- Forty Two

Stage Thoughts

Kai's P.O.V.

Today is the first day back to regular music shows and promoting....hopefully I won't heve to see Dasom too much it'll get awkward and i'll get all upset.

It was utterly tiring and silent in the waiting room, the members were concentrating extra hard today I guess it's cause we want to give our best today. We were a 1st place nominee so of course we want to win, although Sistar was also a nominee, but I know we worked really hard these past few weeks. SIstar had their collab dance so I doubt they had done much to promote their song.

Not that I'm saying we're better, but um...

"Hey did you check the score board online yet?" Kyungsoo spoke staring at his phone.

"No not really, it keeps changing so I don't bother anymore." Lay replies.

"Well that is true, but the page i'm looking at now says we are in first place, let me refresh" we sit for a few seconds "Oh! it's Sistar now, they are leading by 2% it's really close." He settles down and slumps back into the couch.

"Exo, please make your way to the stage for the award ending!" A director yells through our door.

Everyone starts rustling and the noise raises, we gather by the door to do our group 'cheer' heading down the hall for 'battle', the other groups were starting to pour out from their rooms and it got hot, crowded, and loud really fast. Everyone was gathered before going on stage and Sistar was approaching, for some reason I was really anxious and I kept trying to find them if they suddenly disappeared. Sehun nudged me signaling that we were going on stage.

"We are here with Sistar and Exo.............let's see the results!" The MC goes on.

---Dasom's P.O.V.---

I can feel it, I have a poker face on, great as long as the fans don't notice too much. Well I'm not as popular as the rest of the members people say i'm useless and talentless.....Okay Dasom now isn't the time to put yourself down.

Looking over to the MC and the screen that shows our scores adding up and counting, it stops our hearts stp for a little staring at the screen. 

D-did we just win?

The confetti is flying and I was handed some flowers that I didn't realize I was holding until I was hugged by Hyorin unnie. 

"Whoo congratulations Sistar! Next please stay tuned, see you!!" The MC closes after our speech was given then our song came on and we had an encore....

It felt super quiet in the back room after all the cheers and music that filled our ears earlier. I'm not as happy as I should be, I didn't really smile all that much on stage and I pretty much sung the encore and thanked everyone, then end.

Bora comes over to sit by me.

"You know, you guys have to talk this out sometime right? I mean you'll just feel uncomfortable for the rest of your lives around eachother." She pats my head and heads out the door along with the other members to go and finish some business. Only Hyorin and Bora needed to go so I guess Soyou unnie went to do something else...I have a bit of free time until we leave to the next stage.

Should I go talk with Kai? 

I get up from the couch, leaving the mediocre room and headed down a few doors to where Exo should be. I feel like my back is going to break so many sunbaes are passing through the same hall and I try to greet all of them, finally reaching the back room for Exo. I knock of course making sure I look okay.

"Yes?" The door props open and Chanyeol's face is inches away...

"I-" I get cut off

"I know, for Kai? just wait in here he'll be back." Chanyeol lets me in and I take a seat after saying hi and smiling awkwardly to the others.

It's pretty much the same room as SIstar's, the same couch in the same place, but a few more chairs and a bit louder. I looked around spotting Suho and Sehun rewatching what looks like the performances today and I cathc Chanyeol eyeing my crossed legs from the corner he is sitting in. He blinks rapidly and turns his head to his phone lying beside him. 

Just as I leave my attention from the not so sneaky Cahnyeol I turn to the door which has Kai walking right through and straight to me. I get up solemnly and he roughly swings me out the door by the wrist ignoring everyone staring at us and then quickly pulling me behind a wall to then fall quiet.

"What do you want?Why are you here?" Kai lets go of me with a flick and backs up to the opposite wall.

"...I wanted to calmly talk things out...." I cross my arms

"Well what is there to talk about?" Kai questions again.

I look around the floor and then after some thought I look up to Kai's height

"I want to talk about that time and if you refuse to I recommend us to just remain friends." 

 

 

-=-Guys! I have fallen for Kyungri of Nine Muses.....She is so pretty and I like sense of humor. Ohoho I'm eating pineapples I get afriad of eating them though because it will make my tongue sting/feel weird and I hate that. Do you have any tips on memorizing lyircs? Well for a song I don't like it is for my music/music theory afterschool class. I am taking it for some college credit my teacher got permission to give us college credit for it, like an AP class. Though yeah I need some help with that. Dasom and Kai relationship getting tense~ ^^ Thank you for continuing to read, see you in the comments or next chapter :) -=-