- Forty Five

Stage Thoughts

Kai's P.O.V. 

I think i'm being extremely pessemistic right now..or as girls call it 'a man period'. I just had a bunch of thoughts go through my mind, the thought that fans are just people who idolize the 'staged you'. So they would have no way of knowing who you really are and what you are like, making the hate seem less hateful. Well I may just be making myself feel better. The hotel room smells of hotel scents, i'm sharing a room with Chanyeol since he didn't want to share a room with Kyungsoo...dunno why but what ever. 

"I got us food, want some?" Chanyeol holds up a styrafoam box in a bag.

"What is it?" I fiddle with my phone.

"Where are we?" Chanyeol sticks his arm out all sassy.

"China.....oh~ Yeah I'll have some." 

He plops the food down and we crack the chopsticks opening the steamy chinese takeout, I bet this isn't even real. 

"Hey I think I can stream the kmusic shows on my phone, hold on..." Chanyeol props up his phone searching for the stream site, looks like I have to watch Dasom dance with another guy....hah~.

I slump up in the chair grubbing down the food that was put in front of me, Chanyeol ends up figuring out the stream and it blinks on to Block B's performance. Sistar and vixx are next as shown in the flashy teaser. They even had couple pics it seems....I replay the picture of Hyuk's hands on Dasom's shoulders, looking down on her, in my head, well he is really tall so I guess he would be able to look at her like that. I can do that too, I mean I did do that. 

"Kai? You know their stage is starting." Chanyeol stares, catching me glaring at the edge of the table.

I brush his comment aside and watch the small phone screen, First Bora is shown who is proudly strutting across the stage towards her partner. Then Soyou and I look away to then look back and see Dasom in a black tight skin faux leather skirt and tight cropped top....great excentuating all of her wonderful curves. Blinking out of my trance Hyuk runs his hand down Dasoms arm. Making my eye twitch a little, Chanyeol is eyeing me I know it.

Struggling to keep on watching I automatically draw my eyes to the pair, Hyuk touching her hips and all, I haven't gotten to do that much with her...I think -__-. 

"You okay? It's over you know." Chanyeol questions me again....I guess I should reply this time.

"Of course I am. Yeah it obviously is." I bite the last piece of my food, wrapping things up slightly aggressively, for no reason.

"Ah~ I see, well whatever you say, also what did the foil ever do to you?" He laughs at his stupid joke about the crumpled foil and napkins i'm holding.

"I'm going to bed...." I head to the bathroom to wash up.

"That isn't good for your stomach to lay down right after~" He nags as I close the door.

I plop down on the toilet, lid down since i'm just sitting and thinking.....

I mean I can have some special stage if I wanted to~ 

I can find some hot girl group to dance close to us too~

"Yah! What are you taking so long in there for? Are you-" 

"NO! I'm almost done." I cut him off before he continues.

"Kay kay..." I hear him waddle away from the door.

Getting Up I wash my faace a bit ruffle my hair with dry shampoo and brush my teeth. I'm too lazy and not in the mood for a shower, so this'll do, I jusst don't feel like washing up or applying face serum or acne treatment....I don't want to do any of this. I'm Tired!!

"Hurry up! I'm bored and I want to play with shower water or something." Chanyeol hyung's explanation was a bit weird.

"Look i'm done okay? can we just keep it on the down low tonight i'm strangely really tired today." I shrug off into bed 

"Right~ today. Are you sure it's not anything else?" He pokes at me.

I ignore him once again and force shut my eyes so I can somehow fall asleep and act like everything is okay the next morning, because that is what idols do, when something goes wrong we put up a mask and reassure the media.

Just so we can continue our career.

 

-=-Hey~ How is everyone doing? I have been tired, I have tendonitis, but that is quite common in instrument players. I'm so excited for all the Vixx recently. Also Amber's solo was fun, it made me happy and I felt like dancing to it on the spot (though the mv came out when I was in homeroom and I watched it then trying to contain the fangirl feels). Next chapter will be all Dasom by the way...I have just been busy with school since I have to get a fresh start due to the new semester and Iw ant to start off well. Valentine's Day is coming up! I rejected one of my guy friends and I feel bad because I was so abrupt I just basically paused for a little and then said No, sorry. He even gave me chocolates today (he asked me out the day before) Now it is super awkward with him. Well see you in the commetns or next chapter~ Thank you for subbing/reading!! :) -=-