052. It's the Flu.

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Yujin opened her door, still half asleep, and yawned. She came to a halt when Jungkook's door opened and he came out.

 

She suddenly lost all her senses and stood frozen there. He saw her and clicked his tongue in annoyance for pissing him off the night before (as Kang Yujin, not Minyu) and walked into the bathroom.

 

When Yujin saw that, she rolled her eyes and went back into her room. She had to slap her face a few times.

 

"Okay.." she mumbled. "-that brat, is Jeon Jungkook. The Jeon Jungkook who helped Kim Taehyung throw punches at you on the first day of school in BH. Yes, he's that Jungkook from all the fighting last time but he doesn't know, that I'm Minyu. Okay. Stop freaking out."

 

 

"..Jina?"

 

Ahh.. That makes sense now. No wonder he knows my name..

 

Wait. That means he recognised me back in the playground when he was half asleep.

 

Yujin made a mental note not to get near Jungkook when he was half asleep. It wasn't like she was purposely going to be THAT close to him like how she was when she was in the playground the first time.

 

 

The first thing Suga did was to call his parents. His mother, to be exact. It was easier to talk to her.

 

"Yes dear?" his mother's merry voice greeted his ears and he involuntarily smiled.

 

"Mum~" he grinned and laid back on his bed and rolled to his side.

 

"What're you doing now?" his mother asked.

 

"Ah! Right!" Suga sat up again. "-mum, Hoseok-ah told me dad and you are planning a charity gala next month?"

 

"Mm. What about it?"

 

"Mum you didn't tell meeeee....-" Suga stopped when he saw Yujin at the door with a disgusted frown on her face. She continued staring for a while before she went into her room.

 

"Oh I must have forgot then." Jiyoong laughed. "-now you know."

 

"Mum, must I go?" Suga asked more normally without the whining any more.

 

"Of course you must! You're our eldest son, mind you. Does Jina wants to come too?" Jiyoong asked.

 

"Probably. I'll ask her." Suga said. "-send me the details though. I want to plan my time."

 

"To study? Alright I'll do that. How's everything in school? Is it well?" Jiyoong asked. "-is Jina doing alright?"

 

"She's.. okay."

 

"Does she have friends? Other than the four boys she mentioned before?" his mother asked. "-any other friends she have that are girls?"

 

"Err.." Suga laughed. "-she knows Jin hyung and Hoseok-ah.."

 

"Any friends that are GIRLS?" Jiyoong repeated.

 

"Not that I know of." Suga laughed. "-but she gets along with some girls."

 

He meant those from BH.

 

"As long as she's happy." Jiyoong smiled. "-right, you need to prepare for school now. Take care!"

 

"I will!"

 

"Take care of your sister!"

 

"Yes~~" Suga grinned again and hung up.

 

Yujin came back out of from her room with the same disgusted face. "Who the heck was that? You finally got yourself a girlfriend? Nerd?"

 

"Yah, it's mum. Not girlfriend." Suga laughed. "-mummmm.."

 

"Since when have you ever been so cute towards mum?" Yujin asked.

 

"Since forever. I just don't show it in front of you." Suga frowned. "-get lost."

 

"I don't have to prepare for school remember?" Yujin said. "-I found the slip in my bag. One day's leave." she smirked.

 

Suga pursed his lips. "Seeing how fine you are right now talking like that, I regretted letting you have that."

 

"Too late!" Yujin laughed.

 

Since it was just Jungkook and Suga, the older boy suggested that they both went to school together and Jungkook had no complaints. Once the two boys left, Yujin dropped her poker face and crashed onto the couch with heavy breaths.

 

"Damn this fever." she frowned with a hand over her forehead. She had woken up sweating but felt cold even though only the fan was on.

 

 

Jungkook separated with Suga when they reached school and he went to his locker to put some books away. As he slouched and opened his locker, his nose itched and as if it was a common process, he let out a sneeze.

 

It was a good thing his sneezes didn't sound weird or funny. It didn't ruin his bad boy image too badly.

 

Crap.

 

Jungkook rubbed his nose.

 

"AHCHOO!!"

 

Jungkook jolted slightly at the volume of the sneeze that echoed throughout the locker hall, and it DID NOT come from him. He turned to the entrance where it had sounded and saw a frowning Kim Taehyung walking his way. He was rubbing his nose as well and in a big breath through his nose, making a loud noise with his mucus before breathing out through his mouth.

 

"Oui." Taehyung greeted as he walked pass him and put a heavy hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

 

"Yah." Jungkook called out after he walked away. Taehyung stopped and turned back. "-what's wrong with you?"

 

Taehyung smirked when he heard Jungkook tried hiding the fact that his nose was stuck as well. He pointed at Jungkook. "What's wrong with you?" he chuckled a little and rubbed his eyes. "-still the same since young? Weak."

 

"Speak for yourself." Jungkook grumbled and shut his locker.

 

Taehyung finished up what he wanted to do at his locker but he paused and looked at Yujin's locker.

 

Okay just this once more.

 

He went over to her locker and as if he'd been doing it forever, he flipped the numbers on the lock and unlocked it.

 

There was nothing abnormal with it so he shut it back. He thought he saw someone staring from the corner of his eyes. Taehyung shook his head and assumed that it was just his cold playing tricks on his eyes. He stared at Yujin's locker for a while and abruptly turned to the side. To his surprise, he saw someone running away from the corner.

 

Taehyung decided to let it slide. Before he walked out of the locker hall, he stopped and walked back to Yujin's locker. Deciding to take matters into his own hands, he changed the password to Yujin's locker. He glanced around making sure no one was looking before he did so. Hearing the bell, he ran off.

 

 

It was funny seeing four guys being a total nuisance in the quiet class. Suga, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jimin. All four of them were sniffling and sneezing throughout all their classes.

 

When break came, Jin leaned on the door to their class with a goofy but tired smile.

 

"Hyung, you too?" Hoseok laughed.

 

Jin breathed in harshly and nodded sheepishly.

 

"WAHCHOO!!!!"

 

Everyone around jolted and looked. Jimin had a hand over his mouth. When he realise he had all the attention on himself, he shot daggers at the others until they looked away. He turned to Jin and the others and grinned before joining them.

 

Hoseok laughed at him and ruffled his hair as they made their way to the cafeteria. "Let's get our foo-UWAFHOOOHSJDCHOO-ood!! WOH!!" He started laughing at himself.

 

All of them started laughing at him. "WHAT KIND OF SNEEZE IS THAT?!?!" Jin covered his mouth and laughed.

 

"Customised Jung Hoseok's sneeze. Don't argue with me." Hoseok grinned.

 

Five of them met up with the other two at their usual table. Some of them sniffled and Hoseok let out a sudden explosion of a sneeze. All seven of them looked at each other in shock before bursting out in laughter that rang across the cafeteria. Even Jungkook snorted silently in amusement while staring at his food. The BH students were laughing at them. Some JYP students chuckled at the sight as well.

 

"I blame the *sniffs* damned short-*sniffs*-ie, URGH!!" Taehyung grumbled and rubbed his nose.

 

"Why am I the only one sneezing all the time? What kind of unfair situation is this?" Hoseok complained and hit Jimin's back too harshly making the younger boy splutter his food out.

 

"Ew-GROSS!! Damn! Park Jimin!!" Taehyung shouted and jumped out of his seat.

 

"Hyung!!" Jimin coughed and frowned at Hoseok.

 

Namjoon pressed his forehead. ", I'm getting a headache because of you all.."

 

"Yah it's not even my fault, oh gosh!!" Hoseok shouted but his voice came out funny because he was talking with a stuffed nose.

 

"YES IT IS you hit me!!" Jimin screeched.

 

Jin was laughing non stop and Taehyung looked at him. "Hyung don't just laugh, do something!!"

 

"What do you -chw!!- want me to do??!!" Jin asked and sneezed a silent sneeze in between his sentence.

 

Suga laid his head on his arm on the table after pushing his tray away. He didn't realise it earlier but aside from a flu, he was getting a fever.

 

The boys were making so much noise that everyone in the cafeteria was watching them like watching a life skit while enjoying their food. The BH students were shaking their heads, saying that they were ruining their image more and more.

 

"When all of them fall sick and Yujin oppa isn't around to tame them down, they become kids." Some of them laughed.

 

Jungkook noticed Suga resting his head on the table and nudged him. "Hyung, are you okay?"

 

Suga hummed in response but Jungkook could tell that he wasn't. Halfway through Taehyung and Jimin's useless squabble with Hoseok adding fire to it, Jungkook slipped out of the cafeteria.

 

"Oh, it's you from yesterday." nurse Kim smiled when she saw Jungkook walk into the clinic. "-how may I help you today?"

 

Jungkook sniffled and rubbed his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter