- Forty Six

Stage Thoughts

-=-sorry it's short I had a hard time with Dasom's P.O.V.-=-

 

Dasom's P.O.V.

Breathing heavy and carefully stepping down from the stage, a hand appears in front of me. Looking up as I stop, Hyuk gently grabs my hand supporting me as I take some steps down the narrow stairway. Soyou unnie in front of me wobbles about trying to weave through the sea of people waiting on stand by.

Right when we get to the opening, where fans are able to see us walk backstage I quickly let go of Hyuk's hand earning a slightly suprised expression from him.

"U-uh let's hurry, we both have to get changed for our individual performances you know!" He brushes his feelings aside.

We both change at similar speeds and meet up by the group waiting area, the groups going up soon normally wait in the room closer to the stage. I casually took a seat by a makeup table, there were a few randomly placed chairs. Most of the groups were waiting around outside the room, but some members would come in here to sleep. Since I'm still studying, I normally do my homework. 

"Music Theory? ..." Hyuk swings a chair to my side, I nod in reply immersed in my complicated work.

"Don't stare at me please I want to finish before I go on." I reluctantly look up and shoot him my gaze.

"I am not." He leans way back in his chair and starts making whiny noises. 

Does he think that is cute? I-I guess, but it just make sme cringe....he sounds like a whiny puppy.

"Aegyo? I thought you don't do that?" He distracts me.

"Woo jju jju, I didn't say never~ plus I would only for you ;)" he winks shooting a cheesy love arrow.

Rolling my eyes I go back to my music homework. I can feel him squirm around probably teasing me, we hear the second door swing open and a director sticks his head in.

"Vixx!! On stand by please!" He shoots up making the chair squeak and as he turns to leave he pats my head. 

"Noona-Ah! I mean Dasom, don't miss me too much!" As he leaves.

 

Looking up at the mirror in front of me I fix the hairs he had messed up, suddenly getting startled I jump due to the sound of the beginning of On and On. The Phantom Of The Opera theme at the beginning was so loud... 

Hyuk's eyes were a bit scary though...his makeup looked good and so did that suit he was wearing... Remembering how he had looked when he was here...

"Dasomie~" Bora sits in Hyuk's previous seat.

Resting her hands on the side of my chair she looks over at me worriedly 

"Yah, have you contacted Kai?" She picks up my distracted atmosphere.

"No. We're going to work this out ourselves just leave it be." I try to quickly end the conversation 

"He is going to assume you guys are done and that's a sad way to part." She crosses her arms looking over my work.

But we are done....

"That should be syncopated..." She casually points at my mistake.

"Trust me Unnie, we'll be fine." She pats my head and lightly shrugs making her way to Hyorin's side.

When should I tell them? Are we going to be releasing this information to the public? 

I just noticed, I totally blocked out any thought of Kai today....well that is the only way to keep him out of my head, so I can move on. Maybe I can look else where, but will I be able to forget about Kai since all i'm doing is pushing any thoughts of him in the farthest part of my brain? Or should I be understanding that Kai and I are done and not ignore the fact that Kai still exists? 

Does he think about me?

 

-=-Dasomie is moving on~ T~T as it seems. I hope Dasom gets another acting part in a drama, I love her acting. She does a really good job at portraying characters and she's pretty funny in Shut Up Family. My HyukSom feels are acting up again >-<, this is off topic, but I wonder do you guys like Exid's Up and Down? I don't really like the mv and the song is okay and the fame from the fancam was kind of stupid because I wished they got popular as a group....that's my opinion so don't go bashing me because I don't like your group or how they got their song out there. I was annoyingly hated on because I said this on my instagram, they said 'Hani is Bae b*tch' 'how could you judge a group you've never heard' (please~ I have heard their songs I liked Every Night, but that was it). Okay I got a little upset there so sorry -3- Thank you for your kind support and Hellooooo new subscribers! Thank you for reading and see you in the comments or next chapter!!-=-