- Fifty

Stage Thoughts

---Dasom's P.O.V.---

~ next week ~

Today Sistar will be on Running Man, but the thing is there will be other idols too (Idol special) I have no idea who they will be so I kind of hope it's people i'm close and not too close to so I can make some friends. 

"Call Kai and ask him if he's going to be at the show!" Bora unnie yells from the kitchen

I wonder if she knows i'm right next to her basically...the living space is opened up to the kitchen so she doesn't need to yell.

"I am, Unnie~ You know I would anyways." I boldly talk back.

"I know that! I'm just making sure okay?" I just nod my head in reply and lean over picking up my phone from the side table.

Right now Hyorin unnie should be on the freeway on her way to her parent's home to drop off her 3 cats and Soyou unnie is probably at the company gym... I have been sitting here watching TV, there is nothing good to watch, but i've been here for about 2 hours. Don't judge me. 

Moving on I select Kai's contact *Idiot*

Kai: Hello~

Me:Kai~

Kai: Hey Babe

Me: Don't i'm on speaker phone (internal cringing)

Kai:Then turn it back, anyways why'd you call?

Me: You know the Idol special for Running Man? //Kai: Yea.//  Are you going to be in it?

Kai: Yeah! Are you!?!

Me: I am and so is Bora unnie~ 

Kai: I miss you so much, I hope there will be couples, so we can pair up! Oh and Chanyeol Hyung is going too....

Me: I see, well Bora unnie is almost done making us some food so I gotta go. Love You!

Kai: I'll see you later~ Love you more. 

*He hangs up first*

"Ugh my goodness you two....Ever since you got back from our trip last week you've been going on about Kai, well looks like everything is going well now." Bora groans and sets down some rice and Chicken for us to eat.

I was about to start devouring the food until the dor clicked opened and Hyorin unnie was yelling out,

"Wah! that was a long drive~ i'm tired...ANY FOOD?" She bursts in and I end up having to split my food portion in half since Bora unnie was to lazy to make some more.

We just sat for the rest of the early morning and sooner or later Soyou unnie showed up after a workout, the manager was already calling us and telling us to get ready sooner than we should because he knew we would be lazy about it.

Sistar....the y girl group....no we're a bunch of strange humored lazy asses (excues my language;). Dragging us down the elevator is Bora unnie who wants to get to the salon early so that the boy groups won't see us make up less. Eventually making it down to the van quite quietly, we arrive to the salon and our usual make up artists apply our makeup thinly.

"Why aren't we putting on alot of makeup today?" Hyorin asks

"Well the PD's of Running Man said you'll be getting wet and the makeup will smear if there is alot." One of the artist unnies replied.

We're getting wet? I love Running Man and this is getting me excited~

"Oh... but what do we do? I don't really like water..." Hyorin unnie pouts

"Just deal with it and they may just let a guy substitute you, we don't even know what we're going to do too..." Bora gets up being the first one done with her makeup.

She isn't wearing her normal winged eyeliner, also Hyorin unnie isn't either and it makes them seem less fierce as they normally do, well I guess that's what the 'natural' look does. We basically wait around the seperate waiting area for the guests, but we're the first ones in...

 

-=- Hi Hi! I will be doing a Running Man 'special'/episode for the next few chapters and then i'll reveal how Dasom and Kai got back together after the running man chapters, kind of like a flash back thing. Hope that is ok with you guys~ Also I hope you like running man ^^.  I'm currently on spring break and I haven't done anything productive. SOrry this isn't as long as my normal (before hiatus) chapters, still getting back to the original format and stuff~ Thank you for reading so far and giving me support through this. Hello new Subbies and Love the comments~ see you next chapter or in the comment section :) -=-