Chapter 15

This Is Then Counted
 
 
'Come on, you look gorgeous.' Jinhye eyed the yellow casual blouse you were wearing which sleeves reaches your elbow, and a matching blue skirt that stops above your knee. 
 
Apparently, she was early that day, and the moment she stepped in, you were made to change into the clothes she brought along, with her being immune to your whining and arguments. 
 
You shot her a look and scrutinized yourself in front of the mirror. 'Where is this place which we're going again? A cafe? With strict dress code?' 
 
'I still don't get how you look so pretty without even putting any effort. No make up, random clothes I got from my closet, and done!' Jinhye clapped her hands together happily.
 
'Random clothes from your closet. Have you ever considered to stop lying to your best friend?' You eyed Jinhye who simply shrugged. 
 
'Fine. I bought them yesterday. You can pass me the money later. Do you want the reciept?'
 
 
 
Leo's mouth hung open as he saw you walking out of the block arm in arm with Jinhye. 
 
'How long have we been waiting hyung?' Ravi asked, but did not get an answer. He turned to look at what Leo was staring at, and looked back at Leo. 'Um. Hyung. I thought your girlfriend said that she wasn't wearing skirt anymore?'
 
Leo's eyes was still glued on you as he did not respond, again. 'Uh, Taekwoon hyung. If we don't follow soon, they're gonna be gone.' Ravi earned a glare from Leo before following him as he finally moved his legs. I'm doing him a favour yet he glares at me. Hyung, why! 
 
 
 
 
 
Jinhye was wondering when to blow their cover. She was planning to do so after lunch, or not that soon, however, they were being too obvious for their own good. 
 
The both of you did not even manage to do much, but the presence of the two stalkers were creeping Jinhye more than she thought it would. To her, she could tell that it was them immediately when they boarded the bus, however, you did not even realize at all. Maybe it was because she knew that they were following, but all in all, Jinhye was still disturbed. 
 
Time for Plan B. 
 
'Min, I think I saw Ravi oppa just now.' Now what is she talking about? Weren't we just discussing 'bout lunch just now?
 
'Wonshik oppa?' Jinhye nodded. 
 
'Why did they stop in the middle of the pathway. There's nowhere to hide if they suddenly turn around. Hyung what do we do what do we do.' Leo ignored Ravi, but looked around too. There was indeed nowhere to hide, unless they were to run into the shops by them, which was not exactly favorable at that point of time.
 
'Why would they be here though?' You followed Jinhye as she turned behind, to find two tall figures around 10 metres away. 'Wait, isn't that?'
 
'See, I told you so.' You blindly followed as Jinhye dragged you along. However, you were taken aback by the shop which they were standing outside of. One thing was that Leo was facing the road, while Ravi was facing the shop. 
 
'. Hyung. T-The shop.' Ravi stuttered. 'Are they really coming? Are they here y-'
 
'Quiet.'
 
The both of you stopped before them. But you did not say anything. You were merely staring at them, and Leo was getting greatly disturbed. Jinhye finally asked the question which has been creeping in your head. 'Why are you oppas standing outside a lingerie shop?'
 
Leo pointed to Ravi without hesitating. I'm going to die because of this hyung. Really. Just kill me now. You just looked at Leo, and then at Ravi, still not quite sure on how to handle the situation. However, Jinhye, on the other hand, did not care much. 
 
'Oppa what are you doing here?' She knows yet she still asks. 'Hmmm?' Jinhye raised her eyebrow at Ravi, to be honest, she was not exactly that comfortable with Leo either. 
 
'Just, uh, walking around.' Ravi did not know what answer Jinhye was waiting for, while Leo was not of any help at all. 
 
'So you don't have any plans or things to rush to do?' Ravi shook his head. 'Then why not hang out together!' Jinhye chirped and hooked her arm around Ravi, pulling him away while you were left behind with Leo.
 
You looked at Jinhye who was already further in front of you, dragging Ravi along. Dude, they didn't even say yes. You turned to Leo. 'Taekwoon oppa, you really don't have anything to do later? Are we disturbing you and Wonshik oppa?' 
 
Disturbing? Does she really have no idea at all? But your expression told him that you indeed did not know that they were following you. He shook his head. Leo nudged you and you followed behind Ravi and Jinhye who were already quite a distance forward.
 
