- Thirty Eight

Stage Thoughts

Dasom's P.O.V.

I noticed there are a lot of stairs here. Honestly i'm so tired of walking around...and why are they taking so long....

Hearing a familiar laugh down the hall, I had to go see who it was. Peeking through the door making sure I wasn't interupting, Hyuk was staring right down at me. I opened the door and his face was there, all smiley and cute.

Startled I jump back, then looking back at him who stood up from his creouched position. I can't help it, but my eyes wandered, his sweaty white T-shirt, basic grey sweatpants and worn out converse.

"Today is the day!" He opens the door motioning me to come inside.

"Ha~ Yeah it is, um where are the other members?" I lean against the wall.

This place is clean too....although it looks a little small.

"They should be coming over soon, I got back first since I rode in the clothing car!" He enthusiastically makes his way to the light switch.

He turns on another set of lights making the room brighter and I guess, High definition?

"Oh. I see, well have you seen the partner list, I'm your's..." I stare at the reflection of the mirror glancing every now and then at Hyuk who was walking around aimlessly.

"Yeah I did, I think this'll be really fun and I hope we can become uh friends..." He slows down a little, but continues to walk around.

"Of course~ I said it before remember? During Rock you body?" I hear some noises down the hall.

"Oh yeah, sorry we didn't stay in contact. I think the hyungs are here." He looks at the door, the guy named Ken poking his head through with wide eyes he quickly gives me a bow.

"I didn't know you were in here, long time no see Dasom-ssi." N and Ravi walk in behind Ken, following with my unnies.

"Hello its been a while." I give small greetings to the other members.

"Hahaha I see Hyuk is here with you." N elbows Ravi.

Soyou unnie sets her things down along with Hyorin and they start stretching as Bora unnie heads out to the bathroom.

"You guys get ready quick." Ravi watches us move around.

"I guess, just habit probably." Bora unnie replies.

Hyorin and N are talking about tans together for some reason, like what are some good methods to even skin tones. Hyuk is talking with the choreographer who came in a few minutes ago after the others. I wonder what 'style' we are doing...y? Oh Kai might get Jealous~ xD

I habitually stare off again forgetting to stretch, Bora unnie grabs my arms and swings them around.

"Unnie~ staaaaaahp don't do this to me." I whine with a slight aegyo

"Aw look at the baby Dasom, then don't stand around because if you do I have no choice." She lets go of my arms and then joining Ravi and Hyuk to discuss some things about the choreo.

"We have come to a conclusion, since the original choreo was a bit too racy, we will go with a more toned down version and do the y conept." The choreographer announces.

I go into a blank state of mind for a little thinking about how I am doing a y dance with Hyuk and then Kai and then the fans and then the articles....oh so many things.

Soyou unnie glances over at me raising her eyebrows as if she is expecting something from me.

"Okay so I think you all should get to know eachother a bit, don't get too close though." The choreographer stresses.

We shake hands with Vixx and they introduce their positions in their group and us vice versa.

Talking leisurely and joking around we got a bit closer, making our dance more comfortable to execute.

---Hour or two later---

I am so exhausted, the dance isn't too hard but having to get the timing and movement right was hard. Our choreographer, he kept telling us to get closer because we looked awkward. I did feel awkward, having another guys hands on my hips felt weird....

"Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, I just want this stage to look nice." Hyuk rubs his neck

"It's fine~ It was fun." I reply

"Okay okay lets do one last round and then we will meet again in a few days." N claps his hands.

"Oh lets add in a little bit of fake bboying!" Ravi suggests

"Sure, how about you ladies sit on their laps and umm...." Our choreographer thinks a bit trying to figure out the dance move... "then you can shoot your legs up kind of like the bboy move, called the freeze." He sets his hands on hip sides explaining further so we wouldn't get hurt.

"Boys your arm and hands have to support their waist and back so they don't fall, um ladies don't shift too much or you might make the guys wobble a bit making your position uneven." "Alrighty lets try that out."

We move along with the music, its been a few hours or so and we are sweaty heavy breathing wrecks. I take Hyuk's hand, his arm slinks around my waist as I sit down then straightening my legs, imitating the solo dance move bboys do. He gently lets me down his hand accidentally brushing my thigh, he retracts his hand quickly then he blushes slightly.

"That was wonderful, I hope can remember this choreo in a few days, you can meet up if you want but I suggest not if you don't want  any scandals to start up. I have seen many idols get thrown into rumors becasue they were actually going to practise....hah..." The choreographer whom never said his name then left with his things and we said our good byes.

"That was fun thank you for being our partners, we will see you again in a few days." N wrapped up the good bye

"O~Ottokaji~" I look over to where that came from and found Ken hugging Hyuk, who is trying to pry Ken off of him.

"Um we will be leaving now, once again thank you..." I awkwardly look at Ken who started shaking Ravi's shoulders and singing Opera?

"Ken hyung must've held it in for a long time...." Hyuk stares at them

"What?" I look up at Hyuk

"Oh, um well you see Ken hyung...he has a lot....ALOT of aegyo...and he is very energetic I guess." Hyuk laughed a little

"Oh-h so the 'cool, quiet' image is false?" I cross my arms

"Ha ha yeah, Ken hyung is cool though...i'm cooler." Hyuk mumbles

"Dasom-ah hurry up and stop cheating on your boyfriend!" Bora jokes

"A-AH I AM NOT, sorry Hyuk I will get going now, Bye!" I wave.

Hyuk smiles cheekily waving with two hands then getting an elbowing from his hyungs.

"SO how did it feel? This y dance with someone NOT your boyfriend?" Soyou emphasizes

"This is work unnie, WORK!" I run towards the van which was waiting for us to go to another music show.

"Keep saying that Dasom, when you cheat I'm not helping you~" Hyorin teases.

 

-=-UGH~~~~SCHOOL~~~ anyways, sorry for the wait on the updates it'll be like that for a litlle bit since I am also ontop of school and dance and orchestra I am studying for my drivers permit/license. The story line will get a little slow from here on so nothing TOO exciting will happen ....I think. I will link the couple dance next chapter, the quality but you should get the drift. Hello new Subbie~ I hope you enjoy reading and I love all types of comments. I miss you guys in the comments, maybe you guys are busy too I understand :). Hyuk is such a cutie, I actually shipped Dasom and Hongbin/Ravi/Hyuk due to the Vixx Tv and Mtv Diary Vixx with Dasom in it when she was in Rock your body. They were just too cute. See you in the comments or next chapter~ ^^ -=-

 

-=-sorry for typos I typed this up quick xD-=-