- Twenty Eight

Stage Thoughts

Dasom's P.O.V.

So we finally sneak into the elevator and Suho and Chen had to come in after we go up, so right now it is just Kai, Chanyeol and me in the elevator...

"So what do you guys want to do first? When we get to the dorm?" I try to ease the stiff tension.

"Eat probably..." Kai looks over at me.

"Yeah." Chanyeol stares at the wall behind me.

I feel the air get even stiffer....this isn't working. Thankfully we get to the floor and make our way around the hall and to our section. We wait outside of the door for Suho and Chen. 

"Ah!" We hear a small shout from where we came from.

"Idiot, you had to trip and pull me down too..." Chen appears rubbing his side.

"Don't call me that. You fell on your own." Suho sticks his nose in the air.

"Right~ Your hand just happened to grab a handful of my clothes and I made contact with the floor." Chen pokes at Suho

"Let's just go..." Suho gives up and they make their way to us.

We all stand together at the door while I punch in the pass code.

"You guys done with you're lovers quarrel?" Chanyeol looks at the two guys.

"Yes we are." Suho says calmly

"Don't acknowledge it!" Chen jumps up as I open the door.

They all fall silent and make their way in as they take off their shoes Sistar members make their way in the seating area. Bora and Chanyeol stand awkwardly next to eachother. Did something happen betweeen them...I hate how I don't know anything and Kai doesn't help much either.

---Bora's P.O.V.---

So I just happened to stand next to Chanyeol as I welcome in the other members...this is actually quite awkward. Mainly because we haven't been in a closed and private space with male friends before...just them as well. 

"Lets get some things together so we can make dinner...since it is pretty late." Hyorin pops in form behind me.

We hear a door open and close, probably Soyou...

"Hey guys! Sorry for coming a little late I was at the gym." Soyou sets her bag and things in the rooms down the hall.

"Unnie do we have ingredients for spaghetti?" Dasom calls out from the kitchen.

I just bring out some pillows and stuff for Exo to sit on, they eventually do, but right now they are just wide eyed and looking around the main room of the dorm. It's like they've never seen a home before or something. 

"I think so!" Hyorin yells back

"It's pretty clean here..." Suho comments

"Well yeah we have people coming over it's not like you want to sit onn Dasom's laundry...." Soyou sits on the couch.

"I wouldn't mind seeing that..." Kai mumbles

"Stop that." Chen lightly punches him and Kai falls over getting up quickly.

I basically sit myself next to Soyou who had the TV and we are watching Vixx's live of Error...they are pretty hot too....erm. 

"Why are we watching this?" Chanyeol asks

"Oh we have a partner dance stage with them later on in the next few weeks or so, so we want to 'view' them a bit before." Soyou replies

I just so happen to glance at Kai who has a troubled and fidgety look on.

"Do you know your parteners yet?" Kai cautiously asks.

"...No..." Soyou says slowly as she is quite captivated by their performance.

---Dasom's P.O.V.---

I start making spaghetti which is probably the thing we have the most in the dorm... I hear the TV turn on and the others chatting about. Here I am stuck in the kitchen alone...Hyorin unnie went off somewhere.

"Hey, where are you going!?" Bora's voice reaches to the kitchen

"Let me walk around at least...Calm down i'm not going to your room if thats what you're thinking." A voice says as it gets louder and I hear their foot steps enter the kitchen.

"Ey~ You lonely?" I turn around to see Chanyeol leaning against the wall.

"No...i'm just cooking." I solemnly reply trying not to stare at him.

"Should I help?" Chanyeol leans against the counter closer to me....

"No." I say really fast.

"You sure..." he suddenly gets behind me..."...Just kidding, I told you not to expect anything." He slips away to Bora unnie.

"Haaaa..." I breathe out 

I glance over to the group of people and catch Kai's gaze, he gives me wink and a kissing motion. I make a squished up sort of face and whip myself around continuing to cook. 

 

-=-Wah! Christmas is almost here, so is the birthday that I do and don't wnat to come I mean I don't want to age a year and I do at the same time~....My life basically revolves around music so if you haven't noticed that I mention my orchestra and music and what not so... yeah Thank you for reading and commenting, welcome new readers/subbies!! -=-