'You-'/'Opp-' The both of you stopped before even finishing the first word. 'You go fir-'/'You say fi-' You burst into laughter while Leo chuckled. 
 
'You go first.'
 
'Oppa so you came out with Wonshik oppa this early?' Leo hesitated before nodding. 'Hakyeon oppa allowed?'
 
'He doesn't know.'
 
'But you'll get nagged at when you go back!'
 
'He won't nag at me.'
 
'Yes he will!'
 
'He'll nag at Wonshik.' You paused. Oh. True. 
 
'You can't just leave Wonshik oppa alone to be nagged at by oppa!' He looked at you weirdly. 'It's not fair that you don't get nagged at when you're also out!' 
 
'Do you like Wonshik?' Your eyes widened as you looked at Leo with his sudden, unrelated, question. 
 
'Huh?' W-What? 
 
'Mm. Nothing.' 
 
'Why would I not like Wonshik oppa? He's just like Hakyeon oppa number 2, maybe a nicer one hehe.' When you didn't get any response, you realized that Leo might be referring to another form of 'like'. 'Taekwoon oppa, I don't like him any other way. You're all just like my older brothers! Much more better than Hakyeon oppa at it too.' She could have just stopped at the 'I don't like him any other way.' I don't want to be just another older brother of yours... But at least she doesn't like any other one of us. 'Oppa what did you wanted to say just now?'
 
'Oh.' You looked at him. 'You're really pretty today.' There was an awkward silence while you tried to digest what he just said. Did I say something wrong? Is she finding me weird? 'Not that you weren't pretty all the other days.' Did I just make it even weirder?
 
That's very random. But well, I'm never dressed this, um, feminine before? 'T-Thank you Taekwoon oppa.' Don't blush! You smiled back at Leo. 
 
 
 
Leo was getting really annoyed by the amount passer-bys staring at you. Even when he was already walking next to you, people still outrightly looked over. He thought that people would stop looking over now that he was beside you, but at most, people would look over, see him glaring, and then finally look away. Some of them did not even care about Leo's presence. 
 
You stopped in your tracks as Leo pulled onto your arm and you turned to look at him. 'Wait.' You were eyeing him weirdly as he took off his cardigan. What is he trying to do in the middle of the road?
 
Ravi and Jinhye had also stopped when they noticed that you were no longer behind them. 'You planned it since the start, didn't you.' Ravi whispered to Jinhye. They watched as Leo bent down to wrap his cardigan around your waist. 
 
You looked at Leo as his arms went to your waist, slightly hugging you as he wrapped his cardigan around you, and you stiffened immediately at the contact. 
 
'Maybe?' 
 
'Is this better?' Leo also noticed that you had been trying to press down your skirt occasionally since the moment you stepped out of the block with Jinhye, and took it as a reason behind his actions. 
 
'Yes, thank you Taekwoon oppa.' Leo saw a slight blush on your face and smiled.
 
Ravi and Jinhye immediately continued to walk on as they saw Leo look up at them. 
 
'How does she make him smile just like that?' Jinhye whispered again. 
 
Ravi shrugged as he looked over slightly at the both of you. 'I have no idea either.' 
 
'Oh yeah, Namsan Tower or amusement park?' 
 
'You're trying too hard.'
 
'What?' 
 
'You're making it too obvious. Why would the four of us be going to Namsan Tower?'
 
'Amusement park it is then!'
 
'We don't have enough time if we go there now, it's noon.'
 
'Urghh fine.'
 
 
 
'But, oppa, you're going to get bored with the both of us.' You muttered, looking at Leo who was seated opposite you. 
 
After much trouble of finding the cafe, and trying to decipher the map Jinhye had, you finally reached your destination. Girls are girls... Jinhye and Ravi battled it out, with her sticking to her apparently outdated map, while the latter insisted on Google maps, and as usual, both you and Leo remained quiet as you watched them. It took quite some time, much bickering, and a click of Google maps to get you where you were right now. 
 
'We didn't even plan anything, not even a movie. You'll be following us around blindly for the entire day.'
 
'Then let's watch a movie!' You looked at Ravi and Jinhye. They what? / They're making it too damn obvious for goodness sake. / But weren't they quarreling just a moment ago?
 
