Chapter 10

This Is Then Counted
It has been three days since the day you fell sick while Leo got injured, and you were no longer ignoring each other. Once again, you were back at the dorm with them after lessons. 
 
 
'Hyung, congratulations on getting your relationship back to square one.' Leo looked at Ravi. 'Well, the rollercoaster was going up fairly well until someone decided to malfunction it.'
 
Leo thought for a moment before answering. 'That's Minhyuk's fault.'
 
'Well, you were the one who let him get to you. Did Minhyuk hyung actually do anything?'
 
What's with him. Shouldn't he be sleeping at a time like this. 'Go sleep.'
 
'And now thanks to a sprained ankle and flu, the rollercoaster is back on track, at a 0.1 degree incline. Slower than a snail. I see sunny weather for the next few days. But expect minimal progression still.' Ravi dictated, ignoring Leo's glares.
 
'Quiet.'
 
'Hyung if you don't do something about the 0.1 degree incline, don't blame me if I start shipping her with someone else. Hyuk for instance. He's been sticking to Minyeon a lot lately.' Leo stopped listening after Ravi said 'someone else'.
 
What someone else? 'Listen to her when she tutors you.'
 
'Only if you do something about your relationship with her.' Ravi laughed as a cushion landed right in his face. 'And your violence hyung. She might not like it.' 
 
'She doesn't?' Leo paused, suddenly taking what Ravi said into consideration. Was I too violent around her? I don't think so?
 
'You can ask her if you want hyung. I'm not that sure too.'
 
Just then, you went towards the two guys sitting at the corner of the living room. You were bored and had nothing to do. Hyuk was not around to annoy you, as he would be back later, and you did not feel like studying. 'What are you doing oppa?'
 
'Taekwoon hyung has a question for you.' You turned to look at Leo who was now fidgeting uncomfortably.  
 
'Do you not like violence?' Leo asked silently. That came out too weird. Even Ravi burst out into laughter immediately while Leo bowed down his head.
 
'Hyung! I didn't expect you to really ask her that!' Ravi whispered to Leo.
 
'H-Huh?' You were getting confused as you did not hear Leo clearly, and with Ravi mumbling. Then, Ravi burst into laughter, again. And Leo turned to glare at him. 'I don't get it oppa.'
 
'It's okay. You don't have to get it.' Ravi waved you off while he turned back to Leo. 'Congrats hyung. 0.01 degree incline.' Leo glared Ravi and then turned to look at you while you just look blankly back at him.
 
You registered Ravi's laughter into your head. 'I know I'm dumb and all, but oppa you don't have to pull me into your inside jokes. Go ahead and continue murmuring.' You grabbed a cushion you spotted on the ground and threw it at Ravi before turning to find someone else to occupy yourself with. Next stop, Binie oppa.
 
Ravi looked at the cushion in his lap and laughed. 'Looks like she doesn't mind violence then. You guys are perfect for each other.' Leo stopped glaring. 'But it's still a 0.01 degree incline.'
 
You could hear Ravi's laughter before you even reached Hongbin. You immediately made a u-turn and went back to Ravi. 'Wonshik oppa you have abs already so stop laughing that much.' You finished what you had to say and continued your search for Hongbin. I might end up hearing his laughter in my sleep. Urghhh.
 
Leo smiled at what you said. 'Hyung, your girlfriend's weird.' Leo took the cushion and smacked it right into Ravi's face. 
 
After a moment of silence, Ravi spoke again. 'I don't understand why I'm encouraging you though hyung. Hakyeon hyung's gonna kill you when he finds out. I don't even allow my own sister to date.' He paused again. 'Nah, it's for your happiness. Just know that I love you hyung.'
 
 
 
'Oppa do you guys want anything? Sanghyuk oppa and I are going to get ice cream.' You announced while Hyuk went to grab his wallet. Leo immediately started to hit the once asleep Ravi who was lying on the couch.
 
'What hyung.' This hyung asks me to sleep and then he wakes me up. Haiz.
 
'They're going to get ice cream. The both of them.' Leo pointed to the both of you who were getting orders from the others.
 
'Yah!' You turned to look at Ravi. 'Green tea ice cream!' Ravi shouted and closed his eyes, while Leo just looked at him in disbelief.
 
'You're suppose to stop them!' Leo whispered as he saw that you were almost prepared to leave.
 
'I'm not getting involved in this hyung. It's just ice cream.' Ravi groaned and went back to sleep. Leo looked at Ravi and then at you and Hyuk who were already getting your shoes on. 
 
'Wait!' You turned around to see Leo heading towards you. 'I'll go with you guys.' 
 
Hyuk could not hide the disappointment on his face. 'Taekwoon hyung, you should rest at home, your leg hasn't fully recovered yet.'
 
'It's okay. I need to exercise anyways.' But it's not okay for me! Leo has already gotten his shoes on and was pushing you out of the door. 'You don't mind right?' Leo asked you and you shook your head.
 
 
 
Hyuk was greatly upset that Leo was tagging along, especially when Leo was sandwiched between the both of you. He tried sticking to you, but was waved off by Leo, who said that he had to be in the middle in case he falls, so the chances of someone helping him up would be higher.
 
Hyuk was being really quiet, while Leo was not supposed to mind the silence. What is Taekwoon hyung doing here! Now everything is ruined! I can't even talk to Yeonie with him between us! Shouldn't they be tired of each other after being in the same class everyday? I don't even get any alone time with her other than the tutoring! Th-
 
'SANG. HYUK. OPPA.' You emphasized on each and every syllabus. Hyuk finally turned to you. 'I've called you for five times already!' And the first two without 'oppa' behind. Mehrong. Leo eyed Hyuk weirdly. 
 
'Yeah?' 
 
'What flavour do you want?' You asked, and that was when Hyuk finally realized that they were already at the convenience store. Oh.
 
'What are you getting?' You waved the chocolate flavoured ice cream which you chose in front of him. 'I'll get that too then.'
 
'I didn't know that Taekwoon oppa and Sanghyuk oppa both like chocolate ice cream.' You said as you checked against your list.
 
 
 
Leo wanted to talk to you, but not with Hyuk around. He would have found something weird if Leo himself initiated a conversation. Yeah, so why are you being weird in the first place Jung Taekwoon?
 
He nudged Hyuk for the third time and finally got his attention. What's with him today? So out of it. 'Yes, hyung?' Leo gestured to the bag of ice cream you were holding onto. Urgh. Fine. Why did hyung even come in the first place? He doesn't usually comes out. 
 
 
 
'Why does Hyukie look so glum?' Hongbin asked as he took his ice cream from you. Huh? You turned to look at Hyuk, and then back at Hongbin.
 
'I don't know. He didn't talk much when we went there.' You shrugged. 
 
'YAH KIM WONSHIK. ISN'T IT SUPPOSE TO BE YOUR TURN TODAY?' N shouted. 'AND YEON. WHAT ARE YOU DOING, NOT DOING YOUR JOB.' What? I went to get ice cream!!! Which you also ordered! ... And yeah. I forgot. 
 
'Okay oppa.' You headed to the table and waited for Ravi to get his stuff while you finished your ice cream. Someone should totally pay me for tutoring these two ... kids.
 
 
 
'YAH CHA MINYEON. STOP LEAVING YOUR PHONE EVERYWHERE!' N shouted across the living room. I only have one phone. How can it be everywhere? You ignored him as you continued to explain to Ravi on a math concept. 'YAH. DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME.'
 
EESH. Wonshik oppa was finally listening to me! You quickly went to N and took your phone which was on the couch, before placing it on the coffee table which also had a bunch of phones on it, along with snacks. 
 
Thankfully, Ravi was in a good mood today, or so you thought, and was still paying attention to you. Did Wonshik oppa knock his head onto something this morning? 
 
Ravi turned away for a slight moment when you went to move your phone, and saw Leo looking straight at him. Oh fine. FINE. Math. Yay. My soulmate. Math. Totally.
 
 
 
‘What’s Minyeon’s phone doing here?’ Hongbin asked to no one in particular as he looked for his phone in the pile of snacks, and phones, on the table. ‘Didn’t she go back already?’
 
 
 
You got disturbed by the vibration of the phone on your table and picked it up. Wait. Why is the Caller ID Minyeon-ie, when I’m here? That was when you realized that you brought back the wrong phone. Oh crap. You quickly answered the call softly.
 
‘Hello?’ I should stop being so dumb urghhh.
 
‘Min-ah.’ Oh crap. It’s Taekwoon oppa.
 
‘Hehe. Sorry Taekwoon oppa… I think I took the wrong phone by accident.’
 
‘Think?’ Psh. Must he do this to me.
 
‘I took the wrong phone by accident.’
 
‘Mmhmm.’
 
‘Oppa, do you need it? I can go over to return it to you now if you want.’
 
‘It’s late already. It’s okay, you can pass it to me tomorrow.’
 
‘Okay. I’m sorry oppa.’
 
Leo smiled as he looked at your phone in his hands. This girl should really be more careful. He placed your phone down beside him, but ended up taking it up again. She wouldn’t mind right? He swiped across the screen, and was greeted with a keypad to enter the passcode for unlocking it, not so surprisingly. 
 
Leo tried keying in your birthday. Try Again. What else is there? He stared hard at the 9 numbers. 'Why do people use such confusing passcodes!' You were referring to Hongbin's phone which had the connecting of dots as the passcode another day. He then remembered that you are always extremely lazy, to an unbelivable extent. Leo clicked the number which was right in the middle four times. And the phone was unlocked. That girl, really? He could already imagine your explanation for your passcode. 'It's right in the middle! You don't have to move your fingers all around, and you can always get it right on the first try!'
 
However, his joy did not last for long as he saw your wallpaper. It was a picture of you and Minhyuk together. Very close. Now what is THIS for? 
 
Just then, Leo thought of something and went to Ravi. I remember that there's a good picture somewhere. 'Wonshik ah, lend me your phone.'
 

Leo silently watched you as you exchanged your phones back. 'I'm sorry oppa, for being so careless.'
 
'It's okay.' Leo continued to watch you. 
 
You unlocked your phone and was startled by your wallpaper. You blinked and look at it again. Nope, I'm not hallucinating. You looked up at Leo, who has now turned away. Taekwoon oppa can't possibly have done it. Must be Wonshik oppa. 'Oppa?' You asked Leo as you showed him your phone.
 
Leo looked at your phone and tried to maintain his expression. 'Wonshik that kid. He was the one who found your phone.' He waited for your response. 
 
You looked blankly at your wallpaper again. 'Oh.' And dumped your phone into your pocket, without changing the wallpaper. Leo noticed that and smiled. 
 
 
 
During lunch, you sat next to Ravi and got reminded of what he supposedly did to your phone. 'Wonshik oppa you didn't do anything else other than the wallpaper right?' You asked Ravi as you shook your phone in front of him. 
 
Sometimes she really is weird. Ravi eyed you. 'Huh?' You unlocked your phone and placed your phone right in front of his face. 'What is that doing in your phone?'
 
Nice one, but I'm not going to fall for it. 'Taekwoon oppa already told me that you did it.'
 
Ravi stared blankly at the selca he took with Leo. But seriously, what is that doing in her phone? As her wallpaper? It was one of the few pictures in which Leo actually smiled, and the both of them looked good. Taekwoon hyung told her? He turned to Leo. 'I did?' Leo glared at him. 'O-Oh, I did. Yeah. Haha. I did.' Ravi awkwardly laughed at you. Now what do I do with that hyung... At least he didn't choose a picture which I look horrible in.
 

 

[A/N] Hey guys! Hope this chapter wasn't that bad. It's kind of shorter by a bit than the other chapters oops.

Thank you sooo much for the comments and subscribers!

On a side note, I just finished watching the Dream Team Fencing Special which has Leo and. Leo looks whoa. Whoaaa. 

Comment and Subscribe! Thanks <3