Chapter 14

This Is Then Counted

'I told you I'm not wearing the skirttt!' You whined into the phone. Add one more person to the list of people who could not stand you whining. 

You were back at the dorm, but was on the phone with Jinhye instead of doing your usual 'babysitting'. The both of you were suppose to only have a short discussion on the place to meet for the next day, however, it ended up with a getting you to dress decently quarrel. 

'Is Leo oppa there? I want to talk to him.' You paused. Wait, what? 

'What does my skirt have got anything to do with him?' Him? Leo saw you looking over at him. 

'Do you want me to get you to wear the skirt or do you want to hand the phone over?'

'So if I pass it to oppa, I don't have to wear the skirt?'

'Just pass it to him already.' You looked at Leo and then turned back. Should I? But the skirt is annoying. 

'Taekwoon oppa, stalker creep wants to talk to you. I don't know what for, but she says I either pass the phone to you or she'll make me wear the skirt. I'm sorry.' You said as you held out your phone to him. 

Thankfully for you, Leo did not question you and merely took it from you. 'Hello?' Leo answered the phone, unsure of what he was doing. 

'Oppa, can you get her to wear the skirt?' What's happening right now? 'She's not listening. And I think the only person who she will listen to will be you.' Why? Leo looked at you without saying anything while you just stared back. What on earth is she telling him? 

You plopped yourself down right next to Leo and stuck your ear next to your phone, trying to hear what she was saying. Which as usual, did not require much effort. This, Leo knew all too well, and he started to move further away from you. 

'Oppa!' Leo moved the phone to his other ear, away from you. 'What are you guys talking about!' Leo hit your arm lightly and placed his finger to his lips. Stupid Taekwoon oppa. Stupid Jung Jinhye. 

'I'll tell you anything you want if you get her to wear the skirt. It's annoying to go to cafes with her when she's wearing those hoodies and baggy pants.' Tell me anything I want? Leo was considering the deal until he suddenly remembered the day you wore the romper out with them and the guys staring at you outside the restaurant. 'Okay?'

'Mm.' Well, she can't hold me responsible since it isn't a definite answer. 

'Thank you Leo oppa!' 

Leo handed the phone over to you while you continued staring at him. The skirt would be worse than the romper right? And it's just the two of them girls by themselves. 

'Oppa, what did she sayyy.' You were whining again but Leo blocked out whatever you were saying. He suddenly remembered the moment in the bus when your cardigan slipped off right in front of him. Leo's face immediately turned red and he quickly cleared his throat as he looked away. Luckily, you did not realize as you were too busy messaging Jinhye to find out what she told Leo. 

You stared at the messages which Jinhye did not seem like she was going to read anytime soon. You turned to Leo. 'Taekwoon oppaaa.' 

Leo cleared his throat again, still not looking at you. 'Your hoody and pants will do.'

'Really? I don't have to wear the skirt?' Leo nodded. 'Yes! I was thinking of wearing the shorts but since pants will dooo. Awww yeah. Thanks oppa!' You jumped up and went out of the room. 'No skirt~~~ Wonshik oppa! I don’t have to wear the skirt anymore!’ Leo could hear you exclaiming loudly from the living room.  

He stared blankly at the door which you left opened. Shorts? She was going to wear shorts? Or should I not let her go instead? He started to shift his attention to your phone which was left beside him. 

'Taekwoon oppa.' You popped your head in and his head immediately shot upwards. 'But Jin can't possibly be that nice though.' 

Just then, your phone started to ring again. Leo saw the Caller ID and immediately picked it up while you just stared at him. Wait. Isn't that my phone?

'Pass the phone to Leo oppa.' Jinhye said, not knowing that it was already Leo. 

'Speaking.' Wow, that's fast.

'So hi oppa. I just thought that you might have done the opposite. For whatever reason there might be. So, just to let you know, Min will end up wearing that skirt even if you told her not to. She'll get guilt-stricken the morning of the date when she opens her wardrobe, and not wear her hoody and pants. And then I'll win. Can I speak to Min now? Thanks.' I don't think I can ever understand girls. Leo looked at you and passed it over to you. 

'Hello?' Leo started pulling you to sit down next to him so he could listen in again. And as clueless as always, you complied. 

'Let's meet at your house instead. At 9.'

'My house? Why? I thought we were meeting at the station straight away?'

'I need to check your table.' Jinhye randomly muttered a reason which you took seriously.

You froze. 'My table? It's neat! You don't have to come over to check it!' You started trying to recall the state which your table is in. 

'I'll see it for myself.' 

'Okay. Fine. How long are you going to be late for? 30 minutes?'

'Very funny. Nope. Tomorrow is important. I won't be late.'

'Important?'

'See you tomorrow. By the way, help me tell Leo oppa that he'll have to find another alternative now.'

'Huh?' BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. That jerk. You turned to Leo. 'Jin says to tell oppa that you'll have to find another alternative now?' Yeah, I heard her. That jerk. 'What's that about?' 

'Nothing much.'

It was the answer you hated the most. When people say that it was nothing when it clearly was something. 'Fine. Fine fine fine.' You hardly bothered that you were being rude to Leo and stormed out of the room. 

Leo just stared blankly into the air for a few seconds, before realizing that you were angry. He quickly came out of the room to find you sitting next to Ravi, seemingly ranting about him. 

'Why do people always say that it's nothing when it's obviously something! You can't possibly be talking about nothing.' You muttered as you jabbed Ravi's book in frustration.

'Yah. Minyeon-ah. I know you're angry but don't do that to my book. I don't like it either. But the teacher will kill me.' You stopped punching the book and placed it back on the table. 

'Min.' You turned to look at Leo, while Ravi slipped away after getting a look from Leo, which you did not notice. 

You scrunched up your face as you looked at Leo, unfazed by his expression. 'Are you angry?' You shook your head. 'Yah.'

'I'm not. Oppa.' You muttered and earned a glare from Leo. You continued staring at him, not willing to lose. I don't get how she's not affected when I look at her like that. Even the boys get scared. 

As if you could read his mind, you stuck out your tongue at him and went to look for Ravi again. And why does she keep sticking to Ravi? 

'Yah Cha Minyeon!' That's not gonna work on me. You ignored Leo even though he shouted at you, determined to not give in unless you know what was the secret between Jinhye and Leo. 

Meanwhile, Ravi, your temporary shield, was staring at you. How can she not be scared of hyung even when he just shouted? 

'What's happening?' You looked at Hongbin who happened to be in your refuge camp room and a thought suddenly came into your mind. 

'Taekwoon oppa was talking to Jin on the phone and then when I asked, he said it was nothing!' You muttered, like a childish little kid. 

You did a cheer internally as you saw the expression on Hongbin's face change. 'Hyung what?' Leo looked at you and then at Hongbin, while Ravi preferred to stay silent before the impending war. Of all people, Taekwoon hyung falls for Hakyeon hyung's sister. Oh the irony. 

Now there's two. Leo sighed. 'She said that I'll need to find another way to get you to not wear the skirt.' The three of you just looked blankly at him. Now what's going on? 'She told me to get you to wear the skirt, but thought that I might not have done so, so she called again, and said that I'll have to find another way if I wanted to get you to not wear the skirt.' Do they even understand me? 

You took some time to digest what Leo said, while Hongbin was thankful that it was not about anything else other than you and your stupid skirt. But then why would Taekwoon oppa not want me to wear the- 'Hakyeon's going to kill you if he finds out that you're going out alone with only a girl, wearing a skirt.' You considered what Leo just said. Well, that's valid. Hakyeon hyung will probably rage at me. ... See! Tha's why Jin shouldn't make me wear the skirt!

'Oh. Okay oppa.' Problem solved. You smiled at Leo, while he just looked at you in disbelief from your sudden change of expression. 

More like change the 'Hakyeon hyung will kill you' to 'Taekwoon hyung will kill you'. This hyung is unbelievable. Leo, who felt someone staring at him, turned to Ravi and Ravi quickly looked away.

'See, everything's solved. You got what you wanted to know, and there's no misunderstandings.' Ravi patted your head lightly and looked over to Hongbin. 'Done. Nobody's angry at everyone.' 

Ravi could feel Leo's glare on him but willed himself not to look over. Am I not even allowed to pat her head? 

 

Ravi eyed Leo who was heading towards him. What does this hyung want again? He quickly tried to get up and leave the room to find someone to save him, but it was too late as Leo grabbed onto his shirt. 
 
'Wonshik ah, sleep early tonight. We're going out tomorrow.' There's definitely something wrong. He never sounds this nice to me. And it's absolutely weird that he's asking ME to sleep early. 
 
Ravi looked at Leo cautiously. 'We are?'
 
'Morning. Tomorrow morning. 8am. ' With that, Ravi was left alone. How did I even get involved in this in the first place?? ... Tomorrow's going to be a long day... 
 
 

 

[A/N] Firstly, (there's no secondly haha) I'm sorry for the late update and the super short chapter >< I didn't want to include the start of the next chapter in this chapter as it would be a little weird, like the transition. Oops.

Hopefully this chapter didn't make you guys fall asleep! (You guys should kind of know what's going to happen in the following chapter haha xD)

And thank you all for the loads of support! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Comment please!