'But I didn't bring my jacket.' You said worriedly, already feeling the cold air of the cinema hall against your skin.
 
'Don't you have that cardigan Leo oppa passed you? You'll just wear it and place your bag on your lap. Done!' 
 
You eyed Jinhye who was seated to your left. You know well enough that I need a freaking jacket which actually keeps me warm. You balled up a piece of napkin and flung it at her as you muttered sarcastically. 'I totally did not nearly freeze to death the previous time you suggested that.'
 
'Dude we're at a cafe can you behave yourself. At most we can get a couple seat?'
 
You paused. '... That did not work previously too.'
 
'You can sit with Leo oppa then.' What? / Wait what?
 
Ravi coughed, and Leo immediately turned to him. What? It's not like I said anything. Ravi shrugged. 
 
'No?' Leo looked back at you. No? 'Why would I-' 
 
'But I want to watch a movie!' You were shocked by her sudden whining. Jinhye never whines. 'Ravi oppa you want to watch a movie too right?' 
 
Huh what? He immediately felt a kick from opposite him and saw Jinhye grinning widely at him. 'Y-Yeah!' 
 
'Leo oppa?' All eyes were now on him, and he admitted that he felt a little uncomfortable with it. Especially when you were sitting directly opposite him. 
 
'Anything.'
 
'That means yes! So we'll be watching a movie after this!' We haven't even settled the me freezing in the cinema issue yet...
 
'But what are we watching? We didn't plan anything at all.' And in the next moment, Jinhye had her phone out. 
 
You leaned over to look at the tiny screen. Honestly, it has been quite some time since you last watched a movie and you were actually a tad bit excited for it. Guess we'll cross the bridge when we reach it then. 
 
Your eyes lit up when you saw Jinhye pause at 'The Technicians', and the boys could see the stark change in expression on both of your faces. You were already squealing internally. KIM WOOBIN, LEE HYUNWOO. The same goes for the girl beside you. 'We'll prolly get the dvd so what's the point of watching it now.' 
 
True. You sighed as she continued scrolling down. Until it stopped at another movie. TwentyThey should totally have more movies with such amazing perfect casts. 'This too.' 
 
It went on and on with the two males drinking their drinks while the both of you had your faces inches away from the phone screen. Since she's at it, she better pick a good one. / Not romance. Please. She'll either go for that or horror. / Just ask for our opinion before confirming it. 
 
'Jin!' You grabbed onto her hand to make her stop scrolling. 
 
'What?' She saw the movie you had your eyes on, but continued to scroll down. Unfortunately for her, the list of now showing movies ended. 
 
'Can we watch that? Please?' No. It's neither horror nor romance. No way. No way am I wasting this trip on an uneventful movie. Nope. Nuh uh. 
 
You snatched Jinhye's phone over and clicked onto the movie details. 'See! We can catch one right after lunch! There's one right near here at 2.15pm!' You looked at the not so enthusiastic Jinhye and then at the two males opposite you. 'Do you mind oppa?' You passed it over to Leo.
 
No wonder Jinhye's expression was like that. No romance. No horror. Looks like her plan's going down the drain. 
 
The look on Ravi's face changed from curiousity, to confusion, then to disappointment. 'Isn't this an intellectual movie?' Typical Wonshik
 
'No it's not!' You exclaimed. 
 
'My math teacher recommended it! Math teacher!' 
 
You turned to look at Jinhye for verification. 'Yeah he did. Along with some other math related movies.' Jinhye said with a look of disgust. 'But he did say that it was good.' 
 
'Hey! You're suppose to keep the last part to yourself! Minyeon you know how much I hate math! You know it first-hand!' 
 
'But you've been paying attention for quite some time already! Weren't you improving?' Ravi turned to glare at Leo. That's this hyung's fault!
 
'Well it's in English!'
 
'There's subtitles!'
 
'Food's here.' Nobody heard Leo, but he cared less as he dug into the food. 
 
'The ratings are four and a half stars!'
 
'My interest is zero stars!' 
 
'But-' You paused as you eyed the piece of meat in front of your mouth, and gobbled it in the next instant. 'Thank you Taekwoon oppa.' 
 
