?"

 

"Tomorrow. How're you feeling??"

 

Yujin took a quick glance at the boys who were expecting her answer. "It's just an exam."

 

"Heol. Just an exam." Taehyung said in disbelief.

 

"Bastard." Jimin muttered.

 

Yujin raised a brow. "Oh. New nickname for me?"

 

"Hey seriously, don't start." Namjoon surprisingly laughed at Yujin.

 

She just shrugged. "Get lost, all of you."

 

"It's still early!!" Jimin said in a loud voice.

 

"I think what he's saying, but will never say, is go back and sleep early tonight." Jin sent Yujin a lopsided grin.

 

"Don't joke. I wanna sleep so you all can get lost." Yujin said.

 

Jin and Hoseok laughed and got up. "Let's go then." Jin said.

 

"Jungkook-ah, coming?" Taehyung asked.

 

"The kid is packing so slowly. You guys head off first." Suga covered. Taehyung nodded without suspecting anything as usual because Jungkook was prone to not joining them.

 

"See you tomorrow!"

 

***

 

BHAngel:: all the best guys! Don't worry about the results and just do your best!

 

 

Yujin shut her phone and slipped it into the hidden pocket of her bag before shoving it into her locker. She grabbed her pen and water bottle and slammed the locker door shut.

 

Taehyung jumped at that and he looked over at her with a frown, only to meet her smirk. "Coward." she muttered as she walked pass him.

 

"Damned shortie!!" Taehyung slammed his locker door and ran after her but halted his steps.

 

Wait. Why am I chasing after him?

 

Oh crap, Kim Taehyung what are you doing?

 

He trailed about five feet behind Yujin and they made their way to their class. He saw Jungkook sitting at the front and Yujin sitting in his seat.

 

"Eh damned shortie you're sitting in my seat." he put his things on the table.

 

"Eh idiotic alien this is my seat." Yujin mimicked a bored out version of him and tapped on the name sticker on the side of the desk.

 

They both caught Jungkook's shoulder hitch up slightly.

 

"-heh. The pretty boy's laughing at you." Yujin said.

 

Taehyung frowned and gathered his things before finding his seat.

 

 

Papers were handed out and after the whole standard ritual of the teacher reciting out the rules of the exams as if students didn't know it was wrong to cheat, they were allowed to start.

 

Taehyung breathed out and picked up his pen as he flipped the paper open slower than everyone else.

 

Oh? I read this yesterday!

 

The damned shortie taught me this!

 

Uhhhhh....RIGHT this is the answer!

 

Taehyung never felt so smart all his high school life before.

 

He was barely halfway when he looked up to think and caught sight of Yujin. He watched in curiosity and his eyes widened with a frown and his curious expression was replaced with one of disbelief.

 

Yujin was just flipping her paper CLOSE and she put down her pen. The only thing she brought other than her bottle.

 

After that she folded her arms on the desk and fell asleep.

 

What the heck??

 

When the paper finished, Taehyung went up to Yujin. "Yah. Did you even touch your paper?"

 

Jungkook turned back in interest at the conversation.

 

"What?" Yujin asked.

 

"You were sleeping more than half the time. Did you even finish your paper??"

 

"What's that to you?"

 

"Damned shortie, you're supposed to get top five in our year!" Taehyung suddenly raised his voice and grabbed her shirt even he himself didn't know why. "-don't you even care about that?? You'll have to drop out if you don't!!"

 

Yujin was surprised at his outburst. She recovered and smirked. "Won't you be happy if I'm gone?"

 

Taehyung's frown deepened and tightened his grip around her shirt. Yujin stopped joking around because she knew Taehyung will never say it, but he didn't want her to go.

 

Damned shortie. Don't make me say it.

 

Yujin toned down her smirk. "Are you forgetting who I am other than being the 'damned shortie'? Have a little faith in BH's top student won't you?"

 

She lightly pulled his hand off her. Without a second word, she took her things and walked out of the class, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook being the only ones in class left.

 

***

 

One thing they noticed about the JYP students.

 

They may be all rich brats with attitudes but when it came to exams, these students never mess around. They took it really seriously.

 

Yujin frequented the library everyday during the course of the exams without going home. She didn't want to be at home because she knew she'd be unconsciously sprouting disses at the guys to piss them off out of habit.

 

"Where's the damned shortie?" Jimin asked the moment they entered the house.

 

"Not sure. Probably hanging around somewhere.." Suga said. He honestly didn't know.

 

"Surprisingly, you're asking for the damned shortie." Namjoon joked.

 

"I'm happy he's not here." Jimin snapped back.

 

 

Honestly, Jimin felt bored that Yujin wasn't there.

 

There was no need to be short tempered because there was no one calling him an idiotic kid and there was no one who kept on a poker face or deliberately ignored whenever he talked.

 

It's kinda weird without him around-

 

...

 

What the , Park Jimin.

 

***

 

The exams passed by smoothly and for the first time in their lives, the BH students thought they actually did really well.

 

"I think the bet's gonna turn for our good." Taehyung said as they walked out of their class after the last paper when the two older boys picked them up.

 

Yujin walked ahead of them without saying anything.

 

"Y-yah damned shortie!!"

 

Yujin stopped and turned and the three boys stared at Jimin.

 

"-how was it?!"

 

Yujin raised a brow. "Why'd you care?" she asked and continued walking.

 

"I WAS JUST ASKING!!!!" Jimin exploded.

 

"Woah chill!" Namjoon exclaimed. "-what's with you?"

 

Taehyung smirked. Since Jin wasn't around, "..gay."

 

Jimin snapped at him but Namjoon separated both of them. "Stop it. Exams just finished. Don't cause a scene. I don't wanna go into that stupid office and ruin my mood. Let's go to Hoseok hyung's shop."

 

Apparently none of them let it cross their minds that that place was a hangout stop for MANY JYP students.

 

 

It slipped Yujin's mind too.

 

Until Byunchan greeted her and she noticed the stares the others in the shop were giving her.

 

Yujin breathed out.

 

Just leave me alone.

 

"May I take your order?" Byunchan asked.

 

"The usual."

 

"Alright. Should I tell Hoseok-ah you're here?"

 

"Nope."

 

"Okay."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter