027. Same Table

Life As It Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During break the next day, peaceful days for Yujin was over.

 

"Hey hyung can we sit with them please?" Hoseok asked Jin.

 

"Who? Yujin-ah? And the rest?"

 

Hoseok nodded.

 

Jin shrugged. "Well, it's up to Suga to decide and the rest to agree."

 

"Suga?" Hoseok looked at him for permission.

 

"Don't look at me. Ask them." Suga pointed at Namjoon and the three others who were walking their way.

 

"Namjoon-ah!" Hoseok yelled without a second thought and the said boy looked up. Hoseok grinned and ran to them.

 

"Namjoon-ah, wanna eat together for break? Us three and you five."

 

Jimin frowned at him, wondering what was his ulterior motive.

 

"As long as I can eat I don't care." Namjoon said.

 

Jimin snapped his head at him while the two younger ones looked at him in surprise.

 

"What the-"

 

Namjoon covered Jimin's mouth. "See ya." he told Hoseok before walking off.

 

 

Yujin was completely confused when she entered the cafeteria to see her usual table being occupied by other students. Not that it mattered to her but she wondered where Namjoon and the rest were at. If there were other students there, they'd surely flip.

 

She noticed Suga's back and was about to look around but something caught her eye and she looked back.

 

"What in the world is going on here." she mumbled.

 

She grabbed her food and before she headed towards that table, Hoseok noticed her.

 

"YUJIN-AH!" he waved and stopped to cover his mouth because something came out before he continued waving and gestured her to go over.

 

She hid her confusion with her blank face but Jin knew and sent her a smirk.

 

"What the heck is going on here?" she asked as she put her plate at the empty seat before she sat down.

 

"Hoseok-ah wanted to eat together." Suga said.

 

"And you're fine with it?" she asked, aiming her question particularly at Jimin.

 

"I can leave." Jimin growled.

 

"I don't mind." Yujin snapped back.

 

"Can you guys just stop it for once?" Namjoon sighed.

 

"He started it." Yujin and Jimin said at the same time.

 

Suga almost laughed.

 

"Let's just.. Eat." Jin smiled and they all continued.

 

Yujin was about to finish her food when,

 

"YUJIN OPPA!!"

 

The guys at the table looked at Yujin when they heard that voice. Yujin almost bent the spoon in her hand.

 

"-." she growled.

 

They all turned and saw Yebin coming towards their table. They all noticed the way Yujin started eating really quickly, as if speeding up now would make a difference.

 

Namjoon snatched her spoon away, earning a growl from her. "You'll choke, stop it." he stated.

 

"Oppa!" Yebin came but before she reached them, she kicked something and fell over.

 

Yujin caught some sniggers that were failed to be covered up by the BH students and she smirked very slightly at them.

 

"-tch. Dumb btch. Start growing eyes dammit." Jungkook growled and dusted his shoe.

 

Yebin was on the ground and by now, there were quite a number of people by her side to help her, but the guys with Yujin just stared at her uninterested. Even Jin, Suga, and Hoseok.

 

Yujin thought, THOUGHT, she heard Suga mutter something that sounded like 'btch'. Or maybe she was just imagining things. Suga never called anyone like that before.

 

"Oppa, I'm back! Did you miss me?" Yebin shooed those who helped her and sat at the empty seat next to Yujin.

 

They all mentally reminded themselves to not leave an empty chair at their table ever again.

 

Yujin didn't reply her.

 

"Oppa, why?" she pouted. "-oh! Oppa you have something on your-"

 

She reached out to pick the rice off the corner of Yujin's mouth when Yujin shot her a expressionless look. At the same time, Yebin's hand got caught by someone else.

 

They all looked at Suga who had his fingers around her wrist firmly.

 

"Suga? What." Yebin asked and Yujin raised a brow at the way she talked to him.

 

"Don't, touch him." Suga warned. "-leave."

 

"And what makes you think I'll listen to you?" Yebin snatched her hand out of his grip.

 

Suga breathed out. The tension in the table suddenly went up a few notches and they all were pretty much confused because Suga was the least likely to have anything to do with Yebin.

 

Yujin swiftly looked up at Suga's expression and noticed it.

 

But she didn't say anything about it.

 

She didn't say much about Yebin's actions towards him because Yebin never cared about anyone 'not important' to her. 

 

"Oppa don't you-"

 

Yujin glared at her.

 

"Omo!" Yebin giggled. "-oppa why?"

 

"Get lost." Jimin warned Yebin.

 

"Or what?" she turned to him.

 

This girl is shameless.

 

"Leave the table, Yebin-ssi." Hoseok said politely.

 

"I wondered, oppa," Yebin ignored Hoseok and turned to Yujin. "-did you unite these boys? You're so cool!"

 

She hugged Yujin's arm. Yujin growled and pried her hand off.

 

Jimin slammed his spoon on the table. "You btch, get lost!"

 

"Get lost to where HUH?" Yebin yelled back. "-this is my school in the first place! Don't forget where you come from, kid!"

 

Jimin snapped. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!"

 

Jin tried to stop him but nope, Yebin fuelled him even more when she realised that he was one sensitive boy.

 

"Don't forget that i have what you don't! I have money and status. Come at me! We'll see how badly I can mess up your life! Do you have a younger brother or sister perhaps? How about seeing them getting kicked out of their school?" Yebin smirked.

 

Jimin instantly shut up but he didn't stop glaring at her. Yujin had long stopped putting food into and had been staring blankly at the table. She was still chewing her food so she didn't react to Yebin's words.

 

Let me finish this mouthful of food. You'll be dead if you don't stop.

 

Taehyung so badly wanted to punch the girl, but he didn't wanna hit a girl.

 

Can I just imagine that she's a boy and beat her up?

 

"Remember this. You all are just trash that barged into our school! You're not wanted or needed here!" Yebin said and turned to Jimin. "-especially you, kid!"

 

Yujin swallowed her food and slammed the table.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter