- Forty

Stage Thoughts

Kai's P.O.V.

I am currently waiting for my ride to come and take me to my almost everyday dance 'correcting' classes. The instructors basically just criticize all my bad points and make me do them over again until they like it. I have a good haf hour though until the class plus i'm in STARship's er....area? I'm near by so I guess I should pay a visit to her since we don't see eachother often.

---Dasom's P.O.V.---

"Say what?" I look over at Hyuk.

"I don't know compliment me or something...like OH my god you're so cool Hyuk! or um....wah I love you, you're so awesome, you're the best Hyuk! wow I sound desperate....." Hyuk squirms around where he is sitting.

"That sounds awkward and desperate, no way am I going to say that." Hyuk shoots up from his seat on the floor and pulls me down from where i'm standing.

Being pulled so suddenly I was startled and stumbled into sitting in his lap. Great Dasom, look what you got yourself into...

"F-Fine...." I try to get up his arms preventing me to move.

"ehem!" clearing my throat to release any awkward tension..."Wah~ you're so cool Hyuk!"

Wow that was awkward.

He laughs and then stiflingly he freezes staring at the door which swung wide open.

---Kai's P.O.V.---

-=-listening to Vixx's Only U  and Big Bang's Bad Boy -=-

The company was within walking distance (well I didn't get caught so it was close enough). The desk people were sprised to see me obviously, but they showed me where the practice rooms were. The building is much smaller than SM's, which made me realize further how priveledged I am to be under Sm's care....hah just kidding I'd rather have this than be in that hell hole. I must be really stressed...

"Wah~ you're so cool Hyuk!" I hear Dasom's cute voice in the room I stand in front of.

Peeking inside I spot her sitting on another guys lap....Hyuk's to be specific.

All the stress and feelings i've been feeling started filling me up, bursting through the door I come in watching her scramble up and Hyuk all wide eyed.

"Hah. I didn't think you were that type of girl, Dasom." I sarcastically sneer.

"What are you talking about Sunbae-" I cut Hyuk off

"I'm speaking to Dasom." I snap

" Kai let me explain okay?" Dasom pleads..

I stare at both of them letting the tense atmostphere rise up.

I let my arms drop to my sides staring at only Dasom, drilling holes into her eyes.

"I heard and saw everything I needed to, I doubt this is practising." I swiftly let myself leave the room.

"Kai wait." I hear Dasom yell to me.

---Dasom's P.O.V.---

"Did he just-" Hyuk speaks up looking at my frozen figure.

"Do't say anything right now, Hyuk i'm sorry." slowly turning to him.

I take a seat against the mirror, watching as Hyuk gathers his things.

"I'll leave now, don't be sorry it's my fault, I was being stupid." He stands by the door.

"Okay." I reply

"See you at the next practice." He looks back again.

"Yeah."

It all happened so fast, I hadn't seen Kai for so long. I was actually a little happy to see him and then I realized my position.

Why did he have to come now?

---Kai's P.O.V.---

I'm just storming out of the buiding, desk workers that I just saw looking confused.

I'm confused.

Ugh now I regret it, I jst acted on my feelings and without thinking. The cold air hits my facewhen I pass by the lake I previously passed by to go meet Dasom, all happy. Now i'm walking past it again confused and regretful.

Why?...no I don't care why, I trusted her and she did this. That's it....

That's all to it.

---Dasom's P.O.V.---

I stare off into space for a little, to cry a little, then hugging my knees to think some more.

Why didn't he let me talk? That's so rude. Sure he overheard at the wrong time, but he could've at least let me or Hyuk speak psh-

How could he do that! doesn't he trust me? That single minded idiot. How dare he do that to me! I would've at least let him talk and explain if I caught him making out with some girl....well I don't know about that,

I'm pissed now.

Kai, this is your fault.

 

-=- I think because I wrote an angst i'm in the mood for it... Sorry lots of dialogue.....Wooo~ English Midterm on Thursday and Orchestra too.... How is everyone doing? Do some of you have midterms too? or maybe you're on vacation? I wouldn't know XD. I honestly didn't want to, but I lost interest in BTS and I'm drowning in VIxx. I still spaz over BTS' stuff and I love their music....its ust not the same. please tell me i'm not the only one who does that to some groups. Ha....Well I guess i'll meet you in the comment section or else where. Thank you sooooooooo much for reading! Hello new Subscribers! Thank you~~~