Chapter 40

This Is Then Counted

You smirked as you watched the person before you sleeping peacefully. Here goes... 

'Oppa, Taekwoonie oppa?' And as expected, there was no form of response from him at all. 

Grinning, you skidded closer and gripped onto his blanket before pulling it off at once, and saw him stirring when the cold air struck him.

'Jung Taekwoon oppaaa?' You whined as you hugged onto his arm, resting your head on his shoulder while you laid down next to him. 

So this is how it goes huh? You poked his stomach lightly and saw his eyebrows furrowing. But that wasn't enough to wake him up. 
Well, he asked for it! 

'Wakie wakie Taekwoonie!' You squealed next to his ear as you lifted the bottom of his black tank up and down repeatedly, letting the cold air hit his stomach again and again. Giggling when he groaned, but all he did was flip away from you. 

Then...

And he finally woke up when he felt a weight on him, to find you sitting on his stomach with you knees beside him. 

He was shocked when he found you sitting on him the moment he opened his eyes, and just a second ago, he was determined to kill the person who disturbed his sleep. 

'Good morning Taekwoonie oppa!' Your voice echoed through the roomas you pinched his cheeks. 

Am I dreaming or not? He couldn't even move with you straddling him. You were never bold with your actions, and it was always him who pulled you closer, or linked your hands together first. And he was extremely taken aback with the situation at hand. 

'Minyeon-' Leo's eyed widened as he stared at you, grinning after pecking him lightly on his lips. 

Your hood dropped over your head when you leaned down, and your face remained inches away from his. 'Happy birthday Taekwoonie oppa.'

He could feel his heart beating faster as he saw your cheeks flushing slightly. He knew that you weren't used to doing any of that. Especially when it was the first time for you to kiss him first. 

'What if someone comes in-' 

'I closed the door.' You said, this time softer as you blushed even more, feeling his intense stare on your face. Not until you shrieked when you found yourself below him in the next second as he flipped you over. 'O-Oppa what are you doing?' 

'You said you closed the door.' 

You could tell from his gleaming eyes and the slight smirk on his face that he was teasing you, knowing that he knows you were probably nervous about your own actions then and there. But you weren't going to stop. 

Leo was about to lean in to you until you beat him to it, with your arms around his neck and pulling him to you, laying a kiss on his lips again. 

Without giving him time to realize what just happened, you had your hands on his chest as you pushed him off you, before pulling him towards the door. 'Quick oppa! We're running out of time.' 


 



'By when do I have to bring him back?' You asked as the both of you were already putting on your shoes by the door. 

'Four!' N shouted back, waving you off. 

'Okay! See you!'

'Have fun!' 

Leo eyed you as you had him in your hands, willingly getting dragged out of the dorm by you. 

'How did you chase them out of the room when I was asleep?' 

'I have the most authority here, as Hakyeon oppa's sister, Binie and Wonshik oppa's confidant, Jaehwan oppa's sparring partner, Hyukie's best friend and Woonie oppa's girlfriend.' You answered confidently without turning to look at him. 

Until you felt him pulling you to a halt. 'What did you do to my Minyeon?'

'Nothing!' You grinned as you looked at Leo looking at you, unamused, with the fluffly scarf around his neck, and in the layers of warm clothing which you got him to wear. And he looked extremely adorable. 

'You could have woken me up properly.' 

'Like getting Wonshik oppa to sleep next to you?' You burst out laughing when you saw his expression change immediately. 

'I want my Minyeon back.' 

'I'll let you know if I see her around.' 


 



'Minyeon-ah.' He finally spoke again as he turned to you, after parking the car in place. 

He didn't need anyone to tell him where he was. He already had a feeling of where you were headed, when you gave details on which turns to take for the entire trip, all the while refusing to type the address into the GPS. 

'Quick quick! Let's go!' You chirped as you were pulling him off the car again. 'Taekwoonie oppa, hurry up!' You were running out of time, but all he did was stare at you with his feet rooted to the ground. And after much pouting and tugging, you finally got him to move. 

 

 

It wasn't until the lift door 'dinged' open, that he broke the silence. 'You didn't have to.' 

'But I wanted to.' You smiled at him as you linked your hand with his, 
'And I know that you want to too.' 

 



'Oh! Isn't this our Minyeonie!' The moment the door opened, a bright, cheerful lady exclaimed. And before you knew what was happening, she had your hands in hers as she patted them. 

'Annyeonghasaeyo,' You bowed as you greeted her, not forgetting to nudge the piece of wooden block standing next to you. But no response was gained from that. 

'What are you still standing there for, come in!' You could see some similarities between the both of them. But one thing that was different, was that she had a lot of things to talk about, even to the person that she just met today. 



You were poured with compliments, while throughout the entire time, Leo's presence wasn't even acknowledged.

He simply watched silently as his sister's compliments for you transitioned to telling you about how horrible of a boyfriend he must have been and the little things that he would have preferred to be kept a secret. Like how he used to be such a scaredy-cat when he was much younger. He knew that it was useless if he was to stop her, she might even begin to spill even more mostly untrue stories about him. 

Just then, he noticed that you were fiddling with your hands slightly beneath the table again, and could tell that you were starting to get slightly uncomfortable. It was already a feat that you were talking quite a lot, especially with someone you just met, when you had a hard time conversing with people who you are not close to. 

'Noona.' 

'Has he been treating you well Minyeonie?' 

'Noona, you haven't said hi to me yet.' She finally turned to Leo.

'I have been saying hi to you for your entire life, now missing one wouldn't harm. Don't you agree Minyeon-ah?' 

'Noona!' 

'Okay! Fine. Minyool-ie is in the room. You can go check if he's awake while I continue my conversation with our Minyeonie.' And s
he burst into laughter at your stunned expressions. 'Hey, I'm just kidding!' she patted your shoulders lightly. 'Don't worry, I don't bite. Look, I've even brought him up to be such a fine young lad.' 

You smiled slightly as you bowed, and this time you were the one being dragged away, with his fingers laced between yours. 






'She's really good.' His sister commented as you carried Minyul up effortlessly, even making the little baby laugh. 

Leo smiled as he watched you too, from the kitchen as he poured a glass of water for himself. 'She volunteers at the orphanage frequently.' 

And he felt even happier when he saw her nodding slightly in approval. 'I like her, a lot.'

'How did she contact you? And you didn't even say anything when I called yesterday?'

'She said she got my number through your phone. Of course I didn't tell you! Am I supposed to spoil the surprise?' She paused for a moment as she grabbed the cup from Leo's hands. 'Must be a great birthday for you huh?' She teased, 'Your girlfriend knowing that you're such a nephew-idiot brought you here since you haven't been visiting for quite long already.' 

'You think mom will like her?'

'Definitely. If I already like her this much, she'll love her.' They could hear your giggles along with Minyool's as you continued playing with him, unaware of the two pairs of eyes on you. 'Stop smiling that much. Your cheeks are going to tear.' His sister laughed as Leo frowned slightly. 'Okay okay. Stop standing here. You're going have to leave soon if you don't make good use of your time.' 

 

 

'Minyool-ah, did you have fun?' Leo grinned as you placed him back in his arms, while the kid's laughter filled the air again. He could not even remember when was the last time he came, probably when the preparation for their promotions started too. And he was thankful that you thought of this, and that he was able to relax and have fun in a different way, in a place that he was comfortable with, and with people he seldom saw nowadays. Not to forget, that he quite enjoyed the wake up call that he recieved that morning. 

But, it would have been perfect if his sister toned down on her nosiness.  

 

'So, when are you having one?' You looked at his sister blankly not quite getting it, while Leo was glaring at her in shock. 

'Noona!' Why? What's happening? 

'What? Minyeon, did Taekwoon hurt you in any way?' 

'H-Huh? No?' What does she mean by- 

'Then why aren't you guys having a kid!' Oh- Oh. 

'Noona!' 

'There there, why are you shouting hmm? Did I say anything wrong?'

'Minyool-ah, sangchum will be back soon to see you okay? Stay healthy!' Leo patted Minyool's head gently as he settled in his mother's arms, and with that, you were quickly pulled out of the door. 

He turned to you to see you zoning out again, and assumed it to be because of what his sister just said. And he was right. 'In case you didn't know, I want two daughters and a son.' 

Leo moved slightly away after whispering into your ear, to catch your face reddening immediately, and he chuckled, before taking your hand in his again. 

 


 

He has been dropping by whenever possible after you first heard from your mother about the news. And you, too, has been going over to their dorm quite often again. Now that N wasn't complaining that much anymore. Just a few glares here and there when he thinks that Leo was being too touchy. 

And the both of you made a deal to not be sad about it, and only to talk about it after his birthday, which was a week before your flight. Actually, he suggested the deal, as he did not want to see you being gloomy about it, like the first few days following your birthday. And your countless attempts to persuade him, and the others, that you did not want to go anywhere. 

 

'Did you forget anything?' You looked at your luggage, and back at Leo who was sitting next to you on the floor. 

'I don't knowww.' You pouted as you took out your teddy from your luggage and leaned onto Leo, tired from all the packing. 

He didn't want to make it feel even worse for you if he showed that he was sad, and you knew. That it was probably equally hard for him as for you. Especially when the day was getting closer. 

'Woonie oppa.' He pulled you closer by your waist as he looked at you. 'It's just a really really reallllyyy long school trip right? I'll be back before you know it!' 

A small smile formed on his face as you chirped. Even though you didn't know if it would take a year or two, or even three. 'Oppa can safekeep this for me.' You opened his palm and settled your teddy in it. And it was immediately pushed back to you. 

'You keep it.' 

'I have little Taekie with me already!' You felt him flinch a little against you. He held up a strong stand against that name for the huge bear he got you. But you simply went ahead, and he could not do anything about it. 

'This is yours, I can't take it.' 

'Okay fine.' He blinked as you took it back, placing it back in your luggage. Is she not going to whine again? She's just taking it back like that? 

But he soon found you prying his fingers off your waist as you wiggled out of his grip. Now what is she going to do? 'Min?' And why am I not used to this yet? He chuckled, shaking his head as he watched you grab a paper bag by your table. 

'This is yours, so you can take it.' You grinned, plopping it in his lap, and settled back beside him. 

'What's this?' He asked, taking a similar bear as yours out of the bag. 

'It's teddy's best friend. Look! It's wearing pinkeuu!' You grinned, at the same time pointing to your own, which had a blue shirt on. 

'Did you buy this?' 

'No I stole it.' You looked at him furrowing his eyebrows as he reached for the tag. You had never gotten him anything, and you felt extremely bad about it since he gave you everything. But you couldn't think of what to get for him either. 

You watched as his frown turned into smirk. 

Leo stared at the price tag which the price was supposedly on. But was covered with your scribbling using a black permanent marker. And you added above it. 'Minyeon's Love.' 

'Interesting.' He smiled, and he did not have to look up to know that you were blushing again. 'I thought I told you not to get me anything?' 

Must he really-? You pouted as you looked at him. 'B-But-' Not forgetting to make your voice shaky. 

'Okay. Okay.' He quickly hugged you tightly, even though he knew that you were faking it, but he didn't want to see you cry even if it was fake. 'You know you've given me a lot already.' No I don't. 'I can't possibly ask for more.' 

'But you give me so much while I just-' 

'Don't spend money on me hmm?' But that's just unfair! 'I'll keep the bear.' 

'Don't cut off the tag.' 

'Of course.' 

You turned back to your luggage to double check the contents, and if you missed anything. But all you cared was about the letters which they gave you, and the sweaters and shirts that you 'borrowed' from Leo. It came with another round of bickering even though he was willing to give it to you anyways, as he just wanted to tease you. 

'Woonie oppa, I'll still be awake after you're done with your schedules!' You suddenly exclaimed as you grinned. While he just stared back at you. It wasn't until then, that he realized that it actually bothered you that much all the while. 

'That's great.' He smiled back as he ruffled your hair, before pulling you into a tight hug. 

 



'Once you're there, call me. Remember to always have your pills with you, you don't know what might happen. Don't snack too much.' Did I miss anything? What else is there to take note...

You kept quiet as your eyes stared at his shoes instead. 

'Look at me, Min-ah.' He whispered.

You sniffed as your head remained lowered. 'Didn't we go through this already? Hmm?' He lifted your chin with his hand, to and he saw tears b in your eyes, and swallowed. 

He pulled you into him as he hugged you tightly, patting your head gentlyy, 'You can just call me if there's anything. It's fine, Minyeon-ah. Don't cry, hmm?' Leo felt you squirming against his chest as you gripped onto his shirt tightly before letting go. 

Stop it Minyeon, don't make it harder for Woonie oppa. You're not the only one sad right now. 

You hurriedly wiped your tears off, and smiled back at him before turning back to the rest. 

The boys had been fooling around in the van on the way to the airport, trying to lighten the mood. But now they all just stood there as they watched you silently. 

'I guess, I'll see you next time then?' You smiled, as N came forward to hug you too.

'Take care of yourself okay. Let mom know if anything happens, and me and Taekwoon too.' 

And with that, you waved good bye as you hugged each and every one of them one last time before heading towards the gates. 

'Wait.' Leo grabbed onto your wrist, pulling you back, and gave you a peck on your forehead. 'I love you.' 

 



Neither of you wanted to hang up first, and as usual, you had to decide with a game of rock-paper-scissors for the loser to be the one to hang up. And this time, his roommate was getting increasingly frustrated. 

'Oppa you have to hang uppp.' You whined, seeing him grinning on your phone screen. 

'What if I don't want to?' 

'Somebody stop them!' You heard Ken groan, and saw a pillow flying over his head.

Leo smiled seeing you giggle. 'Then that's going against the rules!' 

'Are there punishments?' 

'Yes!' 

'What?' 

'I'll smash your phone into smithereens hyung.' 

'And oppa wouldn't want that to happen.' You added, hearing Ken in the background again.

'Whose side are you on?' 

'My side!' 

'Do you want to hang up that much?' 

'Of course not~ But oppa it's late already over there. You need as much sleep as you can get.' You pouted. 

'Okay okay. Good night.' You smiled, as he gave you one last smile before clicking the red button. 

And then, he flipped over on his bed to face Ken. 'The next time you hear weird noises coming out from underneath your bed. I'm not agreeing to you sleeping with me.' 

 



‘Oppa, you received the tickets right? All nine? Including Jin’s, Young’s and Minhyuk oppa’s?’

‘Yeah…’ You immediately noticed how he did not sound as energetic as usual, and you started panicking.

‘Why? Did something happen, Taekwoon oppa?’

'Min-ah, I don't think I'll be able to go. We have a schedule right before that.' You bit your lip unknowingly as you frowned. Look on the bright side, it's not that something bad happenned to him, right?

'It's okay oppa! You don't have to worry about me!'

'But it's your first performance...'

'It's okayyy. It's expensive too, for you to buy a plane ticket to come all the way here for the concert.' 

'I'm sorry, Min-ah.'

'Don't apologize oppa, it's really okay.'

'Call me once you're done with it okay?'

'Mmhmm. Love you.'

'Love you too.' 



'Did she fall for it?' Hyuk asked immediately after Leo hung up. 

'Yeah. But she didn't sound that happy.'

'It's okay! She'll be happy once she sees us there then!' Hongbin added. 

'But what if it ruins her mood before that?'

'Oh come on hyung, she won't just start getting depressed 'cos you're not going. It's not like the world's going to end or anything.' Ken said and earned a glare from Leo.


 


 

'Whoa, this is really grand.' Ravi mumbled as he got they got to their seats, which happened to be the first few rows. And he earned a disapproving look from Miyoung. 'What?'

'Concert etiquette please.'

'It hasn't even started!'

'Shhh!' He turned to find Jinhye glaring at him too, while Hongbin just shrugged his shoulders. 

When they finally settled down, N flipped through the programme schedule, and froze. And he quickly nudged Ken. 'I'm pretty sure the Brandon person stated here isn't a girl, so be prepared to restrain Taekwoon.' 



The moment you stepped out, Leo stiffened, as he saw you in a long, flowy black dress. He even heard a gasp from Ravi, which earned a hit from Miyoung again. She- looks, dazzling. He couldn't even hear the boys making random comments next to him. 

'How high are her heels.' Hyuk commented as he stared at you, which got laughter from the rest of the members.

'What's that thing on her wrist.' Ken added. And immediately, their attention was directed to the leather bracelet on your wrist. 

'Isn't it the same one that Taekwoon hyung insist on not removing during our stages?' 

'And never fails to cause trouble.' 

'It's going to start. Keep quiet.' Only with N's last statement, did they finally seal their mouths shut. 

 

When you bowed to the audience, you couldn't miss it. There he was, sitting next to the rest, in his suit, smiling back at you. H-He lied! But seeing him automatically brought a grin to your face and you weren't feeling that nervous anymore. 



Right after the intermission, was when what N predicted happened. 

'That bastard.' The members started shifting uncomfortably when they heard Leo. 

'Taekwoon, calm down.' Minhyuk whispered.

'He likes her. It's so obvious!' 

'Taekwoon hyung.' It was Ken'
s turn to nudge him. 

'I bet she doesn't know! She's so-'

'Shh. It's starting.' N was grateful that Leo cared so much for his sister, but when he gets jealous, it was indeed 
pretty annoying. 





'Taekwoon oppa?' You hurriedly ran to Leo, to the best of your ability with your heels on backstage, once the performance was over.

'You did a great job Min-ah.' You grinned as he handed you a bouquet of roses, and he gave your cheek a slight peck. 

'Hey, we're here too you know.' You turned to N and the rest of them. All of VIXX was here, and Jinhye, Miyoung, and Minhyuk.  

'But didn't you say that you wouldn't be able to make it?' You adjusted Leo's tie before wrapping your arms around his waist too. 

'The kids came up with it.'

'So there wasn't any schedule from the start?' You widened your eyes at him, before turning to glare at the members briefly. 

'Yeah... It was made up. You're not mad are you.' 

'Of course not! You are here, aren't you!' You grinned as you tightened your arms around him. 

Just then, someone whom Leo did not want to see ever again, happened to past by and stop by you, and was eyeing Leo. And you saw how he glared back. 

'Oh! He's the violinist just now. Brandon.' You gestured to Brandon, as you unwrapped your arms from Leo. 

'The guy whom our Taekwoon hyung was making a fuss over in the concert hall.' Hyuk muttered and you saw that 
his ears have turned slightly red. 

'Your boyfriend?' You nodded when Brandon asked, and he looked back at Leo. 'You're a lucky guy.' See. I knew it. I knew he likes her. 

'Hyung gets that a lot.' Leo eyed Hyuk while you giggled. 

'I should be the lucky one to have Woonie oppa as my boyfriend.
' You whispered as you smiled at Leo while he pinched your cheek. 

'They're so cuddly I cannot even.' Hongbin commented as he looked away. 

'Say that for yourself.' And that got everyone laughing except for him and Jinhye who was soon blushing. 



 

 


'Oppa, when are you going back?'

After changing into a more casual dress, Leo brought you somewhere else where you wouldn't be interrupted, and at the same time admire the scenery. 

'Tomorrow morning. We have a schedule at night. Real schedule.' That made you turn to him immediately. 

'Then wouldn't you be tired? We should go back already.'

'I can rest on the plane.'

'But still.'

'When are you coming back?'

'Soon?' But you clearly knew the date. You already had the ticket booked, printed, and sandwhiched in your notebook on your table in your room. 

'A week? Two weeks? A month?' 

'Soon.' 

'Don't think of surprising me okay. I'll be mad.'

You pouted. 'But whyyy.'

'Let me pick you up at the airport.' Leo smiled as he saw you grinning again. 

'You're mean.' 

You felt him tugging onto your hand as he turned you to face him. And by the look in his eyes, you could tell that he had something to tell you, but he was nervous about it. 

'Minyeon-ah, will you be my girlfriend?' Contrary to the fidgetty person before you, you giggled lightheartedly. 

'Oppa, didn't you ask me that already?' 

'T-That wasn't counted.' You blinked as you looked at him. Well, okay, I was being a crybaby when he asked back then. 

'So, oppa are you asking me after three years when I confessed to you after that prank you pulled?' 

'Yes.' Why isn't she answering already! 

'So when's the actual one?' You asked, grinning, as you saw his eyes darting away slightly. 

'This.' That was when he finally looked back at you, as he leaned in. And kissed you gently on your lips before pulling away.
 'This is then counted.' 

He watched as you blushed, looking back at him while your lips parted slightly. Until words finally came out from it. 'Yes, I will be your girlfriend.' 

You saw the edge of his lips tilt up before he pecked your lips again, and you decided to finally make it known to him, just to see his reaction. 

'Taekwoon oppa, you know that it isn't right to steal a girl's first kiss when she's sleeping, right?' 

And just as you expected, his ears immediately turned red again as he looked away. 'Since when did you know?'

'Before I came.' W-What? W-Wasn't she asleep? 

'How did you know?' 

'Wonshik oppa told me.'

'That annoying brat.' 

'You're the annoying brat.' Leo looked at you, stunned. 'For stealing my first kiss and not letting me know.' You giggled, before going on your tip-toes to give him another peck on his lips. 'Now we're even.' 

 




'What am I supposed to do if everyone start falling for you because you did that?' You brushed down his collar before touching his hair, taking note not to mess up the hairstylist's work.

'Didn't I say to let me know?' Leo stared at you, still unable to believe that you were there in front of him, in Korea. And you didn't let him know.

'You can't come anyways.' Leo grinned as you stuck out your tongue at him. 

'I could have figured a way out if you at least told me something.' 

'You sound amazing. As usual.' That made him even happier, whenever you complimented him. 

'Who fetched you?'

'Sanghyukie oppa.' 

And that earned a groan from him. 'And nobody told me a single thing?' 

'Don't smile to the coordi unnie when she does your make up. She gets so close to you.' You mumbled as you went closer to his face. And that got him smiling again. You old geezer. 

Leo closened the gap and kissed 
your lips softly. 

'Urgh hyung can you guys not do it here!' 

'Do what?' You giggled as Leo pulled you closer. 'You didn't even tell me that she was coming.' 

'If I told you, you'll start acting silly from who knows when. I bet you'll even fly over to take the same plane with her back.' 

'Not true.' He mumbled while you poked his cheek. 

'Very true.' 

'So when are you guys getting married huh?' Ravi added as he rolled his eyes at the both of you. 


 




'Wonshik sangchummm!' Your two years old daughter was already clinging onto Ravi the moment he entered the house. And that got Leo to shake his head at him. Within seconds, another four years old boy ran out off the room. 

'Sangchum is here?' 

'I'm pretty sure you're coming here too often.' Leo commented as he hugged onto the little girl instead. But he got ignore by both you and Ravi. 

'Where's Miyoung?'

'She went out with Jinhye. Buying things she said that 'men doesn't know about'.' You laughed. They were getting married that fall. 

'But Jin's going out with the baby bump?' You elbowed Leo who was using your daughter's hand to mess up your hair,
 to an extent that it was blocking your sight.

'Bin's following her.'

'But-'

'I have no idea either. Anyways I already agreed to take care of them didn't I?' Ravi answered as he carried the cheery little girl from Leo's arms. 

'Thanks again Wonshik-ah.' 

'Yeahyeah you guys have fun. But don't have too much fun. My services only extends to two kids. You'll have to find someone else to look after the third.'

'Don't worry, I'll see what I can do about it.' Leo laughed while you looked at him in shock. 

'What do you mean by that?'

'You'll see.'

'But-'

'Stop stop. You couple bring your family planning elsewhere. Out. Out.' 

'He thinks it's his house already.'

'Wait till' Hakyeon hyung hears that you guys left me
 to babysit your kids.' 

'It's only this one time Wonshik-ah. We'll just be back after a short date.' That earned a snort from Ravi as he rolled his eyes.

'Oppa, it's not a date, we're just checking my concert venue.' You reminded Leo as you nudged him. 'We could have brought them along if it was a date.'

'Yes yes.' Leo nodded, before turning to Ravi. 'Anyways Hakyeon's too busy dating, he probably wouldn't answer your calls.'

'That's true.' 

'How's Jaehwan oppa doing with his musicals though?'

'Can't you just ask him?' Ravi asked as he looked from you to Leo, while Leo just shrugged. 'Don't tell me you're at war with him again.'

'He just finds it funny to not reply me. It's not my fault.'

 


You were surprised when the lift reached your floor, and opened to reveal Hyuk on the other side. 

'Sanghyuk oppa?'

'Wonshik hyung called backup.' He grinned back at you after greeting Leo too. 'It's been quite a while since I saw them anyways.'

'By quite a while, you mean a week?' You laughed as you eyed him. 

'Thanks anyways. Feel free to have anything. We just stocked up on food.' Leo added.

'Of course, hyung. That goes without saying.' He winked, and got a groan from your husband. But before he headed towards your house, he turned back again. 'By the way, you know, erm two floors down, did that girl just move in?'

You smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck, looking slightly away from the both of you. But his motive was easily seen through by the both of you. 

'Yeah, she just moved in a few days ago.' You answered, before adding. 'And by the way Sanghyuk oppa, in case you were wondering. She's single!'

 

- End -

 


 

[A/N] Inhales. Exhales. Well, I guess that's it!

I would like to thank every single one of you who waited patiently for all the updates, supported me through this story, be it subscribes, comments, and upvotes and every single thing! Thank you for reading this, and enjoying what I wrote. (even though it might be poorly edited sometimes with typos and weird grammar/sentence structures all over the place) It always motivated me to update this as soon as possible, even though I might take quite some time with the following chapter. And there were so many kind feedbacks that I have recieved! Thank you sooo extremely much!

I hope that this story as a whole was a satisfying one, even though it might not be the best as it's my very first story. It really wouldn't have been possible without all of you amazing readers for the past approximately a year and two months that I have been working on this! I'm not really good with words when it comes to thanking people, but I hope that you'll know how much I love all of you hehehehehe <3

Really, Really, Really Thank You. 

<3

- littleshrubby