Chapter 28

This Is Then Counted

‘Are you feeling better?’ You did not lift your head to meet his eyes at all as you nodded. ‘Call me if you need help okay?’ You nodded again. ‘Rest early. See you.’  Hyuk patted your head lightly before watching you return to your house.   

 

The moment you entered your room, you broke down again. Why did I do that? T-Taekwoon oppa… You started crying again as you hid under your blankets. I just totally ruined it for the both of us. Why did I shout at him? How could I… It isn’t even his fault at all…   

 

 

She didn’t hear me coming in did she? Leo silently entered your house, looking around the living room, making sure that you were not there. As he got closer to your room, he could hear you crying clearly. Don’t cry… But she’ll probably start shouting again when she sees me. He followed as Hyuk brought you back, glad that Hyuk said bye at the doorstep and did not do anything else after making sure that you stopped crying. But he knew well enough what would happen if you saw him again.   

 

 

Minhyuk oppa isn’t free. I can’t call Jin or Hakyeon oppa either. Mi-! Miyoung. Will she tell anyone? She wouldn’t right?  

 

‘Young-ah, what- do I –do?’ You cried in between your sobs.   

 

‘Why? What happened?’ T-Taekwoon oppa. I shouted at him.  

 

‘I s-screwed it up.’  

 

‘Screwed what up? Minyeon?’  

 

‘G-Go away!’ What’s with this girl? Calling me in the middle of the night and being like some mad woman. Just then, Miyoung heard a knock on her door.   

 

‘Minyeon, calm down first okay? Calm down and tell me everything.’ She headed towards her door and froze when she saw who it was. ‘W-What are you doing here at this hour? How did you even get my address?’   

 

'Day off and Taekwoon hyung isn't in and I'm bored. Are you free?' Ravi asked, and entered before she could even agree.  

 

'Other than Minyeon crying on the other end of the phone, yeah I am.'   

 

You were still sobbing as you held the phone next to you, oblivious to Miyoung having a new guest.  

 

'Minyeon crying?'   

 

'Yeah. Wait a second, I'll handle her first.' Ravi looked at Miyoung who went back to her phone and went to a corner. 'Min, calm down, tell me what happened properly okay?'   

 

 

 

Ring Ring.   

 

'Hyung, did something happen to Minyeon? Miyoung said that she's crying badly over t-' Ravi stopped halfway as he heard something in the background through the phone. 'Taekwoon hyung, are you at Minyeon's place?'   

 

Miyoung immediately turned to Ravi. 'What?! Leo oppa is at he-' She immediately found Ravi's hand over as he looked at the phone in her hands.  

 

'Tell Hakyeon that I won't be going home tonight.' Now what's with this hyung?!  

 

'Hyung! Taekwoon hyung!' Ravi stared at his phone in disbelief when Leo hung up. ‘Then what does he expect me to tell Hakyeon hyung? Why is he even there in-‘ And he finally noticed Miyoung staring at him. What’s with him? Why is he here all of a sudden?  

 

Ravi quickly removed his hand. ‘I’m sorry.’  

 

‘I’ll settle things with you after I’m done with Yeon.’ Minyeon turned away from Ravi as she went back to you bawling on the other end of the phone. ‘Yeon, do you want to tell me properly what happened?’  

 

‘T-Taekwoon oppa…’ Now why is she crying out some guy’s name at me? Wonshik oppa and then Leo oppa? Is causing trouble their forté?  

 

‘It’s okay Yeon, just cry it all out. Everything will be fine afterwards…’  

 

Wait, is hyung planning to sleepover at her place? Is he freaking kiddin-  

 

From: Taekwoon Hyung  

 

     Let me know when Miyoung hangs up.  

 

Wait. How does he know that-  

 

     Say anything and I’ll tell Hakyeon that you are at Miyoung’s place.  

 

 

 

Okayokay. I won’t tell anyone. Hyung, please don’t tell Hakyeon hyung! I’ll get killed.  

 

Wait. How do you know that I’m at Miyoung’s place?  

 

     You didn’t deny when I said it.  

 

Oh My God.  

 

‘Would you mind?’ Ravi looked up to find Miyoung staring at him, and noticed that she was no longer talking on the phone.  

 

‘Okay. Wait. Let me tell-‘  

 

Hyung, she’s done with the phone.  

 

     Okay.  

 

‘Miyoung, don’t tell anyone that Taekwoon hyung is there okay? I’ll get killed.‘  

 

‘Why is he there and why are you here? And what did Leo oppa do to her? Why is Yeon crying as if the world just ended. No, wait. Actually, maybe even worse. Does she even know that Leo oppa is there?’ Why is she so agitated all of sudden?  

 

‘How would I know why Taekwoon hyung is there? I only know that he was upset for the whole day!’  

 

‘What about you?’  

 

Didn’t I already say so from the start? ‘We finally have a day off and Taekwoon hyung isn’t home so-‘  

 

‘Because he is at Yeon’s house doing who knows what.’  

 

Ravi glared at Miyoung. ‘And I’m bored and have nothing to do.’  

 

‘Wait. How did you even get my address?’  

 

‘I- Um- Did you not receive the message earlier today?’  

 

Message? What message?  

 

From: Jin  

 

     Hey, what was your address again?  

 

Address? Don’t you know where my place is?  

 

     Yeah I do, but can I have the legit address?  

 

‘T-That was you?! Why would you- Y-You. We don’t even know each other! We only met once and why would you come to a girl’s house in the middle of the night? You stalker creep!’  

 

He sighed as he looked at the girl in front of him. ‘Why do you girls like to use that phrase so much?’  

 

‘That’s not the point! You- What do you want? Y-You just pop out of nowhere and-and-and- You. Stalker creep!’ Miyoung grabbed a random cushion from the couch and threw it hard at Ravi, which he caught immediately.  

 

‘Can you at least calm down first?’  

 

‘Y-You. I- What do you actually do? Leo oppa is at Yeon’s  house and you’re here and I don’t even-’ Miyoung found Ravi’s hand covering again.  

 

 ‘Do you want me to kiss you then you’ll shut up?’ Ravi immediately regretted what he just said when he saw Miyoung’s eyes widened and felt her tense up. ‘No, as in, I didn’t actually mean that- Ignore what I just said. Just keep quiet okay?’  

 

Miyoung was thoroughly freaked out. Firstly, Ravi appeared at her doorstep at night. And got her address by using her friend’s phone. And just threatened to kiss her. Do I call the police?  

 

  

 

She probably fell asleep already right? Leo silently headed to your room and indeed found you asleep. She said that I’m the cause of it. But she didn’t mean it right? Or else why would she be crying so much. Or did I really do something that wrong? 

 

Your bed was in a mess, and it seemed to him as though you cried yourself to sleep, with your phone still in your hands. 

 

He slowly and silently made his way to your bed, and sat down beside you as he stared at you. The only way which he could get closer to you was when you were asleep, with you not knowing that he was actually there. Why are you like this all of a sudden? Sometimes, I just don’t understand you. But I just can’t leave you alone either.

 

Leo looked at you as he contemplated whether or not to, but he gave up when he saw you hugging tightly onto your pillow, your tears still evident on your face. When she cries, it’s really bad. Was I like this too? And he remembered how he was always alone when he cried, back during his soccer player days.

 

She wouldn’t find out, would she? He, as gently as possible, tried not to wake you up as he laid next to you, pulling you into his arms. She wouldn’t find out as long as she stays asleep. Nobody will know. If Wonshik asks, I can just say that I slept on the couch or something. And hopefully he wouldn’t catch that I'm lieing.

 

He sighed as he looked at you snuggling closer to him unconsciously. If Hakyeon finds out what I did, I’m a goner for sure. As if falling for her sister wasn’t enough, getting her sick and injured, making her cry, stealing her first kiss when she was asleep, and sleeping with her when he already warned me not to. This might just finally make him not want to talk to me anymore. But I don’t think I would exactly want that to happen.   

 


 

Leo was finally spared from N’s nagging that morning, and was safely back in his workroom. ‘Why did Wonshik have to tell me that you stayed over at your house ‘cos you didn’t feel well? You didn’t feel well and you didn’t tell me anything? I would have understood and you don’t have to get Wonshik to be your messenger right? Did you rest well? Are you feeling better?’ Yadee yadee yah.

 

From: Jinhye (Min’s Friend)

 

     Leo oppa! Do you know what happened to Min? She looks like she cried a lot last night.  

 

I guess that’s kind of expected since she actually did cry a lot last night. But at least she doesn’t know that I’m seemingly the one who caused her to cry?

 

I don’t know what happened. But I think it would be better to not mention about me at all.

 

     Okay.

 

     Wait. You did this to her?!

 

No I didn’t.

 

     Then???

 

Jinhye stared at her phone as she spammed Leo with question marks. But it was all read, and she was not getting a response. I really need a translator. I don’t understand him at all.

 


 

It has been a few days since you shouted at him, and you finally stopped crying about it. But that did not mean that you have gotten over it. You were still extremely bitter over the fact that you caused the trouble, and now, you only had yourself to blame when he did not text or call you for the past five days.

 

Why do I keep doing stupid things? I always seem to be the one who make him ignore me and I don’t do anything to fix it! But it’s not my fault right? It’s not like it will work when he IS ignoring me? Like- But. Oppa’s always the one who gets everything back to normal, when I get injured somehow apparently. Do I have to get injured again this time? Maybe run into a car or something. … I must be crazy. That’s not going to solve anything. It’s just going to cause more trouble. I’m such a burden I can’t even stand myself.

 

To: Taekwoon Oppa

 

     Taekwoon oppa, I’m sorry. For shouting at you and everything. I’m really sorry.

 

You stared at your phone as the ‘1’ disappeared. You waited. And waited. … And waited.

 

Why isn’t he replying??? Is he ignoring me again? Is he mad that I took so long to apologize to him? T-Then why did he stay overnight! Does he expect me to not know when he was grinding his teeth again? And how dare he have the guts to sleep with me when I shouted at him that night! That- weirdo! ... Or should I call him?

 

You nearly screamed when you woke up in the middle of the night to find yourself not alone in bed, with a slight weight on your waist. You slowly lifted your head and was relieved to find a familiar face, but started freaking out again. W-What is he doing here? W-When did he- Why is he- This creep! But you soon fell back asleep again as you stared at him.

 

 

 

Leo, on the other hand, was trying to think of a way to make you not mad at him anymore. And to do that, he reasoned out that it would not work if he simply went to find you, again.

 

That time, she finally came 'cos Minhyuk said that I was sick. She was worried. How do I make her worried this time? I don't think the sick thing will work again. I need something more impactful. But what?

 

Just then, his phone vibrated and he saw the message which you sent. If I don’t reply, she’ll probably get a little bit more worried right? But will she be angry if she finds out that it’s a prank? And I don’t think I can do it alone.

 

He looked up to find Hongbin and Ravi fooling around while practicing the choreography in the middle of the room, and sighed.

 

  

 

The way their faces lit up immediately, despite the fact that they just went through a round of intense practices, did not put Leo at ease, and he was starting to doubt his decision.

 

‘So you want to trick Minyeon into thinking that something happened to you?’ Leo nodded slightly.

 

‘But wouldn’t she cry though?’ Hongbin added.

 

‘I can handle that.’

 

‘Whoa- Hyung. You’re going to make her cry and then what? Calm her down? That’s mean.’ And Ken got a glare from Leo.

 

‘But Wonshik can’t act!’ Ravi immediately turned to Hongbin.  

 

‘I know that but hey! That’s still a mean thing to say!’  

 

‘You’ll end up rapping!’  

 

‘Kids. You guys can fight later. Now we need to help our dearest Taekwoon hyung over here.’ That immediately got their attention again.

 

‘When are we going to do it hyung?’

 

‘Today.’

 


 

 

[A/N] I was originally planning to only include a small part for the Ravi x Miyoung part but I got carried away and then I accidentally deleted it and I had to re write it based on my memory which was really hard hahahaha okay damn. And I really regretted for being so careless since the one I deleted was better than this but I just can’t remember what exactly I wrote but only bits and pieces of it. Okay. I deleted like 1100+ words of the chapter. Why oh why.   

 

This is actually the first part of a terribly long chapter which I just wrote and I finally decided to chop it into two parts so it’s kind of short. Like, erm, how do I put it. It would be horrendously long to leave it as a chapter, but it would be kind of short if I chop it up, but since I desperately want to update this and I just have this urge to update something, so I apologize for the short chapter.

 

Since the second part is also done, I’ll post it either tomorrow or the day after, but not any later than that so no worries! Well, if you were wondering why can’t I just post it together, I’m planning to have it unposted first as a motivation since I’m trying to update my other fics along with this hehehehe. My logic. Which is kind of stupid.

 

And then since I chop it up into half, to me it seems as though the Ravi x Miyoung part took up a lot of this chapter but~ I shall make it up for you guys in the next chapter I guess. (which will be about the same length as this chapter, I must warn you guys first. just saying)

 

Thank you for the subscribes and comments and upvote! <3 Hope that this chapter was a good one. Ohohohohoho. (Sometimes I really don’t know what I’m doing. I just type out whatever which comes to my mind. So there’s loads of random crap especially in the A/N since I just type out everything like boom.)

 

I literally screamed when I saw the tweet that the latest VIXX TV ep will be out at 9pm KST and well, erm, it kind of happened in class but thankfully the teacher went out just at that moment so. Phew. But it was damn lot of squealing again during Leo self-cam for that few seconds oh damn.

 

My lovely readers, don’t forget to subscribe and comment! It will definitely make my school days better ahahahahaha xD

 

Thank you!

 

<3

 

 

[Formatting causing trouble again :(]