- Thirty Four

Stage Thoughts

Kai's P.O.V.

Of all days it had to be today that the bus was super crowded...everyone is looking at me suspiciously....well considering i'm wearing a black hoodie (hood up), black face mask over my nose, and coincidentally black jeans. Ugh I know i'm and idol and I should be used to this, but....it makes me uncomfortable when i'm not with my members.

"Omg isn't that an exo member? I'm not a fan, but doesn't he look like one of them?" A teenage looking girl 'whispered' to her friend who seemed to be squirming in her seat.

"Yeah I think so too, he looks like Kai. Omg he is so close!" Her friend 'whispers' back.

After a little while of the girls trying to sneak pics of me, we arrive at the company....guess what the girls are too.

"Um excuse me?" One of the girls tug on my sleeve.

I had no choice, but to turn around so I did. She looked at me with the biggest eyes and grabbed her friend by the arm.

"Oppa! Could we have your autograph?" She annoyingly squeals~

"Yeah of course." I flash a smile and sign some notebook paper for her and her friend. No it's not that I don't like it when fans come up to me, just that when some of the members or most of us are tired we don't really have any energy to do these things. I am not that tired I just want to get away from people right now...

I look around the cold soon to be night area, it is quite chilly here and I was suprised to see those girls wearing such short and revealing clothes...How can girls do that? 

I stick my hands in the pockets and make my way to the company with long strides. My excuse is that I went to go find some new dancing shoes and that mine had a hole in the bottom. Hopefully that'll pass by the 'inspector' people what ever you want to call them, security, guards, company dogs...yeah dogs.

I enter through the doors and the lady at the desk recognizes me so she doesn't say anything as I walk on through to the offices. Spotting Chanyeol hyung who is lounging around in a chair drinking some type of mocha coffee thing he turns to give me a 'hey'

The company is quite a large building, dark blue and cream colored with tan highlights. That is our building with the pink S.M. sign, JYP has this cylinder window thing on the side of it's building and it sticks out a bit, I forgot what YG's looks like. 

Its been a few minutes of just standing around in the office of the secretary's. He just questioned me a bit adn told me to be careful. Thus I left, more like sat around with Chanyeol hyung waiting for Suho and Chen hyung to get here. I bet they got tired, they aren't very athletic I don't think. 

"Hyung?" I swivel to Chanyeol 

"Hm?" He takes a sip of his coffee and scrunches his face up, probably the coffee thing was bitter.

"Why were you so....so different today?" I lean in a bit

"I was a little uncomfortable, that's all. Lets leave it at that." He sets down his coffee drink giving up on drinking it.

"Who? Who were you uncomfortable with?" I try to get some answers out of him.

"...No one really, but I guess Bora. She has been quite clingy and touchy lately." He stretches his legs out.

"Oh...she is like she always is isn't she?" trying to convince him that she hasn't changed and that she has always been that way.

He might be noticing her feelings a little which is good for her and me.

"Really? I-I see..." He drifts off the looking up to see Suho and Chen stumble through the door of the building.

They scramble in through the door all wobbly and tired out, I guess my route was better than biking. Chen supports Suho who is holding his back like an old grandpa....wow he is old. 

"Hyung~ you guys look...er pfft tired." Chanyeol cracks a smile

"Shut *huff* Up *huff* idiot *haaa*" Suho retorts with a breathy voice.

I looked on as they were released so easily, I got upset and wondered as to why they just got an 'Okay' for their puny excuse. They said they wanted to go for a bike ride together... no they aren't dating. Ugh I bet that's why, because i'm dating Dasom....

 

-=-Yeah hey, I'm getting a little down with my emotions...so prepare yourself for something....i'm pretty upset and emotional. Things may slow down here in the story so events won't happen too fast and I ill be describing some things. Hope you guys will hang in there for me. See you in the comments. Thanks for subbing, commenting, and reading. -=-