'Ravi oppa, there's no other movies. And I don't think it's that math related, the reviews say that it's interesting.' I thought we were aiming for a romance or horror film? / It's thriller! We shall make do with it! 'And I bet you don't want us to start spazzing like crazy fangirls over the leads if we are to watch Twenty or The Technicians so there's no other movies to watch.'
 
'Who are the leads?'
 
Your eyes widened at Ravi's question. How on earth can you not know!? 'Lee Hyunwoo and Kim Woobin for The Technicians, and Lee Junho, Kim Woobin and Kang Haneul for Twenty. How can you not know!' 
 
Crap. Not a great idea to continue this topic. Ravi immediately shifted his attention to the food before him. 'The Imitation Game then. Eat, quick. It's going to turn cold.' 
 
 
 
 
 
'Who's phone is this?' You looked at Jinhye weirdly. 
 
'Wonshik oppa.'
 
'Why am I holding it, and why is it ringing?' How would I know?
 
'Just answer it.'
 
 
 
'Hello?' Hongbin looked at his phone. Why is a girl answering Wonshik's phone? 'Oh, Ravi oppa is in the w- Oh he's here.' Wait- What?
 
'Sup!' Wasn't that? It wasn't Minyeon. J-Jinhye?
 
'W-Where are you?'
 
'Dude why are you stuttering?'
 
'Who are you with?'
 
'Min, Taek hyung and Jinhye.' 
 
'Why?' Ravi looked at you guys. 
 
'Long story.' What story can be too long to be told? 'Bin-ah, I'll call you back later. Got a movie to catch. Bye!' Ravi hung up on Hongbin and turned to the rest of you. 'So?' 
 
'We've decided to get two pairs of the couple seats so Min wouldn't freeze to death and we wouldn't be too far from each other.' 
 
You've finally agreed to the couple seat plan, since it was the only way to prevent you from dying of cold in the theater. And you had decided to assume that Leo was N so that you would not feel weird sitting next to him. On the other hand, Leo was not exactly very glad that he was going to be a N-substitute, but decided to made do with it too.
 
'So we're sitting together?' Ravi gestured to him and Jinhye. 
 
'I'll make sure to put the arm rest down between us. Don't worry. And don't you dare think of doing anything funny.' Jinhye pointed her finger at Ravi's face. 
 
'What? Do you think that I-' He looked down at his phone which was vibrating in his pocket, again. 'Why does Bin keep calling me? It's the third time already!'
 
Without even hesitating, Ravi declined the call. Seconds later, it was your phone's turn to ring.
 
'Is that Bin? Don't answer!' But you ignored him anyways.
 
'Binnie oppa?'
 
'Where are you guys?' 
 
'Ummm, cinema?'
 
'Why are you guys watching a movie? Are you with Jinhye and Wonshik and Taek hyung?'
 
'Mmhmm.' Leo watched you as you popped the popcorn into your mouth. She's adorable. 
 
'Why didn't you- Where exactly are you?' Why is he so uptight all of a sudden? 
 
'Minyeon we need to go in soon.' You looked at Jinhye and then at the clock. 
 
'Hongbin oppa I'm really sorry, I have to go now. I'll call you back later! Buhbye!' You tucked your phone into your bag and hugged the bag of popcorn in front of you, leaving your drinks to be held onto by Leo. 
 
Call me back later?! Why can't they tell me now! And why isn't that stupid Kim Wonshik answering his phone or replying his messages!
 
'Taekwoon oppa, you're really fine with this movie right?' You turned to him and Leo nodded. He smiled, seeing you satisfied with the film choice. 
 
'She's asking that when we already bought the tickets.' You turned around to glare at Ravi. 
 
'I did ask again before we bought it okay!' 
 
'Just ignore him.' Leo turned your head back to face the front and placed his arm on your shoulder, so that you would not turn around to look at Ravi again. But they all knew that that was not the only reason, again.
 

 

[A/N] 15th chapter is up! The first part of the 'date'! Hope that you guys enjoyed it and wasn't disappointed! :)

Thank you guys sooo much for the comments and subscribes! It's extremely encouraging! (Hope that this chapter wasn't updated too late! The next should be updated withing this two weeks so don't worry!)

Thank you very much for the support and don't forget to comment more! It really really motivates me and I can know what you guys think of the story so far too!

O