-Thirty Nine

Stage Thoughts

Kai's P.O.V.

I haven't contacted Dasom for about two days now...you can never tell the time anymore as an idol. 1 am is the same as 4 pm for us.... I miss her, although she did call a little earlier, but I was busy. I'm just worried we might fall further apart and she would lose intrest in me, she is surrounded by guys she just doesn't notice like all heroines.

"Kai~, Kai!, KAI!" Lay smacks the side of my head.

"What~ I was listening..." Not.

"Right. Well I said that we will be promoting on the day Sistar has the special stage with, um Vixx. Casue I know you were just thinking about her....your annoyed face was showing." Lay leans back in his seat.

"No I wasn't I was just thinking about stuff." Not

I look out the car window once more waiting for our car to arrive at the next stage location, afterwards we have a fanmeet. Suho and Chen hyung are passed out behind me and Tao's panda eyes just look like black holes. We are really drained out, but there is nothing we can do. I really hope I can be energized by Dasom. If I ever hear from her...

 

---Dasom's P.O.V.---

Today is our day off, to prepare, excersize, get treatments, rest, and practice. Yeah that is our day 'off', I decided to do something different I contacted Hyuk through our managers and sought out if he could practice today with me. I felt really uneasy about some of the 'acrobatic, not really' moves because I kept slipping at a certain beat. Bora unnie is going off to try out the workout Soyou has been doing and Hyorin unnie had to go to the doctors for . 

"Make sure not to go anywhere where it would seem like you're on a date ok?" My manager stresses

"We won't plus we would spend most of our time in the practice room." I look over from the passenger seat.

Then it hit me slightly, Hyuk and I, would...be alone together in a practice room no cameras...no one else....no members. I have to really make sure i'm not caught then.

I look around the vaguely familiar streets and structures making our way to the average looking, simple but always clean Jellyfish ent. company. Of course I had no sense, I wore a bright red pair of shoes, the sparkliest pair of shorts you could ever see and they were short showing off the long pale legs I always had out on stage. Ugh way to go Dasom, you're a smart idol, smart....

I checked around before getting out of the car and scurrying over to the entrance holding my duffle bag, which held my dance clothes, two water bottles, and my lady neccesities. ha.

"Oh Hello welcome back, you do remember the way right, or would you like me to show you?" The desk lady asks as I walk in through the doors.

"No I know my way, thank you." I smile and habitually bow making my way down the hall of practice rooms.

I spot Hyuk poking his head out of the door making a suprising scream, even I can't scream like that....

http://youtu.be/sjHlLo674XY?t=9m22s  

 (Lol I loved this part and Ken's ahjumma voice, Hyuk's scream starts a little after where I linked, but he is the one filming and he definetly screams XD)

 

"H-Hyuk, why did you scream?" I get closer to the 'floating' head.

"Because someone famous was walking to me." He moves away from the door revealing his super tall height.

"Who?" I sass

"You.....er Noona, ahaha" He pokes my forehead making me stumble a little.

"Don't call me that. Call me something else." I try to reach his forehead and he ends up just leaning down before I smack him on the forehead.

"Ah- ow. Ok Dasom -ssi? Dasom? I don't know..." His eyes dissappearing as he smiles down at me.

"Dasom...Dasom is fine." I look into the practice room.

He helps me with my bag setting it aside and then he shows me the bathroom so I can change. When I come out in my black excersize shorts and loose t shirt I hear the sound of what sounds like a loud rustling tree.

"Hyuk?" 

"D-Dasom...ehem, some people came in and said they were scheduled to refurbish and renew the practice rooms....so they kicked me out." He stands awkwardly with our bags at his feet.

He must still be unfamiliar with calling me without formalities...

"So do you have any idea as to what we can do?" I slip on a jacket to cover up a little

"Could we go to STARship ent? If that's ok." He stiffly wipes his hands around his sides

"I guess we can, they wouldn't mind if I explain in detail." I watch as he nods and gathers both of our things.

We sit around waiting for my manager to come pick us up, it wasn't too awkward becasue the loud noises of something like construction, rung throughout the building. I aimlessly let my eyes roam around occaisionally catching Hyuks gaze, we exchange small smiles and then going back to sitting in silence in front of the main door of the building.

Eventually what seemed like forever I spot my manager's car roll up to the front, I glanced at Hyuk who was drifting off to sleep with heavy eyes.

"H-Hyuk~ wake up...." I poke at his arm.

He grumbles a bit and then startles me by shooting up and looking around wide eyed and all.

"Let's go, my manager is here." He nods and pulls up our things, grabbing mine as well when I tried to carry my own bag.

We say our goodbye to the lady at the front and then he remembers to cautiously look around and I run over to the van quickly opening and closing the black van door behind both of us.

Sitting in our medium sized dance room, I decide to get up and finally start doing something productive with our time. Hyuk was being lazy and sitting there staaring at what seems like our wood floors.

"Hyuk! Get up and lets do what we came here for!" I enthusiastically stick my hands on my hips.

"I won't dance until you say it." He folds his arms and makes a duck face.

"Say what?" I raise my eye brows leaning a little closer to him.

um....

-=-My HyukSom feels...I apologize for the long wait, I hate it when I read a fic and suddenly there is a haitus and end up forgetting the story... I am partially well now just a cold. I hope you all are ok, it predicted that in the US the flu will be around for a few more weeks and more people have recently died from it. This is such a bad timing though /-\. I have midterms tomorrow, my teachers dumped a unch of study material and hw on me when I got back from the hospital and my brain feels like its going to burst. Good luck to everyone else on their midterms/whatever else ^^. I'll do my  best at updating during midterm week~ Please comment I missed you all so much. -/////- -=-

-=-Oh yeah~ I figured out how to put a story cover, although it is too big I hope you guys like it ^^-=-